• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatehase2000

TMF Master
OK! That settled it. I wanna say goodbye to the kind people here.
I want Mr. Tickletheater to delete all my posts. As he`s a servant to all video producers I guess he `s gonna do me the favour.
Goodbye Longstreet

thanks anyway long...

Longstreet said:
I want Mr. Tickletheater to delete all my posts. As he`s a servant to all video producers I guess he `s gonna do me the favour.
Goodbye Longstreet

TC wants you to pay before you realize his models aren't ticklish...I'm surprised PV isn't asking Tickletheater to do the same thing. But./..it's their stuff...they can do as they wish.

thanks for all the past clips and thanks to you Tickletheater for hosting them.

Longstreet said:
Goodbye Longstreet

It's not that I'm a servant, it's just the law. I don't know what laws you have in Germany, but here in the US I am legally required to remove copyrighted material especially if the producer/owner asks me to. You getting all "huffy" because I or my staff removes the clips clearly labeled in these forums as being ones you cannot* post is far from my problem. Sorry.

Last edited:
Well, LongStreet, you've done your deed, and no one will forget it. Adios, mi amigo, and good luck in life.

This is a forum for the sharing of ideas and material. It is NOT a free-for-all for the illegal sharing of copyrighted media. TT is not a slave to the producers but, as he stated, he is legally responsible for what is on here. Would you rather he get sued, and the site shut down?

nessonite said:
This is a forum for the sharing of ideas and material. It is NOT a free-for-all for the illegal sharing of copyrighted media. TT is not a slave to the producers but, as he stated, he is legally responsible for what is on here. Would you rather he get sued, and the site shut down?
nessonite not to be a smartass but isn't mostly everything copywritten? We aren't sharing the Mona Lisa just a clip. A clip is not a full length video. It's like sharing the Mona Lisa's arms.

American producers get very seriously copyright issues.

On TMF most of them clearly claimed they consider spreading their copyrighted material actual theft.

I'm not saying Europeans turn a blind eye - but American web provider don't think twice about closing down a suspected site without prior notice.

And since TT is actually based in US - just see on any domain checker - TT admin chose the lesser evil.

Personally, I feel we should re-think the whole copyright matter. Until then, we should stick to the law - even if we don't like it.

My 2 eurocents!
Reg's!

Longstreet said:
As he`s a servant to all video producers I guess he `s gonna do me the favour.
Goodbye Longstreet

hi,
tickle theater and the moderators are not anyone's servants.
what they are is people who enjoy creating a nice place on the net for tickle lovers. but they understand the difference between preview clips (made by producers for everyone to have for free) and pay clips (created for the purpose of making back the money spent filming).

the admin and moderators here are upstanding in the respect that they honor the copyright holders requests. and as TT explained, it is also the law. as nessonite put it, this forum isn't a free for all for handing out unlimited pay site material.

i and the other producers thank them for honoring our rights as the creators of the material. now go tickle someone and have fun! :)

Kalamos said:
American producers get very seriously copyright issues.

On TMF most of them clearly claimed they consider spreading their copyrighted material actual theft.

I'm not saying Europeans turn a blind eye - but American web provider don't think twice about closing down a suspected site without prior notice.

And since TT is actually based in US - just see on any domain checker - TT admin chose the lesser evil.

Personally, I feel we should re-think the whole copyright matter. Until then, we should stick to the law - even if we don't like it.

My 2 eurocents!
Reg's!

I'm one of those people who shouldn't have a pc or access to the Internet. I think everything should be free and open. An online library for everyone to share. And in 2000 when I purchased my first pc it was almost the truth. People designed their own sites and readily shared their material. Nowadays the Internet is all dollars and cents or euros. I'm ready to chuck my pc in the trash. Well at least I have a good word processor and spreadsheet program and a few music files.

Sorry to see you go Longstreet as you posted some good stuff. Laws are laws and they must be followed and TT is just doing his job. You have no business being mad at the man just because he is doing what he is supposed to do.

Floyd said:
nessonite not to be a smartass but isn't mostly everything copywritten? We aren't sharing the Mona Lisa just a clip. A clip is not a full length video. It's like sharing the Mona Lisa's arms.

floyd. hi, how are you?
:)
lets take our company for example. we do NOT sell full length videos. the largest clips we sell are about 6 minutes long.
so someone sharing one of those clips with 1000's of other people for free means... that no one will ever by that particular clip from us.

i agree with you though, that a preview clip (but only if it was made by the producer for the sole purpose of being a FREE preview clip) is harmless to share with others.

but clips that are ripped from VHS and splitt up with hacha and the like, are not preview clips. they are illegal copies being spread around the net.

i like free stuff too. everyone does. but yesterday at JCPenny they wouldn't let me take anything i wanted and walk out. why? because it costs them money to run the store and purchase the merchandise in the store. even though i want it for free, that isn't the way things work, no matter what kind of product is sold.

again. free preview clips made by the company? (and not altered by someone)
perfectly fine to trade and share.

clips from a pay site? or "ripped" clips from a VHS?
not the same. thats wrong.

-> Floyd

We should rethink society as a whole before we can have free or cheap quality contents readily available.

Software producers - and by software I mean video too - work under a century-tried system: you produce something, and you get paid for it.

Problem is you can just make one cog, wheel, mechanism, but you can copy a single software ad infinitum.

Present market system treats software as if it were hardware - and so punishes anybody spreading it without the legitimate owner's permission.

I know it might sound old-fashioned - and calling it theft might sound weird to some. Most download software illegally from their cosy houses or offices - and it doesn't seem such a crime, since they haven't stolen it or mugged someone.

Yet present law states otherwise.

Being an artist, I might get upset if I sold someone a pic and that someone shared it freely with friends, without sending me a dime out of it.

Still, digital products are made to be spread freely. And instead of punishing ppl for copying something intangible, we should finance producers to make more.

Don't ask me how, though: someone proposed making a web tax - problem is, deciding who is elegible for funding.

Until then, software is considered one shot as your average piece of cake...

Reg's.

That's all well and good but what people fail to realize is the COST that goes into producing this material. Do you think TC does it for his health? He's not volunteering his time and money so that you can have whatever you like free of charge.
If everythihng he and other producers made was available to anyone on demand there would be no money and they would all go out of business. If you want to invest in video producing equipment, pay models, publish material, and then GIVE it away for nothing then more power to you.
There is a reason that you can't go into the video store and get handed free copies of the latest DVDs.

Just a note (cause I'm a smartass), the Mona Lisa is pulic domain as is all art that is past a certain age.

nessonite said:
Just a note (cause I'm a smartass), the Mona Lisa is pulic domain as is all art that is past a certain age.

The Mona Lisa reproduction, of course. :D
I'm not sure, since it's not european law, but before digital millennium act copyright lasted 75 years after the "inventor's" death.

About the ripping thing, I'm not sure everybody think of it as a full fledged crime, since it doesn't look like breaking and entering or threatening somebody with a gun.

Since most find copied contents readily on the web, they assume they can - and have rights to - download it and spread it further.

Threatening downloaders with fines, lawsuits or even jail works to a point - that's my HPOV.

Since it does not SEEM a crime, it would work better to explain rather than punish outright.

It could even work against producers "yelling" at downloaders: anybody remember that thread about Sinclair videos? :)

Of course, since this is a public forum - and I can't foretell how ppl will read my words - I'll add I'm not saying anybody yelled at anybody, or ripping somebody is right or legal. ;)

I've just posted my 2 eurocents on the matter, even if I seem utopistic about it.

Reg's!

nessonite said:

Actually, the current owner of the work (museum or private collector) owns the rights to the image. Artworks are not public domain, though enforcement is spotty. But try putting a reproduction of a museum's work in a book without paying them for the rights, and see what happens...

Just a note. :happy:

I agree whole-heartedly with whats being said in regards to copyrights and upholding them.

I also find it a shame that someone wants to leave/has left this site just because they've been stopped from posting copyrighted material without permission or consent from the respective owners (in this case TC).

Yup, as TT said it's me there. Also in my avatar. I'm all over the place. :p

Celtic_Emperor said:
I agree whole-heartedly with whats being said in regards to copyrights and upholding them.

I also find it a shame that someone wants to leave/has left this site just because they've been stopped from posting copyrighted material without permission or consent from the respective owners (in this case TC).

It is a shame that we even care if someone who is obviously only here for free "jackoff" material leaves or not. Quite frankly I couldnt care less about either him or Longstreet. Didnt care much for the underage stuff that Longstreet posted in his group either. That is ALSO against the law.

Well, I'm just trying to be nice and decent about it. Can't say I disagree with your sentiment though.

Fellas, let's be reasonable. LongStreet made a mistake. Now the law has come down to correct it. I hope that he will become a better man because of it, and try not to get in the same situation again.

PhoenixMacGyver said:
Fellas, let's be reasonable. LongStreet made a mistake. Now the law has come down to correct it. I hope that he will become a better man because of it, and try not to get in the same situation again.

This thread is over 2 months old. There is no reason to add more to the topic since it's dead. Obviously Longstreet made his goodbyes, and let it be at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back