• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

goth boy switch for video (clips 4 sale) no limits. spank me and tickle me no mercy

cryptohero

TMF Poster
Looking to make clips for clips 4 sale store. I;m a switch. gothic, 38 y/o. 5'8".170, fit and athletic. long hair. lots of tattoos. very ticklish on my nipples, stomach, and feet. pics are in my profile. open to any and all ticklers. male, female, black, white, Hispanic, young, old. just as long as you're sadistic and show no mercy. I will allow tickling without a safeword and at my tickler's mercy/discrection. No preference on tickler as long as he/she is sadistic and merciless. As a Dom I prefer young androgynous or alternative males (goth, emo) and females I have no specific preference as long as you're insanely ticklish. I have a major turn on for tickling nylon or stockinged feet. I;m in the Cleveland area. pics are in my profile. interested in couples as well. Mature female or soccer mom type I'd be interested in submitting to over the knee paddling and spanking without mercy, in exchange for a no mercy foot tickling scene. It's always been a fantasy of mine to be spanked or paddled by a mature woman without mercy. Ive never been spanked before. I'd be willing to let the right woman have her way with me. No mercy, purple bottom, sobbing like a little girl. Mistress stops when she feels like it. Another idea is having my boots removed and my feet whipped with a riding crop or a wooden spoon. Bastinado (foot whipping) is extremely painful but leaves no marks and does no damage. even more sadistic is to tickle the feet with a feather afterward. The nerve endings are extremely sensitive from the whipping and the feathers feel so intense you want to jump out of your skin.

/ATTACH]DSCF1405.JPG[/QUOTE] It tickles so much more in stockings, especially when they've been in shoes all day.

I may be willing to travel for the right tickler. PM me if interested.

- Crypto

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back