• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gotta Drop It......

footetickle

TMF Expert
for those of you who know me I had a thread awhile ago asking if anyone had joined the service. I had a few PM's that had some really good points. So, for starters i want to thank everyone for their input:ty:. As you can tell from my new sig pic that i have decided to join the Air Force. Most people who know me know that the faster i am moving the happier i am, so i thought being a pilot would be a great fit for me. I soon found out that im 30 lbs to heavy to be a pilot:dropatear(but i only have 6% body fat:illogical) So with that said i have 30 days to drop the extra weight. So the last couple of days i have ate nothing but apples, and grapes while only drinking lemon water. I have also changed my workouts to cardio. Having said that.....does anyone know a good way to lose fat/muscle mass?

I'll have to pass on trying to get an infection.

Airman! Do you want to be the best! Now Toss Private Sanders' salad, he won't be infected forever :)

hehe (if gross)

Good job on getting into the USAF. Top Gun.

In the vein of trying to be helpful, I consulted with my brother, who used to have to do drastic weight loss stuff for wrestling when he was in high school. He recommends grapefruits, as there is an acid in them that helps in weight loss. Also, he says a few days before you weigh in, wear a solar suit and limit your intake of liquids.

He says losing 30lbs in 30 days isn't easy, but it is possible. Good luck to you.

Keep in mind when looking to do all these rapid weight loss things that dropping weight too quickly can be harmful to your mind and body. If you don't lose it before basic, you're likely to do so during and can reapply for flight school later on. Maintain your health first! If you weaken your system too much before basic, you'll never make it through.

Congrats!! Why do you have to lose muscle mass?!

Are you gonna have a cool name like Mav...er...Iceman?

:rockon:

Congrats!! Why do you have to lose muscle mass?!

Are you gonna have a cool name like Mav...er...Iceman?

:rockon:

Im hoping i can have a slick nickname like that. Im trying to lose muscle mass because im to heavy to flight the jets right now!

I'd suggest contacting a nutritionist and possibly and legit personal trainer and explain to them the situation so you can get the best possible workout in the safest possible manner. As Ann said above, your mental state is just as important for a pilot and it doesn't pay to make weight if they deem you 2 bananas short of a monkey riot. lol Good luck to you Airman.

Thank you for your service to our country.Good luck and be safe.:)

JazzlandI am going into OTS(Officer Training School). That is my goal to fly the F-22 Raptor!

KrazieDogThanks! :ty:

BugManI will try :woot:

Uh,I`d reconsider...

My entrance date,if I were you. Thirty pounds in thirty days with 6% body fat isn`t very realistic,in my opinion.I coach wrestling at a local high school,and the program that we have to follow would not allow such loss.As Ann says,it isn`t really healthy,and you`ll need to be at peak condition to prepare for the road ahead. That said,KrazieDog has the right idea.You really should consult a nutritionist and a personal trainer. I`ve had kids wrestle for me who have made it to their desired weight by this route,but it took TIME to get there! I`d also like to remind you that this isn`t just a one-time cut... You`re going to have to MAINTAIN that weight throughout your career! The extra time taken to lose the weight will help you understand what you will be up against your entire time in.I KNOW this from personal experience,as I did it for eleven years in the USMC. This will be a dramatic lifestyle change... I don`t want to discourage you in any way from pursuing your dream,but taking an extra year to get down to weight with professional help would likely save you a lot of trouble and heartache later on... Just something to think about! Best of luck to you!

My entrance date,if I were you. Thirty pounds in thirty days with 6% body fat isn`t very realistic,in my opinion.I coach wrestling at a local high school,and the program that we have to follow would not allow such loss.As Ann says,it isn`t really healthy,and you`ll need to be at peak condition to prepare for the road ahead. That said,KrazieDog has the right idea.You really should consult a nutritionist and a personal trainer. I`ve had kids wrestle for me who have made it to their desired weight by this route,but it took TIME to get there! I`d also like to remind you that this isn`t just a one-time cut... You`re going to have to MAINTAIN that weight throughout your career! The extra time taken to lose the weight will help you understand what you will be up against your entire time in.I KNOW this from personal experience,as I did it for eleven years in the USMC. This will be a dramatic lifestyle change... I don`t want to discourage you in any way from pursuing your dream,but taking an extra year to get down to weight with professional help would likely save you a lot of trouble and heartache later on... Just something to think about! Best of luck to you!
:ty: I will take everything into strong consideration. I am willing to make drastic changes in order to live my dream.

Just keep in mind that you can always reapply later. In the meantime, here's a little something to enjoy. It was sent to me last week. I figured you'd appreciate it. Be sure to click on each of the pics on the left to play each segment.

http://alt.coxnewsweb.com/ajc/swf/blueangels/blueangels.swf

Hey! thanks buddy i really do appreciate that. Those were some really great clips. Hope that i can be the pilot taking someone for a ride sometime soon.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back