• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gratitude and attitude with 80 sexies, Thursday, September 26th, 8 pm until 2 am

Fetish Affairs

TMF Master
Gratitude and attitude with 80 sexies, Thursday, September 26th, 8 pm until 2 am

With gushing and flushing gratitude and attitude Fetish Affairs slams into Earth from Planet-Pleasure! Brace for IMPACT! Thursday, September 26th, 8 PM until 2 AM

To attend one must RSVP with first name and initial of last name to [email protected] to request the official invitation, see below…

Fetish Affairs has consistently been growing budding mounting and exploding almost every single party for six years straight! That's fucking crazy! (Fetish Affairs, [under different names], started in 2006; there were a lot of lean years; sorta like un-lean cuts of meat: I cut out the fat in BOOM-VROOM!). Fetish Affairs has been established as the largest most popular party of any kind anywhere. How did this all occur? First, we offer the most fun joy-filled and highest pleasure a man or adventurous couple can experience on Earth. Second, the most important reason is all of YOU!

I want to show our gratitude with the right attitude towards you, the folks that make Fetish Affairs the biggest and the preeminent. As a token of appreciation we will have lots of five dollar bills, one to be handed out to everybody who attends the next Fetish Affair. It's my way of saying thank you for making the leading and the top party in the world all it is, for, without you, it would/could not be!

Even more: Fetish Affairs desires to also say thank you to the Demigods! You Demigods who without fail pack the minimally dozen demigod/VIP rooms to experience literally the best thing a man can experience on the third rock from the Sun, by taking one or more of Fetish Affairs' minimally 80 oozing sexy girls into the finest VIP/Demigod rooms anywhere. Thus Gus on September 26th any demigod who rents a demigod room for minimally one hour will get a $20 discount!
(You may pre-reserve your demigod room via e-mail, or chance it at the party IF VIP rooms are available. You may also pre-reserve a VIP room for the entire night only $400!).

I also want to show my sincere contriteness insofar Fetish Affairs' scheduling has been vacillating recently. Why? Life happens. John Lennon said: "Life is what happens while you're making other plans." How true. Circumstances beyond my control forced me to change Fetish Affairs' normal solid rock bimonthly cycle. Hence, another reason I want to reinforce my gratitude for your patronage by offering you this from-the-heart five dollar discount at the next Fetish Affair.
No worries: Moving forward Fetish Affairs shall be on its normal bimonthly cycle with no more disruptions. (Nevertheless the biggest joke ever told was telling God's one's plans; though I shall do my best to keep the pleasure trip-ship back on track!).

This is a one-time singular five dollar discount. I do not charge a lot for the prime and the zenith party, the party that allows you to have the time of your life every time you attend! Because I sincerely legitimately and earnestly care!! I am more than fair!!!

Bear in mind Fetish Affairs offers more girls more hot girls and hotter girls to hang out with party with and play with than any party in existence, in the coolest and largest private nightclub hidden in a quiet chic neighborhood offering maximum legal protection for y'all reinforced by the fact that Fetish Affairs is run the world's leading adult-industry attorney making sure you play safely and go home to your own bed.

Summary: Nobody does it better! That means me and Y-O-U. We do this together! Nearly every Fetish Affair sets a record attendance, and every time we do since we are the chief party in history we set a new world record! Fetish Affairs is a phenomenon. YOU ARE PHENOMENON. So for gratitude and attitude only at the next Fetish Affair September 26th I am taking five dollars off of the already low $50 suggested voluntary door donation. Further, I shall detract $20 off of the suggested voluntary donation for a minimal one hour excursion into demigod Nirvana via the palatial dozen demigod/VIP rooms.

Keep in mind to tell your friends about the greatest thing anyplace: Fetish Affairs! You shall be doing your brothers the greatest favor of their life, and you earn a free entry! As well if you know girls who want to work at the Power-Tower of Parties for each chickeepoo you send our way you again earn a free entry!

Let's do this!

RSVP right away to [email protected] and let's get the biggest and the best even bigger and better: let's get this party started! So please RSVP with your first name and initial of last name to request the official invitation which is required to gain entry as Fetish Affairs is a private event on private grounds attendance by invitation only an on-site membership only event, oh yeah

People ubiquitously are tossing paper airplanes upon which it's inscribed that it's from Angelico, and the angelic Angels of Fetish Affairs who give Angelico a hand, or two, and you a sexy/ticklish foot or two, and other delectable portions of FLESH! They BRING IT!

Fetish Affairs

FetishAffairs.com
[email protected]

BRING IT!

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back