• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great Feet Bad Tickler F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
I couldn't wait to get Rachel Cavalli back and we had to go out west to get her. Had the hotel room and our go to tickler couldn't make it. Sandra Luberc was nearby and though she is sexy as hell and really sweet, she isn't the best tickler lol. You can judge for yourself but I wasn't too impressed lol.

Tickleabuse.com Updates every Friday, 3 month and 6 month one time payment memberships are back. All videos downloadable, MP4 and WMV

Tickle Abuse 2 My /f clips4sale store

Attachments

• greatfeetbadtickler1.jpg
    greatfeetbadtickler1.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 712
  • greatfeetbadtickler2.jpg
    greatfeetbadtickler2.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 1,014
  • greatfeetbadtickler3.jpg
    greatfeetbadtickler3.jpg
    328.9 KB · Views: 576
  • greatfeetbadtickler4.jpg
    greatfeetbadtickler4.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 464
  • greatfeetbadticklerlowres.wmv
    3.1 MB · Views: 354
Slave For Wrinkles F/F

I also have a new video of Rachel but can't figure out what I did with the samples and pics

Rachel Cavalli has a house slave Nika who is desperately in love with her wrinkly soles and will do anything to have them. Rachel has had a long day at work in her boots and Nika has waited all day for her to come home so she can pamper her soles. Rachel takes off her boots and Nika gets to it, licking every wrinkle on Rachel's size 10 feet.

TA WORSHIP

Attachments

• slaveforwrinkles1.jpg
    slaveforwrinkles1.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 259
  • slaveforwrinkles2.jpg
    slaveforwrinkles2.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 178
  • slaveforwrinkles3.jpg
    slaveforwrinkles3.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 159
  • slaveforwrinkles4.jpg
    slaveforwrinkles4.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 137
  • slaveforwrinkleslowres.wmv
    2.6 MB · Views: 79
This Week's Orgasmabuse.com updates

I'm going to make everyone happy and add one forced orgasm and one handjob each week from now on.

Orgasm Abuse my forced orgasm and handjob store

Orgasmabuse.com my forced orgasm membership site, download with membership

Attachments

• getmyhandsonyou1.jpg
    getmyhandsonyou1.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 137
  • getmyhandsonyou2.jpg
    getmyhandsonyou2.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 130
  • getmyhandsonyoulowres.wmv
    3.6 MB · Views: 44
  • lateforclass1.jpg
    lateforclass1.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 161
  • lateforclasslowres.wmv
    3.7 MB · Views: 47
I'm going to make everyone happy and add one forced orgasm and one handjob each week from now on.

Orgasm Abuse my forced orgasm and handjob store

Orgasmabuse.com my forced orgasm membership site, download with membership

make everyone happy?
that forced orgasm stuff is the reason Im not a fan of you anymore to be honest...
if you want to make everyone really happy you need to bring back Tasha and Brooke as the ticklers ;)

Wow Rachel Cavalli really looks like Jessica Simpson to me, this is hot!

I couldn't wait to get Rachel Cavalli back and we had to go out west to get her. Had the hotel room and our go to tickler couldn't make it. Sandra Luberc was nearby and though she is sexy as hell and really sweet, she isn't the best tickler lol. You can judge for yourself but I wasn't too impressed lol.

Tickleabuse.com Updates every Friday, 3 month and 6 month one time payment memberships are back. All videos downloadable, MP4 and WMV

Tickle Abuse 2 My /f clips4sale store

Looks like she did just fine to be honest. She seemed to be enjoying herself and they had decent chemistry between them. Then again your standards might just be way higher than mine lol.

Beautiful models but I may have to agree with you. For me, the Ler, is just as important to the overall video as the Lee. I would say her style was....chaotic, maybe? Maybe if she chilled a bit and enjoyed the touch and feel of her Lee? Just a thought.

Yeah, saw this one and I must say I liked more the first Rachel's clip with Nika. It had an intro, some sexy sole shots and great feet tickling!
I like the videos where is a short intro / prologue, maybe shoes/heels/nylons removing, even sequences from the tying up process. These are the great videos IMHO.
Also loved it because it's 100% feet tickling :)
But you should do more with Rachel because she's soo sweet! :smilelove

I agree, the forced orgasm, handjob, and foot worship videos were part of the downfall. THE downfall was the departure of brooke and tasha like you said, but honestly, for me, the reason why i'm not a fan of TA anymore, is because of the reasons previously mentioned, and the mandatory use of oil. It's in every single modern TA video. Even if the lee is extremely ticklish to begin with, they still use it. And this problem trickles down into other producers to the point where I believe the tickling video industry has a brand deal or secret sponsorship with johnson and johnson.

I haven't bought a TA video in years because of this.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back