• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

great state of michigan

all of us in Michigan should get together more than once a year for the annual Michigan gathering

hi

I'm in the detroit area. Would enjoy finding some Lee's to play with in the area.

Given a shout out to all those in the very cold state of Michigan..

im so glad i enlisted and got stationed down south where its only 32 degrees

well in the near future

yall should just hold a tickle gatherin down this aways as a grown up spring break if you will......

gives you an excuse to enjoy the warmth

it is a woopen 16 degrees outside.. we all should get together to think of something to do to warm up, get the blood circulating.. hint hint

hello

I am in the northern suburbs of Detroit. If you or anyone who has responded would like to chat, let me know.

it is a woopen 16 degrees outside.. we all should get together to think of something to do to warm up, get the blood circulating.. hint hint

Mutual thoughts multiple private rooms+1 big room=party=alchohol=adults only (well legally speaking anyway)=fun=getting warmed up

Mutual thoughts multiple private rooms+1 big room=party=alchohol=adults only (well legally speaking anyway)=fun=getting warmed up

im down,
how bout one right towards the end of spring early summer.. (it should finally break 50 up there by then ;p )

although im really down for the bbq maybe at Elizabeth park?
just lemme know, as long as i get two weeks notice im in

:boogie:

im down,
how bout one right towards the end of spring early summer.. (it should finally break 50 up there by then ;p )

although im really down for the bbq maybe at Elizabeth park?
just lemme know, as long as i get two weeks notice im in

:boogie:

sound good to me.. why not do it in Kalamazoo

Cant let the Ohio folk beat us!!

:bump: gotta be on top....
they saw MI do it and got jealous :)

Great Idea!

I've actually been playing ice hockey in the OUTDOOR ice arena in Southwest Detroit.....no matter how cold! But the other day, I pulled off something I've been wanting to do for a long time. It was 50 degrees Thursday evening and I rode my Harley to the rink to play outdoor ice hockey!! Yes there was ice, there are compressors to maintain ice.

How many people can pull that off??!!!!!:boogie:

My boss used to ride her bike every day besides when it was snowing to bestbuy taylor

yall are some hardcore folk Cheers!

I'm from Farmington Hills. I'd love to chat with some people from Michigan and perhaps meet.

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back