• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great tan nylon foot tickle, an AWSOME mature tickling clip!

medikation65

TMF Master
Hi! I found this GREAT nylon tickling clip, only it's over the limit. However, you can get it on this page:

http://www.thelaughinggaszone.net/videos.html

It's M/F, she's in pants and tan nylons, and tied to a chair. First a guy tickles her feet and she squirms, but doesn't laugh. Then he gives her a generous doze of laughing gas, and starts tickling her again. And MAN what a ticklish girl! Squirming, hysterical laughing, great scene indeed! Five stars in my books!

Also, the female is probably about 30-40 years old, for you mature tickling fans.

Believe me, if you skip the gas part, the clip is AWSOME! She was/is SO ticklish on her feet.

Sorry, I didn't mean to stir the pot with the word, "mature." It's just most of the girls getting tickled in the clips are about 19 or so. Anyways, I don't care a whole lot for the gas thing either. But the second half of this clip has a hysterical female being tickled on her very ticklish stockinged feet. That's why I posted it. (ps: I'm almost 30 also!)

I wish I was mature...

Some scoundrels say I am childish! Behind my back, no less! A pox upon them! :D :D :D

xlduncan21xl said:
I'm with you luv the whole gas thing doesn't appeal to me

I have seen that clip before, and if you watch closely, the guy barely touches her foot before the giving her the "laughing gas". Maybe this is wishful thinking, but I like to think the deal was made with her that he doesn't tickle her feet before the gas is applied, because she would react too violently. If he only tickles her after administering the laughing gas, it appears that the laughing gas is causing the laughter. When he does apply the gas, he really goes after the bottom of her foot. Watch it closely...

Regards from a man with far too much time on his hands,

TK

is laughing gas zone still on? i´ve tried the link several times,and i was told that the site couldn´t be found.

Kalamos said:
I wish I was mature...

Some scoundrels say I am childish! Behind my back, no less! A pox upon them! :D :D :D

Heh..

We are temporarily down while we move to a new domain provider. We sghould be back up on Friday.
LGZ

PS: Mature and gas are both a matter of pesonal taste.

laughinggaszone said:
We are temporarily down while we move to a new domain provider. We sghould be back up on Friday.
LGZ

PS: Mature and gas are both a matter of pesonal taste.
NOOoooooo!!!! :no: I wanna see! :sigh: tan nylons are my favorite!

The link is dead! Could somone please repost the clip. Thank you lovs

Hi all,

does anyone have this clip?

Thanks and saludos

Attachments

• xanthe01.jpg.jpeg
    xanthe01.jpg.jpeg
    20.5 KB · Views: 221
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back