• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great thinkers of our time

Bugman

Verified
Huh? :D

Question.If you could live forever,would you and why?

Answer."I would not live forever,because we should not live forever,because,if we were supposed to live forever,then we would live forever.But we cannot live forever,which is why i would not live forever."
Miss Alabama in the 1984 Miss USA contest.

"Whenever i watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world i can't help but cry.I mean,i'd love to be skinny like that,but not with all the flies and death and stuff." Mariah Carey.

"Researchers have discovered that chocolate produces some of the same reactions in the brain as marijuana.The researchers also discovered other similarities between the two,but they can't remember what they are."
Matt Lauer on NBC's Today Show.

"I haven't commited a crime.What i did was fail to comply with the law."
Former NYC mayor David Dinkins.

"Smoking kills.If you're killed you've lost a very important part of your life."
Brooke Shields.

"China is a big country,inhabited by many Chinese."
Charles De Gaulle.

"Outside of the killings,Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country."
Former DC mayor Marion Berry.

Last edited:
I had to read Miss Alabama's comment 2 or 3 times to get my head around it...:rowfull:

The marijuana research comment on the Today show had me rollin....well.... not really rolling something.....I mean not anything in particular......You know what I mean.

"More of our imports are coming from foriegn countries." - George W. Bush

"Where would this country be without this great land of ours?" - Ronald Reagan

:triangle:

OMG, yes, Bushisms alone... Volumes, bookcases, "libraries...."

"There's no question about it. Wall Street got drunk -- that's one of the reasons I asked you to turn off the TV cameras -- it got drunk and now it's got a hangover. The question is how long will it sober up and not try to do all these fancy financial instruments."

--George W. Bush, speaking at a private fundraiser, Houston, Texas, July 18, 2008

"Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter."

--George W. Bush, in parting words to British Prime Minister Gordon Brown and French President Nicolas Sarkozy at his final G-8 Summit,
punching the air and grinning widely as the two leaders looked on in shock,
Rusutsu, Japan, July 10, 2008
:yowzer:

Those are or will be two exceptionally entertaining "Presidential Libraries," or at least they will be once the planet recovers from the former in a decade or so... :shock:

If John Bartlett were alive he'd have thrown himself off the nearest bridge by 2002.

For the record, Mariah Carey never said that. It was disproven on Snopes.

Lauren Upton.Miss Teen USA pagent 2007.

When asked about the reason why some Americans could not locate the U.S. on a world map, Upton said:

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps, and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq everywhere like, such as and I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., er, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children."

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment.It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

Former VP Dan Qualye.

Last edited:
Yogi Berra used to made statements like those all the time. Two of my favorites:

"If you don't know where you're going then you might not get there."

"If you don't go to a friend's funeral then he probably won't come to yours."

Yogi Berra used to made statements like those all the time. Two of my favorites:

"If you don't know where you're going then you might not get there."

"If you don't go to a friend's funeral then he probably won't come to yours."

Good old Yogi.:D

He also said,talking about a popular restaurant:"It's so crowded nobody goes there anymore."

I love my Uncle John's Bathroom readers, they have pages of some of our "Greatest Thinkers" here is a sample of the many I found in the books:

"Ive been up and down so many times that I feel as if I'm in a revolving door"--Cher

"A zebra does not change its spots"--Al Gore

"This isn't a man who's leaving with his head between his legs"--Dan Quayle

"I don't think we learned a lesson. I think it was a learning experience for us"--Shaquille O'Neal

"If I'm androgynous, I'd say I lean toward macho-androgynous."--John Travolta

"There is no capital of Uruguay you dummy, its a country."--Lorenzo Lamas

"In an action film you act in the action, in a drama film you act in the drama"--Jean-Claude Van Damme

"You can hardly tell where the computer models finish and the real dinosaurs begin."--Laura Dern

"I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."--Alicia Silverstone

MORE TO COME!!

Rob

Im gonna pick Dr. Greg Graffin * lead singer of Bad Religion and part time professor at UCLA*

a few quotes from songs hes written

"There's no such thing as hell
But you can make it if you try " - Prove It

"No progress ever came from war,
only a false sense of increase " - Atheist Peace

Striking at mental apparitions
Like a drunk on a vacant street
Silently beset by the hands of time
Indelicate in its fury
An aberrant crack as skeletons yield
To unrelenting gravity
While viruses prowl for helpless victims
Who succumb rapidly

(Tell me!) Tell me; where is the love?
In a careless creation
When there’s no “above”
There’s no justice
Just a cause and a cure
And a bounty of suffering
It seems we all endure
And what I’m frightened of
Is that they call it “God’s love”

Twisted torment, make-believe
There’s a truth and we all submit
“Believe my eyes,” my brain complies
To all that they interpret

[Chorus]

I know there’s no reason for alarm
But who needs perspective when it comes to pain and harm
We can change our minds; there’s a better prize

But first you’ve got to…
[Chorus]

They call it God’s love
My pain is God’s love. - God's Love , cant pick just one quote because the entire song is is epic

Im gonna pick Dr. Greg Graffin * lead singer of Bad Religion and part time professor at UCLA*

a few quotes from songs hes written

"There's no such thing as hell
But you can make it if you try " - Prove It

"No progress ever came from war,
only a false sense of increase " - Atheist Peace

Striking at mental apparitions
Like a drunk on a vacant street
Silently beset by the hands of time
Indelicate in its fury
An aberrant crack as skeletons yield
To unrelenting gravity
While viruses prowl for helpless victims
Who succumb rapidly

(Tell me!) Tell me; where is the love?
In a careless creation
When there’s no “above”
There’s no justice
Just a cause and a cure
And a bounty of suffering
It seems we all endure
And what I’m frightened of
Is that they call it “God’s love”

Twisted torment, make-believe
There’s a truth and we all submit
“Believe my eyes,” my brain complies
To all that they interpret

[Chorus]

I know there’s no reason for alarm
But who needs perspective when it comes to pain and harm
We can change our minds; there’s a better prize

But first you’ve got to…
[Chorus]

They call it God’s love
My pain is God’s love. - God's Love , cant pick just one quote because the entire song is is epic

I'm really not sure what this has to do with this thread.:confused:

Me neither.

BD it's time to find you a new band to listen to. Remind me to add that to the list of things I'm supposed to do! :p

Anyway I love the Bush quotes, he's oh so smart (insert sarcastic laugh here.)

This is an impressive crowd — the haves and the have-mores. Some people call you the elites; I call you my base.

* Speech at the Al Smith Dinner for charity (October 20, 2000), as quoted in "Bush And Gore Do New York" (CBS) (October 20, 2000); also in Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11.

''Half of this game is 90 percent mental.'' ~ Tim Sylvia

'I didn't inhale'

'I did not have sexual relations with that woman!'

-Bill Clinton

'Read my lips: No new taxes'

-George Bush I

'Mission Accomplished'

-GWB

'I actually voted for it before I voted against it'

-John Kerry

And here's some really funny and quotable 'meltdowns':

Talk about 'great thinkers':jester:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m_N1OjGhIFc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m_N1OjGhIFc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qwq7BYOnDrM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qwq7BYOnDrM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eGDBR2L5kzI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eGDBR2L5kzI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IMk5sMHj58I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IMk5sMHj58I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aoMmbUmKN0E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aoMmbUmKN0E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."--Alicia Silverstone
I happen to agree with this.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back