• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great true tickling experience!!

ViperGTS

So today I was driving home from IrishGirl's house, and there was this young lady with a flat tire on her SUV. I asked if she wanted any help, and she said sure, so I went over to help her get her spare out of the back of her SUV. She was kneeling on the back seat trying to get the floor of theback up, and her shoe popped off, revealing her oh-so-soft looking bare foot! OMFG! I just couldn't believe this was happening. As I grabbed her ankles and locked them under my arm, popping off her other shoe, I thanked my lucky stars that this was happening to me! I started stroking my fingertips up and down her soft, sensetive soles, barely aware of the panicked screaming and calls for help coming from behind me. I thought I heard her yelling about grapes, or something...

Anyway, I tickled those wiggling feet for a good five minutes, but boy, was she hard to handle! She kept squirming around and yanking on her legs like she wasn't enjoying herself or something, I mean, COME ON, everyone likes to be tickled, right? So that means everyone has fun when random people come up to them and tickle them!

Finally my arms were starting to get tired from keeping her in one spot, and I decided to leave. She seemed strong enough to change her own tire. She must have really liked the tickling I gave her peds, because as I got in my car and drove away, she graciously tried to shower me with gifts: one of her shoes, an umbrella, and a crowbar. Why she thought I needed a crowbar was beyond me though; she's the one with the flat tire.

Oh well, it was a GREAT experience!!

Oh thank GOD I know you Viper! LOL

That's hysterical! Especially about her wanting to share the crowbar with you! LOL

Yeah, I was already in the car, I don't know why she tried to toss it to me while I was already driving away... :yowzer:

Very amusing, you ought to post a link to it in the water park thread. :D

*hangs head in shame.*
For the first third I was like "Rock on, dude!"
For the second, I thought "Wait, that is so not cool."
For the last third, I said "Man, I can't believe I didn't the sarcasm a mile ago."

And, of course, for the fourth third, I thought "Since when do I talk like a hippie?"

And in the fifth third, something about mathematical concepts or lack thereof.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back