• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great vintage clip on Dailymotion

jujimbo

TMF Master
http://www.dailymotion.com/video /xyetco_ticklingscenes-l_fun#.UVBunBwz1dc

Remove spaces to watch. All thanks to ticklepope.

This one leaves me wondering. Anyone has seen the original footage? Was it good material? Without the sound and with the background music it's hot content nonetheless, albeit way too short (such a teaser for rare probably long lost content).

Agreed. I love the vintage clips like that. Whenever I ask where to find them or whether they'll ever be digitized, people either don't know or sort of shrug the question off. If there's someone out there that wants to make some money, they could do a lot worse than to buy the rights to these old videos and turn them into clips. The tickling was so real and genuine in these clips that it doesn't even matter that there were no forced orgasms or anything. In so many of today's clips, the models are essentially professional tickling models and they're so used to being tickled that it just doesn't pack the same punch as these girls in the vintage clips being tickled, who probably had no idea what they had even signed up for and were likely begging for the session to end.

Last edited:
Agreed. I love the vintage clips like that. Whenever I ask where to find them or whether they'll ever be digitized, people either don't know or sort of shrug the question off. If there's someone out there that wants to make some money, they could do a lot worse than to buy the rights to these old videos and turn them into clips. The tickling was so real and genuine in these clips that it doesn't even matter that there were no forced orgasms or anything.

I even don't mind whether the models were genuinely ticklish (among my favourites is for instance the infamous Tau Kappa Ticklers with Darla Crane and Ashley Renee, who both seemed only mildly ticklish in later instalments).
If that's the case imagination does wonders, then again the footage looks genuine enough to tickle my fancy (no pun intended). However, I'm afraid we'd have to make do with this tiny teaser. Especially the first fragment looks very promising.

One new favourite on my list with this teaser at least. The person who could digitalise it legally is my hero. ;)

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure this clip and some others I've seen like it, are from a collection of Classic Sex Loops that Something Weird Video puts out. I don't think they were even recorded with sound. I've seen a lot of these, I'm a big fan of Something Weird Vids, and some are really, really old. Keep in mind that those old cameras didn't record video and sound at the same time and lots of old fetish stuff had stock music added later on.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back