• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Greetings and a question

Manticore

Hi all, I've been lurking here for quite some time, and now I have a question for you all.

A while ago I came out about my Tickling Fetish to my Girlfriend, and since she has let me tickle her a few times, the problem is that, although she is HYPERTICKLISH (you can get her laughing just by wiggling your fingers in her direction) Tickling is really uncomfortable for her. Even slow tickling causes her such discomfort that it is almost painful.

What I want to ask the community is if anybody else has had this problem and/or how they would deal with it. Or if any of you have the same issue, where being tickled is more uncomfortable than fun.

Anyway, good to finally say Hi to you all!

Maybe...

Hi. One thing I've discovered that everyone seems to like even if they don't usually like being tickled is this; take a normal tissue and separate one ply (one layer) and lay it down on their stomach/chest/back and pinch it in the centre and move it around. I've never found anyone not to like it. Worth a try. Oh by the way this is kind of my area so if you want you can email me at [email protected]

Ice cubes may work as well

:D Try taking an icecube and running it across the soles of her feet; it tickles but not in a discomforting way...I've personally achieved wonderful results with this method.

Good luck to ya lad! :D

I never understood why ice cubes tickle.. really have no idea why it should.

Hello Manticore,

Welcome to the TMF. I'd suggest mixing tickling with foreplay. Given that your GF is so ticklish, I'd lay odds that she is also fairly responsive to sexual directed touch. If you mix the two you may find a balance where she enjoys the experience more.

Myraids

Welcome to the forum, Manticore.
One method that might work is very light touches, for extremely brief periods of time, even seconds. Do the tickling in a bit of a teasing fashion, instead of overt tickling, such as pokes, extreme light touches, and running one finger at a time over a certain area. Maybe, over time, if she can begin to get used to the sensation, you can help her build up a tickling tolerance, so that you can explore more serious tickling with her.
Hope that helped. Good Luck.

Mitch

Thanks for the pointers and welcome!

Can't wait to try out the ice cube thing and I will defiantly try the tissue paper trick!

I have tried mixing it with foreplay a bit, and she says that although it isn't as bad it still is more uncomfortable than anything. But I like your Idea Mitch of trying to help her build up a tolerance. :D

I'll post back later to tell you guys how things went, but thank you anyways!

*Runs off to find GF*

welcome to the land of unlurking..looks like you have some fine suggestions here..good luck with your gf...i don't have any advice to add..except be gentle with her..hehe..

Welcome to the forum and hope you like it here, I know I do :jester:. I pretty much agree with what Mitchell said.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back