• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Grrrr

Jamandi

TMF Poster
diamonds.jpg

bbushipsm.gif

:jester: :blaugh: ROTFLMAO! That is sooooooo funny!
He has his grove going on!!!!! LOL Doesn't he? Think he has ants in his pants!:eek:

Well...

Even if I were rich, I wouldn't use diamonds as "Spanish flies." And that dude is NOT a good dancer. :p

that dude is everyone's president, Dubya.

EDIT: and what the feck are spanish flies?

Biggles of 266 said:
that dude is everyone's president, Dubya.

EDIT: and what the feck are spanish flies?

I may be off on this, but I think that "spanish fly" is one of those so-called "date rape drugs" where it causes the victim to fall into a deep sleep.

It was used to put people to sleep, then rape them.

Like I said I **think** that's what it was. I could be way off

Ticklemaster750 said:

I may be off on this, but I think that "spanish fly" is one of those so-called "date rape drugs" where it causes the victim to fall into a deep sleep.

It was used to put people to sleep, then rape them.

Like I said I **think** that's what it was. I could be way off
I think that you are off on that, spanish fly. I believe that it stimulates the sex drive for me and women. It is consider an APHRODISIAC. There are other names for what you are referring to the date rape drug. I am sure you can research this on line to get more info.

I looked it up online a bit, and the only comprehensible reference I got was to something that seemed like jumping jacks, a kid's game.

The date-rape definition does sorta fit though, as in "using something to get into a girl's pants."

cleopatra2003 is right, it's an aphrodesiac, but a mythical one. You are supposed to slip it into a girls drink, and then she gets so horny that she'll sleep with anybody. Not quite as henious as Rohypnol or Roofies, which is the drug Ticklemaster was probably thinking of, but still pretty bad, if it really exists.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back