• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Grudge Match (f/f - Poser Illos x6)

Hahathna

TMF Master
Hi... had an idea for a pro wrestling grudge match illo... and then it kinda got out of control. The results are below (1 set-up illo + 6 tickling illos)...

Hope you enjoy them!

Attachments

• GRUDGE_00.jpg
    GRUDGE_00.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 809
  • GRUDGE_01.jpg
    GRUDGE_01.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 759
  • GRUDGE_02.jpg
    GRUDGE_02.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 865
  • GRUDGE_03.jpg
    GRUDGE_03.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 745
  • GRUDGE_04.jpg
    GRUDGE_04.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 874
Here's the last two...

Attachments

• GRUDGE_05.jpg
    GRUDGE_05.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 654
  • GRUDGE_06.jpg
    GRUDGE_06.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 719
My GOD! thats awesome............. makes my TTF stories look like S***!!!!!!!...........

Amazing work!!!
don't suppose you'd like to do a pic from the TTF like that would you?
(posted on TMF aswell)

This is wonderful! You always know how to draw the very best out of the more cartoony aspects of Poser, Hahathna! The characters are fresh, the situation bright and fun, and the dialogue (as per Laughing Angels) imparts great personality to the participants and a spritely pace to the proceedings! "Jodi-Bear" and her "tickwish widdle paws"! That's ingenious stuff! Six splendid tickling entanglements, each building upon the success of the last! A comic story is unbeatable when done right! You've got a pair of highly appealing characters here. Hope this is not the end for Jodi and Kerri... I'd like to see 'em face some creatively sleazy, hyper-wicked tickling opponents on their way back to the championship! Think of the drama!

Last edited:
O...my....

Wow - that was just so amazing, so original, so brilliantly constructed, and the overall effect was nothing short of awesome! :D

*Grumbles jealously as he copies to hard drive*

25/10! Three thumbs up! And, um....a set of golden stocks! :cool:

One thing though; could you perhaps make an alternate ending where Kerri comes out on top, and completely tickles Jodi senseless? :happy:

:awe: :awe: :awe: :awe: :awe: :awe: :awe: :awe: This was SPECTECULAR! :D My god, I didnt know anyone could make it look so good! I PRAY to see your next work! :happy:

*gets on knees and prays*there goes the last of my dignity.... :rolleyes: :D

*Joins Hungarian in praying to see Hahathna's next work*

Meh...dignity is highly overrated. :p

Excellent work (as always)
I still remember when you brought to life the LOSTH club a few years ago, your "Angels" saga is also magnificent, please keep your marveluos works coming
By the way, the "Angels" saga sequel, is coming soon, I remember you last post had the "Evil one" being tickled by an ant, I wonder if she was shrunk or something??

*looks around at others who do not pray with Koopa and me* PRAY THY FOOLS! :pXD

koopacooper said:
*Praying/Chanting*

Hum Omne Padme Hum.... :p

Chantin? well....ok:p

Hum omne Padme Hum....Hun gara Hun gara hunhunhun.XD

Well done....wow, these poser pics get better every time!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back