• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GTK STUDIO #462: YOLANDA & LISA RETURN! (F/F FEET X3) AND GTK SIGNS OFF...

GTKStudio

TMF Master
Hola TMFers!

A bittersweet post for you today, as we bring you the return of arguably the all-time favorite GTK models, Yolanda and Lisa, but also sign off from producing - more on both below.

All three videos are Loyal Fans exclusives for now as thanks to all our LF subscribers for buying in to the concept this year. You can still head over there and buy them individually of course, but note that for $29.99 (the cost of all three videos bought individually), you can get a month of the GTK Loyal Fans site, which comes with instant access to over 260 videos, with more added every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

Yolanda & Lisa Return! Where's The Money Lisa!

Yolanda is short on cash yet again and needs to make Lisa give up her stash of cash! She uses the best way she knows to make Lisa spill the beans - mercilessly tickling her big soft and ultra ticklish bare soles! Will Lisa talk?

Yolanda Needs More Money Doris!

Still needing more quick cash, Yolanda sets Doris up in Lisa's place and to use her brand of ruthless barefoot tickling to interrogate Doris as to the whereabouts of her money. Will Doris crack under the ticklish pressure of Yolanda's nails, oils and brushes!?

Yolanda's Foot Tickling Comeuppance!

Lisa and Doris take turns for foot tickling revenge on Yolanda, whose soles appear to have become extra sensitive from not having been tickled in a while. Lisa takes first shift tickling Yolanda's amazing soles, demanding to know where the money she took went, followed by Doris with oil and fingers, followed again by Lisa with oil and the brush. Will Yolanda repent for her ticklish crimes and give up the loot?

Full videos and previews available at: http://www.loyalfans.com/profile/posts

GTK SIGNS OFF...

It has been an absolute blast putting out all this tickling content in the last few years. We are however now at a point where other commitments need to be put first, so this will be the last TMF video update from GTK Studio. The Loyal Fans site will continue to be updated for the foreseeable future, as we have a lot of content that still needs to go up on there, and along with the C4S store will serve as the GTK online archive where you can buy content for as long as the platforms are around.

At this moment we are finishing up assisting Ceci and Naz in establishing their own stores on C4S and Genuine, with talk of Patreons and/or Loyal/Only Fans accounts to follow once they are into the swing of things fully. We will have a bit of creative input initially on those stores, will be on set for a visit or two in the coming months, but it will be each of them running the admin, shooting customs, responding to you guys etc.

So, the three main content production partners of GTK - Nino, Ceci and Naz, will by the end of this year all have their own operational stores where you can continue to buy their content - and we really hope you do, as they have some excellent stuff coming that continues what we began with GTK seamlessly.

Nino is already up and running on Genuine Tickling (dropped a new video last night too and it's great):

http://genuinetickling.com/categorie-produit/ninos-tickling-studio/

Ceci will have her new store(s) up within the next week and we will be assisting her to make a Grand Opening post on the TMF, where she will become very active, I think you will love her, such a positive person who truly loves tickling.

Fun fact, Yolanda is Ceci's cousin. So expect to see more of Yolanda, Lisa and a ton of new and super ticklish models in Ceci's stores in the coming months.

Naz's Grand Opening(s) will be shortly after Ceci, and feature all her models, loads of new ones, the vertical stocks and much more.

Both Ceci and Naz will be opening with around 10-15 never before seen and new videos on their stores, so look out for those posts as they will mean a bonanza of new and amazing tickling content on Day 1.

Final Thoughts

I (Charlie) joined this forum in 2001, and can recall its previous iteration back to 1999 (I think). I suppose that makes me somewhat of an OG, though there are many others that long predate me of course.

I like to think that at its core, this is a good community. That our fetish by its nature is a joyful and relatively innocent one. In building GTK, that is what I have tried to convey to our partners and models throughout, and why now, asides the financial incentives, they wish to continue doing tickling content, this time engaging directly with the community.

It is my most fervent hope that you as fans and customers all deal with them fairly and with the respect they deserve, and that I know you are capable of giving. If you do this, you will find that what they will build will soon dwarf GTK in scale and quality. But that will ultimately depend on you.

What now for me then? Well, too much time spent on here, loading videos, clipping previews, fulfilling custom orders and answering emails has led me to realize I need to spend more time out in the world, tickling women senseless.

So that's what I am going to do...

Take care of yourselves, and each other.

Charlie, GTK

Attachments

• Pic3.png
    Pic3.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 300
  • Screenshot (721).png
    Screenshot (721).png
    1.9 MB · Views: 222
  • Pic1yolanadatklisawhereismoney.png
    Pic1yolanadatklisawhereismoney.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 229
  • Pic2.png
    Pic2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 227
  • Pic1yolandalisarevenge.png
    Pic1yolandalisarevenge.png
    2 MB · Views: 288
Great previews! Can these clips be purchased individually? I can’t find them on the clips4sale store.

I don't think I've seen Ceci post anything, what should we be looking out for and when?

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back