• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GTK STUDIO: DROP #128: THE 3 HAIRDRESSERS PT.2: ALEJANDRA WRAPPED & STOCKED! (FF/F)

GTKStudio

TMF Master
GTK STUDIO: DROP #128: THE 3 HAIRDRESSERS PT.2: ALEJANDRA WRAPPED & STOCKED! (FF/F)

Hola TMFers!

Genesis (31), Vianny (33) and Alejandra (27) all work together at the same hair salon (picture attached of them at the salon in uniform at the shop) as stylists. Vianny is also the Owner/Manager, and so she is Genesis' and Alejandra's boss. So while many studios over the years have filmed the fictional fantasy of the boss/employee dynamic, this series (and correct me if I am wrong tickle history trivia buffs) might be the first to demonstrably pit employees against their boss in a major tickling battle.

Up next is fellow hairdresser, Alejandra (27, size 6 US), who just happens to be INSANELY ticklish. She may well be the most foot ticklish model to pass through Naz's stocks so far, and we certainly have a lot more videos planned with her because of that.

Alejandra finds herself very tightly wrapped in plastic and her feet immobilized in the stocks. At her feet is her co-worker, Genesis, who is very hungry for some foot tickling revenge on Alejandra after she tortured her so badly in the last video, and Vianny, Alejandra's BOSS!

Both Genesis and Vianny remove Alejandra's shoes, then tickle her socked feet for about 30 seconds. Genesis gets the idea right away, understanding that with socks of a certain thickness a good approach is to knead with your thumbs and nails with more pressure, and breaks Alejandra before her socks are even off. Once they do come off it is immediately curtains for Alejandra. This is a lady with SUPER SENSITIVE soles and a desperate ticklish laugh that will be pure music to your ears! Alejandra bucks so much she almost busts out of the stocks (Vianny casually pops the joint back into place, and they have since been reinforced).

Genesis is the most dominant tickler of the two for the duration of the clip imo, but Vianny quickly learns the most sensitive spots on the wiggling bare foot in front of her, and it is quite fun to follow the methods each tickler uses, and then Alejandra's reactions - if one of them really gets her good, she will shift to trying to look at them as if it would somehow stop them rather than tip them off that they've found a spot that just destroys her. Both are excellent at gripping her big toes to hold her steady for accessing her taut bare soles. Matters only get worse for Alejandra when the oil is applied, and her boss and colleague are merciless when it comes to exploring her lubricated soles and in between her painted ticklish toes! The ladies finish off the video with a brush and electric toothbrush each respectively, and that of course is just pure tickle torment for a woman as insanely sensitive as Alejandra!

This is my pick of this series, but the last installment coming next where Genesis and Alejandra tickle their boss is also on another level entirely!

Full clip and preview available at: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/154087

Hope you enjoy DROP #128!

GTK

Attachments

• Pic13hairdressersalejandra.png
    Pic13hairdressersalejandra.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 260
  • Pic2.png
    Pic2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 183
  • Pic3.png
    Pic3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 157
  • Pic4.png
    Pic4.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 170
  • Pic5.png
    Pic5.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Ooh, Vianny has some nice fingernails. It would be fun to see how well they work on tummies and armpits too. It's great to see that GTK now has a pair of stocks as well, these girls' feet are really in trouble now ;-)

She does indeed Eric! I think they have a nail salon in the shop too - and yes, some upper body would be the next move I think!

The stocks have been a welcome addition for sure. Still a work in progress, but so is everything at GTK!

She does indeed Eric! I think they have a nail salon in the shop too - and yes, some upper body would be the next move I think!

The stocks have been a welcome addition for sure. Still a work in progress, but so is everything at GTK!

Is Vinny a strict boss?

You're doing a fantastic job so far. Your videos remind me of the classic RealTickling videos but with better video quality since cameras are so much better now. They're not too long, so you can actually watch from beginning to end, the models are cute and ticklish, and the ticklers seem to be having fun.

You're doing a fantastic job so far. Your videos remind me of the classic RealTickling videos but with better video quality since cameras are so much better now. They're not too long, so you can actually watch from beginning to end, the models are cute and ticklish, and the ticklers seem to be having fun.

Thanks! Original RT is of course the OG source material for so many, even if they don't realize it. Fun is the main thing we're trying to bring to the videos, we don't take it too seriously, but still make sure the tickling is on point.

Man, you are a wonderful! Your videos are great!!! And in my humble opinion Alejandra is one of the best models I have seen in my life, and by that I mean one of the most genuinely ticklish....great job man! Congratulations!!!

Man, you are a wonderful! Your videos are great!!! And in my humble opinion Alejandra is one of the best models I have seen in my life, and by that I mean one of the most genuinely ticklish....great job man! Congratulations!!!

Thank you, that is so nice of you to say! Absolutely, yes she's definitely up there in terms of naturally foot ticklish models, which is of course what we are always trying to find for you guys!

I've just bought Parts 1-3 Full Video. Man, these models are extraordinary....congratulations : )

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back