• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guess what..

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
I've never seen the movie "Spinal Tap" Can i live without seeing this movie? :stickout

warning..this is an extremely silly thread..i wonder if it will close soon hmm

Go see it. It will change your life. I can't explain what touched me and moved my soul when I saw it, but I was moved. After I saw it I felt that I was more complete, more in-touch with the Universe and more in-touch with myself.

Last edited:
I would definately recommend it!

Also if you like Spinal tap, you should also check out the "Bad News" documentry, it's what spinal tap was pretty much based on

I have not seen it if its a tear jerker or depressing i might be better not seeing it. i'am tapped enough completly dizzy, o christ what have i said izzy isn't about is she i'am go go goinggggggggggggggggggg (she is queen of being dizzy dippy heheheh)

Last edited:
Let me help everyone out with this....

It's a bio comedy about a band that never existed that writes funny hard rock songs like

Sex Farm
Big Bottom (talk about bum-cakes, my girls got 'em)

The expression 'this amp goes to eleven' comes from this movie.

The band members are a bunch of hard rockers who's time has past and they don't really know it.

It's Micheal McKean, Christopher Guest, Harry Shearer and a lot of other really funny people.

My personal favourite line is: "None more black."

You MUST see this film. Even if you hate it (which I seriously doubt) at least you'll add some interesting phrases to your vocabulary.

It was so good people really thought it was a documentary. I recommend at least renting it.

well then i guess i'll see it lol and meteor quit that..

David, thanks for the explanation..if you say see it, then i will..plus all you others lol

Don't forget the other musical pseudo-documentaries, Walk Hard (country) and A Mighty Wind (folk)!

I found Spinal Tap overrated but there were a couple of good scenes.

"Bad News" is good but "More Bad News" is the best rock parody ever. In terms of laughs per minute I'd compare it with some of the best episodes of the Simpsons. The CDs are good as well esp the first release but needs to be listened to on headphones to hear the constant bickering in the background.

Also does anyone know the guest guitarist on their cover of Bohemian Rhapsody? Not Vim, he's faking it.

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=0wM58YXp2x0

I'd never seen this vid before and I see both shows are also available on youtube so I've got something to watch tomorrow night with some beers. Cool - thanks for raising the thought Izzy.

:5: Break Like the Wind!

I saw some "extended, uncut, 4-hour!" shit vhs-print of Spinal Tap eons ago. I could do to catch it again. It's sly and dead-on, but wore on me alittle.

My favorite bit is their endless line-up of drummers, like it's some cursed seat or something.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back