• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guess Who? NEW!!! Jaba's 4th TMF Lovely Lady Laugher!!!!!

jaba

3rd Level Green Feather
I am pleased to present to the TMF members the laughter of Jaba's 4th "TMF Mystery Lovely Lady Laugher"!!!! :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

This TMF "secret tickled giggle vixen :justlips: " was very excited when hearing about our TMF guessing game, and rushed her laughing audio cassette to Jaba for the TMF to hear..... :happyfloa

Our newest mystery tickled cutie is fun at heart :p , and she seeks a tickler who can really get her laughing and find her favorite ticklish :tickle: spots!

Anybody here know how to REALLY tickle our secret TMF beauty? :rolleyes: (ha ha)

If you have already had the pleasure of tickling our latest TMF mystery ticklee (lucky you), and you know her identity, PLEASE do not disclose her identity, please allow our wonderful TMF members to make fun and funny guesses as to her identity...... :grouphug:

stay tuned for Jaba's silly "ticklish mystery clues" :cool2: .......(he he)

and now......I am very pleased to present, and I invite you to guess.....

The secret identity of Jaba's 4th "TMF Mystery Lovely Lady Laugher"!!!!

:dog: jaba :dog:

i couldnt listen... it says doesnt have the software available on my real player to hear it. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and i downloaded the latest version

isabeau

Hmmmmmmmm. could that delicious laughter be...

our own delicious and oh so ticklish Stephipoo? :p :firedevil ;)

Wow, maybe the best one yet

1st-steph
backup pick
sultry

ok dont laugh... but how do i open up windows media in order to hear a clip meant for real player?

isabeau

isabeau said:
ok dont laugh... but how do i open up windows media in order to hear a clip meant for real player?

isabeau

im pretty sure you cant play real player files in any player but real player.. i regretably inform you

"super jaba" to the rescue........

isabeau said:
isabeau

Hi isabeau..... :rolleyes:

Because you are such a sweetie, and you were my first TMF Lovely Lady Laugher.... :)

If our TMF members cannot resolve the issue to help you see the giggle clip....:ermm:

I will send you an audio tape of the mystery ticklee's ticklish giggle so you can hear her laugh...... :Kiss2:

Anything else you request, my first TMF secret ticklee? (Smile) :cuddle:

:cool2: izzy's "super jaba" :cool2:

isabeau said:

isabeau
It's just a .wav (audio) file. After downloading, you can "right-click" on the file and see a menu. If you have Windows Media Player installed, you should see "Play with Media Player" as an option.

If you don't see this, you should at least see another option that says "Open with >." In the latter case, another menu should appear and have Windows Media Player as an option. If it <i>still</i> does not appear (lol), select "Choose Program" and--again, if Windows Media Player is actually on your computer--you should be able to select if from a full list of installed programs/applications on your computer.

My guess would be maybe stef, cydrun, ticklishgiggle, ticklegal (something like that), sultry, ticklishsinner or bratgirl. Right now I can't think of anyone else at the moment but when I think of them I will put put them here. I personally think it's a very nice laugh but that's my opinion.

:veryhappy

Last edited:
so many ticklish TMF Ladies......

bratgirl365(aka Trixie) said:
cute giggle, I have no idea who that could be, hmmmm!

Come on, Trixie...... :smilelove

With so many wonderfully ticklish :tickle: TMF beauties :bunny: around here,
surely you can select which TMF ticklish cutie is our mystery Lovely Lady Laugher.....? :happyfloa

Or.....perhaps.......

Could it secretly be........you?(smile)

Who could she be?:grouphug:

:dog: jaba :dog:

jaba asked me to post this, that he has told me who the lovely lady laugher is but no way will i tell ever...

isabeau

ps thanks MrPartickler thanks to you i finally was able to hear the clip

Heh. Shouldn't there be swearing somewhere in there? Or maybe it's not who I think it is....

Why would you say there should be swearing in there Aqua? What makes you say that? Anyway, I really like the laugh I think it's sweet but of course that's just my opinion.

ticklejen said:
Why would you say there should be swearing in there Aqua? What makes you say that? Anyway, I really like the laugh I think it's sweet but of course that's just my opinion.

Based on personal experience, if it is who I think it is.

personal experience?

AquaFeline said:
Based on personal experience, if it is who I think it is.

And who do you think is our "ticklish TMF mystery ticklee", Aqua? :idunno:

Inquiring TMF minds want to know.........*grins*...... :lurking:

:grouphug: jaba :grouphug:

Not telling :D That would take the lid off my fascinating and arduous past in which I captured fair young maidens and bent them to my lusty will... well maybe not :idunno:

Ticklishgiggle, Ticklish Sinner, sultry, Tamia 78, TulipAngel. :). Or it could be bratgirl or irishgirl.

So many possibilities.......... :devil2:

So many lovely possibilities...

kis123 said:
Ticklishgiggle, Ticklish Sinner, sultry, Tamia 78, TulipAngel. :). Or it could be bratgirl or irishgirl.
So many possibilities.......... :devil2:

You are so right, Kis....... :p

So many wonderful, lovely, ticklish TMF ladies...... :bowing:

Yet only one is our mystery "Tickled TMF cutie"........ ;)

So little time left to guess her name..... :xpulcy: ......

For jaba will reveal her secret identity.....:wow:.......

Next week...... :dogpile:

:Hyrdrogen jaba :Hyrdrogen

Jaba PMed me and asked me to take a guess. Problem is that i have been away for so long i do not even recognize half the names on here anymore.

i do not have a clue. sorry.

Aqua,
The only lees i know that i could guarantee swearing are lite(OMG what a mouth), josie(but only after 5 hours of tickling by 22 ticklers) or myself(Tickle Induced Tourette's Syndrome). i do not think it is any of us.

Sorry Jaba.

jen

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back