• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guten Morgen, Fraulein Lili!"

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
been awhile...tried writing in a different perspective (lol since Lili is me)

Guten Morgen, Fraulein Lili!"

Everything from the computer room the night before comes crashing back.
Being tickled madly, blinded and you can still feel where the leather strap slid over and then in your Vagina.
This evil woman she must have been stalking you since the abduction in the parking lot in Denver. Now here half way around the world. Your blood boils as you look at me with daggers in your eyes.

I move close to your head." So don't you say good morning fraulein Ingrid?"
You shake your head side to side. "Nffffff" the tomato moves when you talk, you could take a bite but it is so far in your mouth that it would be to big and might actually choke you. You struggle against the chains suspending your arms above you rattling the pots and pans. Your legs are pulled so taught to the rack that they barely move as you struggle only swaying slightly side to side.

"So you had a good rest Fraulein Lili? Yes as you can guess it is a Sunday and the entire building is closed. I paid off the night guard last night so she gave me the keys to lock up. So aren't we lucky we have all day to spend together."

"Nofffffmmmmmm"

"Vhat's that you don't vant to spend the day with me. Oh, do you think that Ingrid cares that you like me. Actung! Fraulein Ingrid just cares that you understand I am in control! No matter where you are, at anytime I may show up and surprise you. Your feet, your arm pits, your breast every tickable place on your body is mine. Big strong Lili, you will always be vulnerable to me!"

You try to scream a defiant never,no! " it comes out " nrrrrrr, nufffffff"

"what are you trying to say Fraulein Lili? Hmmm does not sound Italian or English to me. More gibberish like a two year old maybe. Oh, you want to be tickled like a two year old?"

I walk around and stand behind your head. You are straining your arms agains the chains. Your anger bangs itself in the pots and pans above you. You feel my fingers stroke at your wrists. They slowly creep down lightly tickling your inner arms. They stop and pulse in the pits under your elbows.. You cringe as the light tickles briefly cause sensations to start in your arm pits. Just hanging there feeling wide open and hollow. My caresses tickle more as they draw slowly closer, tickling over your biceps. "nnnnnmmmmm" comes out muffled from your mouth. You try to breath in from your nose as the tomato is blocking almost all the air to your mouth.

You try to thrash against the restraints but they are so tight. The Saran wrap is hot and clingy. You think it might loosen with the sweat but just seems to cling tighter.

So Fraulein Lili, I know you love Ingrid's touch. Tickle, tickle. My fingers slowly start to caress each armpit. You start to giggle under the tomato.". .hhhhhhhhaaaaammmmmmmoooommmmmfff"
It chokes off your wind and chest to suck in a breath. My god the lack of air is already making you dizzy. You want to keep your wits about you.

My fingers start pulsing faster and deeper in each pit.. They pulse in and out with my index fingernail circling the deepest, most sensitive spot in each arm pit. I see your feet wiggle you are trying to not laugh as each chuckle ends in a snort as you can't breathe...hahauhhj hummmmph ughhh.

Oh does Lili vant Ingrid to stop. You plead with your eyes and nod your head yes.. "Ha ha ha, sure.... You know you just have to say the magic words Mistress please!!

You shake your head wildly from side to side. "Nvvvvrrrr" you squeeze out before gagging, you snort air in through your nose. "You sure about that Lili..hmmm we will see. Hmm how is that breathing now?" I take my right hand and pinch your nose. You have no breath coming in.. Your feet thrash as do your hands. Clang, clang go the pots and pans.

Your chest heaves under the Saran wrap. You bite down on the tomato but it gives only slightly and the juice actually chokes you more.. Your head rolls back your feet twinge uncontrollably, the pans clash together. Before you pass out I release your nose. You suck in air as fast as you can. The tomato juice and drool running out of the tape and down your throat. See Lili, I control everything.. Your body and soon your mind will belong to your mistress..

You can't even catch a breath to try and answer. You feel my thumb settle in the heart of each pit, going in and out, the other fingers wiggle like little spider legs all over your pits. You feel the sensations all over your body. Your nipples now standing erect wetness growing below.

"Hmmm, such light tickles and you vant me to touch you don't you. Kitzeln Mir Herrin ! That is all you get today!"

Yes, your little nipples, give you away.. A itty bitty tickle and you are aroused and wanting my fingers.. I reach down a slowly tickle all over the Saran wrap molded to your breast. Even through the wrap you feel the sensation shoot down through your body.... It makes you quiver to your core. Then through the holes cut at your breast my pinkies run over your nipples. Your pelvis strains against the plastic. You suck in deeply and the tomato squished a little more but slides in deeper. Clang, clang go the pots and pans as your feet and hands wiggle wildly. My pinkies brush back and forth over your nipples. You feel like you could go mad as you chuckle sucking in on the tomato. The juice of the tomato flows with the other juices of your body. "Ummmmmfffff, st.....,ughhhhh." muffled laughter seeping out from your gagged mouth..

My fingers now all widely tickle over each nipple.. Tiny vibrations rocking your swollen breasts. I see your ribs rising and falling under the wrap. Your pelvis rising and pressing as you shake.

"Oh, Lili, if you just ask nicely to let you cum, well I can release from your desire. You really have no self control, I see you reaching out for me."

You thrash your head defiantly from side to side... All the while gagging on the tomato as you can't help but chortle.. You feel like your sides are splitting from the laughter.

Oh Lili, you want my fingers to really rub these nipples. Would that feel better. My thumbs press down pushing your nipples, pushing in a circular motion. Your knees shake as your feet wiggle, the rope pulling each leg tightly.

You close your eyes as tears come flowing from them. You don't want me to see you loosing control.. "oh, Lili, no need to cry. Fraulein Ingrid will take good care of the little girl!" "Itty bitty tickles making Little Lili sob.."

My fingers begin to stroke down over the plastic wrap, down from the breast over your stomach as your abs tighten circling around your belly button. You feel my fingers tingle through the wrap even as the sweat builds under it. You would hope by now that the water would loosen the Sarans grip but it clings even tighter.
My fingers tickle and itch closer and closer. You feel each finger stimulating you and you are throbbing as my fingers travel further down. When they get to your pelvic area, your butt bucks up and down slightly noticeable under the wrap...

You feel crazed with each touch. My fingers stop for a moment at the bottom of the wrap. You pull up your head, your eyes pleading as it seems your body does for my fingers to take you and alleviate your throbbing. Your tears flowing mixing with whatever mascara is left after the two day ordeal.

"Vhere is the brave big girl Fraulein Lili.. Such command usually here in da kitchen. Just a few little tickles and you crumble. My twirling fingers seducing your body and mind. You vant me to stop? Hmmmm, you know you just have to beg your Mistress to take you..Bitte !"

You choke out "noffffff". More tomato softening and running down your throat and face.

My fingers linger and then slide down tickling your inner thighs and begin plucking at the top of your thigh high stockings. You keep pulling your head up because even area of your body where you have never felt ticklish are tingling at every touch. My fingers travel scratching now as they move under your legs wiggling wildly under your thighs to the pits under your knees. They slow there as all ten fingers pulsate in the pits deepest under your knees. Your knees wiggle wildly with each stroke. My fingers move further down under each leg. The wave of excitement rolls over you with each tickle. You shudder and the pans clang above you.

I reach now up to your ankles and as your head is straining to look up, you moan as you see me move to the end of the table. "Ohhhhhhffffffffffff Nufffffffffffffff". You plead as you feel my fingers lift your pump from your right heal. My index finger targeting your lower arch near the heal. It slowly starts to scratch at the nylons clinging there.

"Kitzeln Mir Herrin, Kitzeln, " is dat vhat you vant Fraulein Lili..tickle you to your breaking point."

You let out a laugh/cry so deep that you completely suck in a big piece of tomato that has disintegrated over the hours of restraint and torture. "Noff ughhhhhhhhh. Haffff" Your eyes grow wide as you panic, choking on the tomato. "Fraulein don't panic, control yourself. Get control of yourself and swallow hard, that's a girl. Suck in. Let it slide down your throat, just a little more.".

You somehow whisper out "helppppppfffff" I go to your mouth a rip the tape off. I put my fingers in your mouth and pull out the remaining tomato and hold your head up as you gasp and swallow the rest. You gasp for air.

"Vell then Fraulein, I have saved your life then. Let's get back to the job at hand. As no one can hear you anyway, I will be nice and keep the tape off. For now any way."

You are still catching your breath and you feel your toes dangling your right pump. "kootchie, koo, you know you want my fingers fucking your foot again."

My fingers rub and scratch wildly now all over your right arch.. "ah ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha, stopppp" Your laughter now loudly rolls out. Oh my you do sound like a big baby laughing there. My fingers dragging your stockings up your arch rubbing them just above the balls of your feet. Your pump crashes to the floor. the Electricity shoots up your feet and you can't help but feel the stimulation deep inside. I look up and your are spread open and vulnerable. You look up and see me look inside of you. You grow even more excited as you fight the embarrassment. "oh Lili, you are engorged there, oh my, and so Vet!!! How does a few strokes of the hand do that to a strong girl. You know my tickles are to take control of you... Not to pleasure you. To bad your hands are not free to service yourself."

"kitchie, kitchie, koo! My fingers waive ever so gently over the tip top of your toes. This sends your body into convulsions. The pots and pans bang and mix with your uncontrollable laughter, "ah ha ha ha ha ha , ugh hee hee hee ah ha ha ha mmmmm".

Oh is Lili trying to make music.. It's very bad but I can help and play the piano on your soles. My fingers dance and wiggle wildly over your stockings. You feel them pulsating and your body is quivering everywhere. You are a wild woman now as every nerve ending is vibrating. You laugh uncontrollably," ah ha ah ha, oooooooh, ah stop"

"Yes, I know you want me to finger fuck you so badly, take care of that itch. You horny girl.." Ingrid doesn't like horny girls, there is only one itch I can scratch on your foot as you go wild."

My thumb tickles into your lower arch and wiggles there. My index finger pulsates into the upper arch and my other fingers scratch wildly under your toes. Your hands, your feet wiggle wildly. My right had grabs on to your right foot and holds back your toes. The left tortures your foot staying tickling in all those sensitive spots. The concentration of tickles sends you out of control. "Ah ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhuh huh huh ooooooooo heeeeeeeeeeeeee"
You feel every muscle quiver under you.. The sweat trickles all over your body, down your breast, running into your belly button and from your hips trickling over your pelvis mixing with your other juices. Your ass, back and shoulders drenched too, as they slide back and forth on the cold stainless steel table. You think you will explode as every inch of your body twinges with excitement almost unbearable to stand.

I see you clenching everywhere. "don't you even think about cumming unless you beg your Herrin, your Mistress to let you. Don't even think I will touch you and help you orgasm. Control your self you horny girl. Beg me if you want to release yourself"

"Ahhhhhh, neverrrrrr, you bitch."

"Oh, a fighter to the end but your body is letting you down. I have vays to totally break you."

I concentrate the pressure light then deep, alternating not leaving my fingers from the arches and under your toes. Every once in awhile gently taking my right fingers and brushing across the tips of your toes. You try to steel your mind against the sensations but your laughter is wild and every sensation, every itch and dragging of your stocking sends shocks through your body. You cannot feel or hear anything else but the quivering in your body. The pots and pans clang above as you wiggle with no control.

You here me laugh somewhere in the back of your mind. "Ha ha ha you know you feel me reaching into the deepest parts of you!". Beg your mistress Ingrid!!!"

My fingers pulsate your arches fast and furious. You cannot control the waive that comes over you. You hear yourself in disbelief, "Pleassssssse Mistress Ingrid let me cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Ok Fraulein Lili, you horny submissive, you can cummm"

You let loose and your juices flow all over you and the table. Your body shudders against the Saran and bucks at the table. You let out a deep moan... "Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yessssssssssss,". The pots and pans toll above you. As you lay there feeling the after shocks. You hear me.

"You know now that your life is in my hands, I will haunt you in your dreams and every waking hour. You will not know where or when Fraulein Ingrid will find you. And no police will ever believe that some German wine saleswoman has tracked you down and had her way with you tickling without ever fucking you. Rape by tickle... Ha ha!"

You collapse and pass out. You awake in a rolling chair in the kitchen. You have been bathed and dressed. Sitting next to your head is a bottle of Italian wine, the picture of you and the roman guard with a lipstick kiss on it and a pair of children's binoculars. A shudder runs through you, your nipples harden, and damn if your not wet again.

missed you....wow you do know how to tell a story in a unique way!

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back