• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

guy from "porugal" o

nenezinho

Verified
I´m glad to say i got back home. Already miss all of you. As i said Skippy, i´m the unlucky one who gets stranded alone across the ocean. Despite our british friends with whom i expect to be more in touch from now on.

I´m still a bit sleepy and have some personal and job stuff to catch up on. But before the weekend i want to share what i think of this years Nest.

I will mostly not mention people but just some funny situations and thoughts i´ve been gathering during flights :)

It was soooooo nice being there again...i totally miss it and cant wait for next year.

I´ll be posting also some more stuff about me and my country on my personal post here, to those who would like to know, plan to do that on the weekend. All who want are free to pm me and ask for my facebook or other contacts (only rule on facebook is to keep it vanilla).

Wish you all well, hope everyone gets back home fine as i did

See you soon, i´ll write more soon

I was good seeing you again my friend,even if we didn't get lost this time.:p Glad you made it home,see you next year.:)

Glad you made it home ok. It was really cool meeting you and I am glad I had the opportunity. And I look forward to seeing you next year.

Rui!!!!!! Glad you made it home safe and sound! As always, its really a pleasure getting to spend time with you. You know, the more I talk with you, the more I wanna go overseas.... :bouncybou

I miss you already,
--T

Good to hear you made it home Rui! I enjoyed our talk Sunday night about the similarities of our two countries and the ways of parents.

I am glad you made it home safely Rui and it was very good to see you again!

Rui! It was great to meet you and get to know you a bit.
I will never forget the seatbelt restraint! LOL

Glad you made it home safe and sound!

-Chey

glad you made it back home safe...would have love to have seen if I really could have taken you down! Your a real cutie and sweet man! Hope to see you again.

Judy

it was an honor to meet you and cannot wait to see you again
well have to talk more next time
Also i would like very much to visit your country within the next couple years so keep in touch and ill stop by throughout my travels

it was great to meet you man, joke time with you alchemy and tamia at the restaurant really made the food get to us sooner. next year we'll get closer to developing killer robot waiters and break away tuxedos

I´m glad to say i got back home. Already miss all of you. As i said Skippy, i´m the unlucky one who gets stranded alone across the ocean. Despite our british friends with whom i expect to be more in touch from now on.

..All who want are free to pm me and ask for my facebook or other contacts (only rule on facebook is to keep it vanilla).

Wish you all well, hope everyone gets back home fine as i did

See you soon, i´ll write more soon

Keep it vanilla????

OHHHHHH..Like I was??? :)

So glad your trip home was safe. It was a pleasure to have met you!!

Glad to hear you got home safe. It was fun hanging out with you. Your a real sweet person. :)

Was great to see you again, man. Much easier this year, without all the driving fun!

Rui! It was great to see you again. It's always wonderful to see you make it over to our side of the pond. Glad you are home safe and sound

I don't think we met, but I did meet a really nice guy from Peru and to say his first name involved spitting on some one :)

In all seriousness though it was awesome meeting you and getting to know you over the weekend!!! :)

Rui you are so awesome. Thanks for coming hanging out in my suite on Monday night with Lyz , Mike, and Slacker. You fully understand what NEST is all about. Take care my new friend.

Awesome to see you again, my friend. Unfortunate that we spent more time chatting on gmail today than we were able to do at NEST, but any time spent with you is quality time in my book.

Glad your safe man, it was a pleasure to meet and hang with you. If I get over there I will be looking you up. Next year is just too far away.

Rob

It was good to see you again, Rui! We really need to have a two week event in the future so that we have time to really gab with everyone beyond the quick hellos and chit chat. I got to talk some with a few folks I hadn't had a chance to really visit with at past events and also get to know some of our wonderful newbies. But, there's never enough time...especially as we continue to grow.

Drew & I were talking on the way home about the records this year. We had the largest numbers at 120 people...the newest member with Michael...the youngest member with mini Jamie and the first non-human NEStees with the ducks. lol Not bad!

Looking forward to seeing you again next year. ;)

Never forget how to swear like an American. Take that lesson home with you and impress your friends and the ladies will fall all over you.

Take care of yourself, Rui. You're a great guy and I'm glad I got to meet you as well as experience your Navigator's Curse, firsthand. I look forward to seeing you again in the future, bud.

T'was great to have met you, my friend! I'm glad you came again so I was able to meet you. Thanks for coming to the Newbie Party; you were one of the first and helped get the others comfortable. Someday, I'll teach Robace how to pronounce your name. Until then, we'll just have to put up with his mangling. :D Be well across the pond, eh?

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back