• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guy takes his camera out in public to give girls the "Foot Tickle Challenge" M/F feet

D. Turtelli

TMF Regular
Guy takes his camera out in public to give girls the "Foot Tickle Challenge" M/F feet

This is just ONE of his videos. He has others on his youtube channel. He'll even remove their shoes and socks for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=bUYBt9b1sq0

ya it is he has more videos as well hope makes more videos in future and does not get caught.

He offers the girls money to take a foot tickling challenge for youtube. Doesn't look like he's doing anything sneaky to get "caught". More people should take this approach instead of coming up with bizarre schemes. Great channel.

Dat harried mouth-breathing... .christ, ugh.

Classy.

As much as I'm intrigued by these videos and have watched them, I'm more interested to see the girls reaction to the situation than their reaction to the tickling...It's an interesting one - granted there's some good reactions and dialogue and stuff, but there's also a few cringe moments which make me feel uncomfortable watching and I think the girls might feel humiliated if they discovered they were duped into doing this 'challenge' in public so that others can get their kicks.

I also find the guy's voice/breathing a bit unsettling.

In one of the videos he said he was doing it for charity. I don't think he is!

Thanks for posting it here though, it's certainly relevant for discussion!

TTG

I'm surprised they don't tell him to fuck off

Many girls might tell him that but obviously those are never posted. I'm surprised this girl was such a good sport. What if a customer co-worker or manager walked in on them?

There's no way I'd have the nerve to do something like this, so I do admire the guy. At the same time you play with fire any time you tickle strangers in public

Last edited:
People really shouldn't share stuff like this, it'll inspire a bunch of copycats who lack any sort of subtlety. Keep it for your personal collections, please.

... I'm surprised this girl was such a good sport. What if a customer co-worker or manager walked in on them?

LOL!

"Yay! Pervy guy just paid me $50! :) "
"Boo! I just got just fired. :( "

I'm surprised they don't tell him to fuck off

Philly Foot Worship says on their site that for every girl who says yes, there are 20 who say no. I imagine that's what this guy goes through as well as the other guy who acts like he's performing reflexology on women's feet.

...but there's also a few cringe moments which make me feel uncomfortable watching and I think the girls might feel humiliated if they discovered they were duped into doing this 'challenge' in public so that others can get their kicks.

I can't help but wonder if the girl in this video knew he was going to take her socks off. I loved her reaction to that, but did he even tell her she was going to strip her barefoot?

as well as the other guy who acts like he's performing reflexology on women's feet.

Oh man, "Age, Height, Shoe Size" guy will always be the worst when it comes to this. At least this guy is mostly upfront with what he's trying to do and where the footage is going.

Oh man, "Age, Height, Shoe Size" guy will always be the worst when it comes to this. At least this guy is mostly upfront with what he's trying to do and where the footage is going.

I actually like his videos, mostly for the thorough closeups of the women's feet, plus those women seem to have no idea that he's going to pull out the pinwheel device and use it on their soles.

while it's obviously exciting to watch, I feel really uncomfortable with how horny he sounds when he's talking to them. He's all out of breath etc. If I were a bystander, I would totally know what's up, even if I didn't have this fetish. How does he not get kicked out by a manager at these stores?

If I were a bystander, I would totally know what's up, even if I didn't have this fetish. How does he not get kicked out by a manager at these stores?

It probably has happened to him, just never posted on youtube. The age, height, and shoe size guy has been doing this for years, I wonder what kind of trouble he's gotten into?

while it's obviously exciting to watch, I feel really uncomfortable with how horny he sounds when he's talking to them. He's all out of breath etc. If I were a bystander, I would totally know what's up, even if I didn't have this fetish. How does he not get kicked out by a manager at these stores?

Oddly enough, I've never noticed anything like that about him. From what I can tell, he seems like a guy who just knows how to talk to women without coming off as creepy or perverted. Plus, he's probably a nice looking fella as well, which definitely helps the situation. Whereas the age/height/shoesize guy just comes off as a huge creep.

...Whereas the age/height/shoesize guy just comes off as a huge creep.

Age, height, shoe size guy has countless videos out there, so he must be doing something right, but he does come off as weird. The first time I heard his voice, I wondered if he was some fat nerd, and then in one video, he got in front of the camera to lean over and smell a woman's foot he was examining. Sure enough, he looked as he sounded...

...but the women don't seem bothered by him at all.

Age, height, shoe size guy has countless videos out there, so he must be doing something right, but he does come off as weird. The first time I heard his voice, I wondered if he was some fat nerd, and then in one video, he got in front of the camera to lean over and smell a woman's foot he was examining. Sure enough, he looked as he sounded...

...but the women don't seem bothered by him at all.

With him I kind of wonder sometimes if he tells them that it's a fetish thing and perhaps even pays them. There's just so many of the videos and it's surprising how in very, very few of the ones I've seen is it mentioned that it's for reflexology. I think I only heard it once when someone off-screen asks him what he's doing and he says it's for his dissertation but that's it. You would think at least some of the girls might be asking him a few questions about his degree and why it's necessary for him to take videos of their feet.

I like the videos though, not gonna lie. Although I hate the way he says 'go ahead and kick off your socks there.' How the hell does one 'kick off' their socks?!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back