• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guys feet. cute, meh or gross?

mustang21man

What do you think users?!?! Cute enough to tickle with fingers? Meh, better tickle them with tools? Or, "Gross! Dont even take the sock off next time!" (kinda have a bet going with a friend ;)

Attachments

• GOPR00131685499837.JPG
    GOPR00131685499837.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 224
Some men's feet I don't mind tickling. I am predominantly a guy who likes to tickle girls as a preference, but I'll admit to occasionally wanting to tickle a guy too.
That foot in the image is a good pic.

My man's feet are gross. He doesn't look after them, I refer to them as 'hooves'. However, I do like feet, and I love him-and i take it upon myself to do the pedicuring they need, the scrubbing/pumice stone and the moisturising. He's ticklish on his feet and I am always accidentally rubbing my nails along his soles as I do my work, gross or not gross, I like his twitches and squeals too much to not!

BTF2.JPG
Looks good to me......and I agree for the most part, guys don't take care of their feet. I am one who does. Pedicures, lotions and oils and so on! Almost to a fault! YIKES it keeps them soft and ticklishly sensitive!

Last edited:
For a guy who also takes really good care of my feet and keeps them well groomed nails soles soft smooth and all, I would say your feet are verry niiice! I'd tickle 'em big time! In fact my experience from being mainly a m/m tickler/ticklee is that more men have nicer feet overall than some women.

Reason being is I have found many ladies like to jam their feet into all sorts of crazzzy shoes for fashion's sake, especially the really higher heels, which forces their feet in the shoes to develop corns, callouses, and other rough spots like heels - Eeeww! Many guys in their dress to casual shoes still manage to keep their soles soft smooth tender (and TICKLISH!) contrasted nicely against their strong masculine tops - a foot tickler's playground for sure! Don't read me wrong on this - women's well groomed beautifully pedicured feet with soft smooth tender (and TICKLISH!) soles rock but I just don't run into too many ladies with those qualities in their feet for tickling in my endeavors. More than my 2 cents I know...take it for what it's worth!

What do you think users?!?! Cute enough to tickle with fingers? Meh, better tickle them with tools? Or, "Gross! Dont even take the sock off next time!" (kinda have a bet going with a friend ;)

IF the other foot looks like that one, I would say I would use my fingers and fingernails to tickle them and you till you.........

I would go with meh. I don't mean any particular guy, and dont mean any insult to the OP at all, just in general. For me tickling is an erotic activity and I'm about a zero on the Kinsey Scale, so seeing a guys feet is for me like seeing a guy's chest -- yeah, it's a chest, but I'd want to see a girl's. :)

As I've been in foot fetish sites and boards since the infancy of the popularization of the Internet, I've seen vast numbers of guys saying male feet are gross. On the Mousepad there's even a term for it, "manfeet," like "manflesh" in the movie "The Lord of the Rings." Personally I've always suspected it to be sort of an "American Beauty" type of overcompensation, and I think many of those guys are further up the Kinsey Scale than I am. ;). So I think a fair number of the so-called manfeet haters would be getting guilty chubbies looking at your soles, OP!

I am totally intrigued by female ticklers who like to tickle a man's soles though, women who dig seeing male soles and who dream about tickling them. That is total sex on a bun. Strangely I don't find it a turn-on to watch it in videos, though, tried it once and didn't have the desired effect. Maybe it's just that I only want the gal coming after MY feet. ;) Turnabout is fair play.

My Bare Soles - Give me your opinion please :)

20130731_172015.jpg20130731_172141.jpg20130731_172342.jpg20130731_172352.jpg

Hey guys,

here are some pics of my bare feet. What do you think about them?

Cute, meh or gross? :)

Are they worth being tickled?

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back