• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guys in a relationship: do you ever get tired of tickling the same woman?

SilentButDeadly

There's so many good looking women out there, I want to tickle every attractive female I see (all the youngest ones first). But I know I can't so I guess tickling the same woman would be better than nothing. Can't afford to pay for it nearly as much as I'd like, which honestly would be a different 18 year old girl every night of the year if I had my way. Do you just tickle one woman out of necessity? Like I said, better than nothing? I might have to settle for a relationship because I'm in my 40's and the only way I'm going to get to tickle multiple 18 year old girls like I want, is by paying and I can't afford it. If I could afford it, I wouldn't be caught dead settling for one woman but I can't. Is it the same for you guys?

Seriously, I'm not being sarcastic, but sympathetic instead. If you've reached your 40s and finally decided that you might 'settle' for a relationship to avoid paying for tickling, I'm of the opinion that there's far more of a problem going on here than the one you've outlined.

Hehehe this post made me giggle. SilentButDeadly, you sound like a true tickle monster! I can understand how one might want to experience new ticklees, but respect your lovers wishes. Why so young too? Lol does tickling 18 year old girls seem more fun?
IMG_107444631187389-1.jpg

18 year old girls? I'm only 26, and even I find 18 to be too young. And I think most guys are happy to find one woman who is willing to indulge in his fetish instead of being repulsed by the fetish. Honestly, it's a blessing to find a partner who doesn't go running when you tell her you'd like to tie her up and tickle her. That sad, my advise to you is to not settle for one woman. You wouldn't be doing yourself or the woman any favors. This prospective woman deserves more than to be some chick you settled down for so that you can get in your tickle fix regularly, and you won't be happy anyways. From the sound of things, you'll always be wishing you could tickle someone else.

Somewhat like asking if you'd have sex with the same gal(guy) after xx years. Been married to the same gal for 35 years, she's not into tickling....but, still there. And if you are mostly interested in 18 yr olds, at your age, be careful - the people against pedophiles may be watching. Maybe a Dr. Phil episode?

" If I could afford it, I wouldn't be caught dead settling for one woman but I can't."

I'm thinking this may have something to do with why you're still single... :rolleyes:

The average 18 year old girls personality is so annoying.

Replace 'tickle' with 'fuck' in the OP.

Makes the statement much simpler to parse.

What we want, and what we can have are very different things. So people make choices for what they are willing to settle for.

Just choose the option that you can live with when you do settle.

Myriads

This is what polyamory is for. I have multiple partners, some into tickling, some not.

If you've got a woman willing to indulge you in whatever your particular thing is, and you get "tired" of her, look in the mirror for the problem.

Mate if you find someone truly willing to indulge your fetish repeatedly, and you enjoy tickling them and spending time with them, then that is a rare thing indeed and you should value it. Having said that I'd advise against settling if you're not content.

For me, I'm happy where I am - a monogamous relationship but I understand your feelings of temptation. Your connection to monogamy and money is legitimate. Being a sudden billionaire would put me (or anyone) to the test.

I'm 57 and my wife is 53. We've been married 31 years and together 36 years. I didn't start tickling her until a couple years into our marriage, but once we started, we haven't stopped.(Although I think she wishes I'd at least slow it down lol) I can't say that I am bored tickling her for several reasons. I love her. I like being around her. She is extremely ticklish. We are very comfortable with eachother. The one thing I am a little dejected about is the fact that she cannot do bondage anymore. She has some arthritis and being tied and tickled can hurt her so I haven't tied her in a while. I do miss that.

Hehehe this post made me giggle. SilentButDeadly, you sound like a true tickle monster! I can understand how one might want to experience new ticklees, but respect your lovers wishes. Why so young too? Lol does tickling 18 year old girls seem more fun?
View attachment 439159

You're absolutely right. How about a 26 y/o more mature woman?

Bradhadair might be on to something. You should try the poly life style. If the poly lifestyle does not work you can just dress up as Zorro, All women love Zorro. All joking aside you should try to find a women who is open to letting you tickle others.

The average 18 year old girls personality is so annoying.

Personality, what's that? LOL I just want them around long enough to tickle them.

View attachment 439159

The best way I can explain it is, for me they're the most fun toys to play with. And that's what I'm paying for: a cute giggly toy to play with.

My boyfriend and I have been happily together for over two years. Our kind of relationship isn't for everybody, but it works for us. We're in an open not polly relationship and we're both allowed to screw/play with whomever we want as long as we let each other know who were seeing. I doubt he will ever get tired of tickling me, but he is allowed to tickle others if he wants for variety and as the saying goes variety is the spice of life.

hell no! i love tickling my wife as much now as the first time. once in a while i'll see a lovely woman and think about tickling her, but that doesn't detract from my wanting to tickle at home!
steve

I don't ever think that i will get tired of tickling my boyfriend. I hope he never gets tired of tickling me. I think we can find toys and things to keep our love life fresh. Plus I am open to whatever so no I don't think you would get tired of tickling the same person.

only way to not get bored is to change up some things a little bit. Thankfully my girl is a switch so I'm never bored lol

Hey man to each their own. I personally don't tire of tickling the same woman though, as a guy, I often fantasize about tickling attractive women I encounter.

I think it's like anything...if you do something too often it might begin to feel repetitive or not give you the same degree of satisfaction that it once did. I can't speak for you obviously, but I'd say you should be looking at a relationship from the perspective far beyond tickling and think Libertine has a point.

Tickling the same girl all the time and getting bored? Well, maybe if you don't mix things up some it could be... but there are plenty of outlets out there to do that. Good luck!

There's so many good looking women out there, I want to tickle every attractive female I see (all the youngest ones first). But I know I can't so I guess tickling the same woman would be better than nothing. Can't afford to pay for it nearly as much as I'd like, which honestly would be a different 18 year old girl every night of the year if I had my way. Do you just tickle one woman out of necessity? Like I said, better than nothing? I might have to settle for a relationship because I'm in my 40's and the only way I'm going to get to tickle multiple 18 year old girls like I want, is by paying and I can't afford it. If I could afford it, I wouldn't be caught dead settling for one woman but I can't. Is it the same for you guys?

I recently had a discussion with my wife that goes in this direction a little bit. She is aware of my fetish of course,but doesn't indulge in it too much on account of her being deathly ticklish and the fact that she has been the dominant one in her past relationships. She actually used to be a Dominatrix at one time,she's rented out dungeon space in the past,knew a bit about APEX,etc. She said playmates with tickles were fine,just no exmarital sex,know the person you're playing with very we'll and keep my home details private,I.e. no telling exact addresses,whether or not we have kids,etc. And above all I was told not to bring it into our house and away from the marriage. So I can see what you're saying. I'm not sure if I'd ever pay to tickle a young lady,but the hunger to tickle other women is definitely there in me. Like anything,discretion is the better part of valor. Good luck my friend.

Yeah, um 18 is WAY too young too. I mean at least they are legal, but someone in their 40's messing with an 18 year old is kind of creepy.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back