• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guys in a relationship: do you ever get tired of tickling the same woman?

If I had a boyfriend\girlfriend who had the same love for tickling as I, I wouldn't mind if they tickled others. All I ask is that he\she tells me first. I may want to help. Hehe ;)
IMG_107451186044833-1.jpg

I honestly wouldn't tickle other women if I was in a relationship. The reason is because you can always find a new spot on your girl and even a spot that wasn't ticklish over time would become ticklish. I might sound dumb, but I want one ticklish girl for the rest of my life lol

Id be bored to death tickling the same girl. after about 10 times tickling a woman, then its time to move on to another.

I wouldn't necessarily say I would get bored of tickling the same woman over and over again. It's all in how you look at the situation. Are they a play partner, or are you committed to them in an exclusive relationship? As some have already said, going poly is never a bad idea in my opinion. Tickling different women can be very exciting because of the fact that it IS a different experience with a different person. Each person has different reactions and can react to the tickling in many different ways. I don't personally feel it would grow boring if you had a lot of chemistry with a woman. Just my two cents :)

After awhile it becomes very predictable of course and you get used to having someone there to tickle. There have been too many times when I took someone I tickled for granted and then going, what was I thinking after they were gone...

I still love tickling my wife after 15 years. I also think that based upon the fact she let's me go crazy on her and she's really ticklish, it's really more of a once a month thing. But, I love her and she is still smoking hot. And- while she will not let me tickle another woman, she has said she would be willing to tickle another woman while I watched. We also have discussed getting another guy to help me tickle her......

I still love tickling my wife after 15 years. I also think that based upon the fact she let's me go crazy on her and she's really ticklish, it's really more of a once a month thing. But, I love her and she is still smoking hot. And- while she will not let me tickle another woman, she has said she would be willing to tickle another woman while I watched. We also have discussed getting another guy to help me tickle her......

Hmmm

Yeah, um 18 is WAY too young too. I mean at least they are legal, but someone in their 40's messing with an 18 year old is kind of creepy.

Sorry you feel that way, but I want what I want, and I will be tickling 18 year old girls into my 50's 60's and beyond if I have my way!

Can't say I've been in a relationship long enough to 'get bored'. Having that ability to experience my fetish with someone on a daily basis isn't something I will ever take for granted. Its not just me having that access to tickling, its her letting me tickle her too. Its something you both explore together as part of your dynamic and wider sex life that shouldn't get to the point of boredom.

If something isn't working for you at this point in your relationship, you should find a way to sit down together and openly discuss ways to spice it up again :)

Seriously, I'm not being sarcastic, but sympathetic instead. If you've reached your 40s and finally decided that you might 'settle' for a relationship to avoid paying for tickling, I'm of the opinion that there's far more of a problem going on here than the one you've outlined.

I agree with this 100%

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back