• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

guys like being tickled?

adamisbobbins

TMF Poster
hey just wondering there seems to be a common theme that girls like to be tickled by the guys

however do you ladies like to tickle guys or just like to be tickled yourself :). Me being a guy likes both :)

I like to be tickled by guys and girls and I love to tickle guys and girls. :D

I don't know about common themes. As many women I meet that are into m/f, I meet the same amount of women who are f/f, and I also know some who are f/m.

I will say that females who are strictly lers may "seem" less common on the forum.

I like to be tickled by guys and girls and I love to tickle guys and girls. :D

I don't know about common themes. As many women I meet that are into m/f, I meet the same amount of women who are f/f, and I also know some who are f/m.

I will say that females who are strictly lers may "seem" less common on the forum.

In my case I love f/m. :tickling:

I'm a female ler, and I loooove tickling both men and women. It just seems that women are more open to trying tickling and being dominated then men. But those have just been my experiences :):clap:

I'm a female ler, and I loooove tickling both men and women. It just seems that women are more open to trying tickling and being dominated then men. But those have just been my experiences :):clap:

I'm both with much pleasure..so..if we want to have fun,I'd be glad to be tied up tight and to be tickle tortured properly.. ;-D

Yes I'm a true 50/50 switch. I love to tickle guys and girls. I have mostly played with guys and sadly I haven't had a lot of practice as a ler. Not many guys will lee and it is so sad. Honestly it's not going to make you less of a man!

I'm comfortable with my masculinity. I enjoy being on the receiving end as well. It's nice to give up control and experience the sense of touch and all that attention. I can take it.

Why is it about masculinity and not about having a sexy woman stroke her nails all over your body.

How can you be less of a man if you like that? ;)

Personally I'm a male who loves being tickled, and I think f/m tickling is pretty darn cool, maybe because its so rare

I enjoy being on both ends of it, tickling and being tickled. It's quite the rush to be helpless and tickled.

I also enjoy being a 'lee as well as a 'ler. I enjoy being a lee more, however. Unfortunately there seems to be very few female 'lers around

Gotta chime in here and say I LOVE being tickled by girls/women, there's nothing more sensual than a female's nails driving me over the edge of tickle torture and back, I used to be just into M/F or F/F but now.......I can't get enough of it LOL, and my wife defo seems to like being the 'ler, she wakes me up most days by scrambling all over my feet!! And she's getting worse haha, or better for me LOL!!

.....many more women than we know get a serious kick out of tickling us blokes I'm reckoning hahaha!!

I'm a switch as well, so tickling women are equally welcome with ticklish ones.

spoken with inteligence and and maturity.

Why is it about masculinity and not about having a sexy woman stroke her nails all over your body.

i am both, and love being reduced to a giggling begging mess.

steve

I don't really mind being tickled by girls at all, but I find I like it even better when guys tickle me.

Yes I'm a true 50/50 switch. I love to tickle guys and girls. I have mostly played with guys and sadly I haven't had a lot of practice as a ler. Not many guys will lee and it is so sad. Honestly it's not going to make you less of a man!

There's me if you want to really tickle torture a man pushing to the limits.. :D

I am a 50/50 switch as well.

Love the laughter and reactions as a ler and love the feeling of being tickled as the lee.

I want to be tickled...don't care who...does that make me crazy?

I have a poll running on this: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=159373

So far, female lees outnumber female lers by almost a 2 to 1 ratio, and the reverse is true for men.

But I think it has to do more with masculine/feminine energy rather than gender which is what the poll is trying to sort out. Check it out and make a comment to keep it going in the poll section...

I run into the same problem in reverse; I'm a 50/50 switch too and while I can always tickle a girlfriend or date whether she's into tickling or not, it's rare to find a girl who wants to tickle me, and even rarer to find one who's actually a good tickler...

I'm comfortable with my masculinity. I enjoy being on the receiving end as well. It's nice to give up control and experience the sense of touch and all that attention. I can take it.

Yes exactly, same here. This is something we work with in Tantra Yoga, working with and being able to switch back and forth between your masculine and feminine energies, even if you're straight/hetero; that's what the positions are all about. The best lovers are those who are in touch with both energies within themselves so they can resonate with the reciprocal energies in their lover even if they're predominantly one or the other as most people are.

It's what Jerry addressed; many men aren't comfortable/confident enough in their masculinity to let go and receive which exercises their yin/feminine energy, especially if they believe in traditional gender roles...they feel they have to be in control or they're less of a man and their partner will respect them less or be less attracted.

Practice makes perfect. I'll be your tutor

Male lee here.

There is something so special when meeting/seeing a female Ler……Aside from the actual tickling itself, it is the thought I get looking into her eyes, wondering “What is she thinking?” This becomes so much a part of the ‘anticipation enjoyment’ I have. Finally, just knowing that She enjoys tickling is very endearing.

i love being tickled by females. if i can only meet another one who is interested in tieing me up, that would be awesome!!!

i used to be just a 'ler but i've been leaning more into both now. I'm never tickled so i'm just curious to see what it's like. Seems really fun though so i hope to try it soon :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back