• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guys only...gf asked which colors polish guys like best

gig1965

TMF Master
Hey guys, was wondering if you could all weigh in.
My new gf(open to the foot/tickling fetish) loves to wear pink on her toes...never been my fave.

She says she loves it and thought guys liked pink as well.
I personally like clear/white tips, or red , sometimes silver is cool.

So i was wondering, from the GUYS here...does anyone like pink?
and if not, what is your preference?
-GIG

FOOTNIGHT parties

I was recently at a footnight party and wanted to pass along some info:

really cool concept, fun night, and very CONFORTABLE safe private environment

If you are near one of the FN cities, you might want to check it out...there were definitely other ticklers there as howls and screams were coming from many rooms
-GIG

prolly red or anything dark.

shit...i light pretty much anything except puke green i guess

The clear polish does definitely have a natural appeal. Normally I favor subtle reds/burgundy... anything gaudy or too bright puts me off my feed when it comes to nail polish.

The clear polish does definitely have a natural appeal. Normally I favor subtle reds/burgundy... anything gaudy or too bright puts me off my feed when it comes to nail polish.

Anything too bright puts you off your feed? I just got a visual of you nibbling toes for some odd reason.
Is "puts you off your feed" a geriatric bear expression for losing your appetite? I must know. :p

Anything too bright puts you off your feed? I just got a visual of you nibbling toes for some odd reason.
Is "puts you off your feed" a geriatric bear expression for losing your appetite? I must know. :p

Hmmm... not losing my appetite by any stretch of the imagination, especially since I'm just now getting in touch with it! And as far as your visual, it's right on target. :D Yum. ;) Properly colored toesies are like little candies, ticklish little M&M's to nibble on. RAHR! But yeah, there are a few obnoxious colors out there that are just... meh.

but what do you think of pink specifically....as well as whar's your fave??

Pink is cute specifically on tanned feet. It sets them off.

I'm actually not a polish guy at all. I don't mind it, but for me it has never been necessary. I guess I"ll just say "whatever color she wants".

I try to tell everyone before I polish them, it's age , skin color and nail plate length that determines the ideal color.
Still, it's whatever turns you on that most people stick to.
I love all colors on a womens toes but pink is always cool.

well, being into the goth/alternative girls, my favorate is black, also like dark red.

I like to see any shade of red on a girl's toes, from fire red, to dark red, to maroon, or burgundy, etc.

Mitch

Um, isn't the answer going to depend on which guy you ask?

i loove the pink. definitely draws attention to the feet. and the french. and white.

clear, white tips for me too.

hey man, a few things.

1.) chicks are inevitably going to look at this post. as the non official monitor of male sensitivity i think that in a foot oriented thread we should at least get the names of polish right. clear with white tips is called a FRENCH Pedicure

2.) if the chick is open, does it really matter? ease into the relationship and get her addicted to foot play and then she will come to you.

but what do you think of pink specifically....as well as whar's your fave??
Without seeing the particular shade we're talking about, it's tough to answer that. There are probably almost as many shades of pink out there to choose from as there are reds, and there's gotta be hundreds of them! Plus, each color is going to look different on each person. While one gal might pull off a certain shade, the next might not be able to, depending on her skin, etc... Just depends on the pink and the feet.

Black nails with pale skin all the way.
Red nails make me picture blonde women in their 40s who still think they're 19.

Red would be my favorite , I also like burgandy and silver-blue always looks cool

I absolutely depise clear with white tips. It looks like she has really long nails that need to be cut. PUKE:ranty:

You know, I initially said that I wasn't much of a nail polish kind of guy. But the more I see those lovely shots of Lanthi (thank you, Cavum), I do have to say that I love the black. Giggity. :D

I absolutely depise clear with white tips. It looks like she has really long nails that need to be cut. PUKE:ranty:

I completely agree. I cannot abide the french pedicure: :xlime:

Um, isn't the answer going to depend on which guy you ask?

Yes... but one still might be interested in the majority opinion. Even though I had some gold/beige, pink, and other shades that I sometimes like, I only ever wear a "conservative" red or plum to Footnight, because I'm afraid of choosing something too many guys will dislike. :idunno:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back