• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guys with ticklish ribs.

I absolutely agree!!
Their reactions are by far my favorite!! :)
Very well put!!
:peace:
That is something different. At least you enjoy it :)

It's more of an added bonus to the reaction itself than the reason for it, so you're simply out of luck in your attempt to put a stop to your own victimization. Besides, you probably enjoy it regardless.
Me personally I don't mind it too much, but I'm a fighter and luckily get away before any real damage has been done.

It's more of an added bonus to the reaction itself than the reason for it, so you're simply out of luck in your attempt to put a stop to your own victimization. Besides, you probably enjoy it regardless.

I had a feeling that might be the case.

Obviously I enjoy the whole notion of being tickled... but the actual experience of it--not being able to control my body's reflexive reactions to it, not being able to keep from laughing, not being able to make it stop, my every twitch and squeal under someone else's mischievous control--is so embarrassing and intolerable.

My ribs are very ticklish, but it varies all over my upper body.

Any girls care to try and find out my most ticklish spot on my ribs :p you probably wouldn't be able to find it! :D

Hey Everyone!
I saw recently someone posted asking about guys with ticklish feet and I'm a female ler who focuses more on upper body so I was wondering if there any guys here with ticklish sides/stomachs who'd like to share?? :)
:peace:

Guilty! :) Anything between the ribs and waistline is a major laugh zone for me.

I get tickled on my ribs and side more often (usually playful, often in public) than anywhere else. There's a spot between by pecs and shoulder blade, in line with my nipples that is extremely ticklish.

As for other tickle spots, well, you're gonna have to tickle them out of me. Yes! anonymiss86 & DirtySecret and other female ticklers, I'm calling you out!

I wander how long I would last if I was tickled on my ribs and pits. That would be interesting since they are my worst spots along with inner thighs and stomach.

Me personally I don't mind it too much, but I'm a fighter and luckily get away before any real damage has been done.

That seems as though it would be rather difficult were one strapped down beforehand.

Wade said:
I had a feeling that might be the case.

Obviously I enjoy the whole notion of being tickled... but the actual experience of it--not being able to control my body's reflexive reactions to it, not being able to keep from laughing, not being able to make it stop, my every twitch and squeal under someone else's mischievous control--is so embarrassing and intolerable.

You like it after the fact, but just before and during, you simply can't stand the feelings, and not just the physical ones. That's my preferred reaction to it. The 'lees who like it too much aren't my type. I can't get into being a 'ler for someone like that.

LadyNerd

You said, "Men do have some of the best reactions to helplessness and torture . . . Puts a decent damper on that whole male superiority complex as well.

Seeing a tickler like, for example, Priscilla James put a male victim through hell is an example of why I agree with you. There's a great video of Ms. James tickle-torturing a muscular fellow in a dungeon setting you should see.

I don't usually watch F/M clips, but I suppose that does sound fairly appealing. The more a man is used to never being dominated, the more I simply want him strapped down and subjected to such a thing, I will admit.

You like it after the fact, but just before and during, you simply can't stand the feelings, and not just the physical ones. That's my preferred reaction to it.

That seems to be many people's reactions. They do it to me precisely because I can't stand it, and the more my reactions visibly demonstrate how much I can't stand it, the more they do it. It's a pretty unforgiving loop that the ticklish person gets stuck in.

That seems as though it would be rather difficult were one strapped down beforehand.

I was thinking the exact same thing when I read his post! XD

You like it after the fact, but just before and during, you simply can't stand the feelings, and not just the physical ones. That's my preferred reaction to it. The 'lees who like it too much aren't my type. I can't get into being a 'ler for someone like that.

I agree with this as well! I love the panicked look they get when they realize they can't make it stop. And sincere begging is super hot too! Truly forced laughter is always the hottest. :)

I've been known to elbow people before, among other spaztastic things

To LadyNerd; to anonymiss86

LadyNerd, Priscilla James tickle-dominating that brawny dude typifies why I would rather watch f/m than m/f tickling even though I am by nature a dominant tickle of women. While f/f is my first choice as a viewer, the tickler being a woman counts most. I find it hot as hell watching a woman tickler enjoying all the power one has over a bound, ticklish victim.

anonymiss86, your words "Truly forced laughter is always the hottest," hits home with me. When I've been tickled by people I did not want touching me, I did my best to resist laughing as giving to the urge to laugh would :blushes: humiliate me.

In the past ten-odd years I've come to enjoy switch tickling with women and even been the tickle sub a couple of times. Ironically, no female tickler has pushed me to the point of begging her to stop. I can think of no fewer than five New York City dominatrices who have had me about start begging for a break but in every instance, the dominatrix stopped tickling me (on my ribs or feet, always) before that happened. Maybe they did not want to make a grown man cry - cry, "Mercy," that is. I really would like to know the sensation, that out-of-control, can't-take-it-anymore, please-stop-tickling-me feeling. Maybe some day.

Last edited:
Interesting comments from the female lers on the thread. So it sounds like most female lers actually want a male lee who is naturally dominant, and who hates being dominated and tickled, instead of a naturally submissive male lee who loves being dominated and tickled, even if he instinctively wants the physical sensations to stop. I'm definitely in the sub category as far as guys go. I would be very happy with a sexually dominant woman and would willingly allow myself to be tied down and tickled. But I get the impression that most female lers want a guy who will put up a fight and who actually hates being dominated and tickled?

That seems to be many people's reactions. They do it to me precisely because I can't stand it, and the more my reactions visibly demonstrate how much I can't stand it, the more they do it. It's a pretty unforgiving loop that the ticklish person gets stuck in.

:drinkup:

if you tickle my ribs from the back i go crazy. i would love to see more rib tickling on this website as everybody seems to be fixated on the feet and i want more ribcage tickling. i love when ribs protrude against against the flesh of a slender body. more ribs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sides and stomach are extremely ticklish. My girlfriend quite often grabs both my arms and pins them up above my head, or pins one arm out to the side and up with her hand, and the other with her leg so I'm stretched out, and (this is after she's taken my shirt off) tickles my stomach and my sides and under my arms a lot. It's pretty fantastic.

My ribs, and leading up into my underarms, are my most ticklish spots! Sadly, I haven't really been given a good long tickling. I'd love to try it though!

I don't like hard poking or rubbing of my ribs, but light tapping, piano playing, spider walking is great. The sides of my pecs & nipples are far more sensitive. Not really ticklish on my belly, relatively.

Have never met an enthusiastic Lady Ler, unfortunately.

"Have never met an enthusiastic Lady Ler, unfortunately."

Neither have I unfortunately =[

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back