• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guys with ticklish ribs.

I'm not really ticklish on my ribs unless I'm pinned or tied up. Then, once i can't protect myself with my arms at all, suddenly they're very ticklish.

Is there anything more crazy-making than the person who claims she's just trying to count your ribs? Acting like she's just trying to carry out a necessary bit of assigned business and you're the one who's being difficult and frivolous by preventing her with your twitching and squirming? And of course you always get "You moved, I lost count, now I have to start all over" -- so in other words of course it's your fault that the maddening tickling continues.

I had a girlfriend for whom this was a favorite tactic. Also, once, a co-worker; there I'd be at the photocopier or printer and suddenly she'd be behind me, nowhere to flee to, acting like she's just carrying out a dull task from Accounting.

i,m unbearably ticklish on my sides,ribs,belly,and underbelly wow thats a bad spot! having my waistline squeezed is a killer too.have never been tied up before.if i ever were i might die from tickle panic before the tickling!!

i,m unbearably ticklish on my sides,ribs,belly,and underbelly wow thats a bad spot! having my waistline squeezed is a killer too.have never been tied up before.if i ever were i might die from tickle panic before the tickling!!

Now there's a new word!

My sides are Doom for me, my close friend knows about it...and even worse is that she Knows it turns me on too...and she takes advantage of it whenever she can...sometimes I don't even have to do or say anything, we'll be sitting watching a film when all of a sudden she'll just attack me...it's so bad that I cant even get away from her...I've tried to wriggle away but I can't, my body just doesn't respond and all I can do is laugh til i'm pretty much pleading, normally along the lines of ' please stop you're turning me on!'...not that it makes any difference because she still carries on til I'm breathless lol ... :blush:

Ticklish? Oh shit! You know the area where your appendix is? Oh hell no! I'll stick to being a tickler. The few ladies that got lucky enough to tickle me thoroughly enjoyed my begging and pleading. Even better is the sex afterwards. She was straddling me (grinding some) and was holding my hands over my head as we kissed. She clicked the cuffs on me that were attached to the bedposts before I knew what she was doing. She started going down on me and I hoped there would not be any lingering around and maybe she would go straight for my rod! No such luck. I had to start begging because her damn hair of all things was freaking killing me. When her nails ran over the spot and it quivered and I screamed, the look in her eyes, oh shit! The smile on her face, oh shit! A few more flicks with those nails and then she slid down and went to work with her mouth and the kissing and licking and good God! I nearly f'ing died. But, the sex after was incredible.

I tend to buck up and down when tickled on my ribs and belly... ladies tend to just jump on and enjoy the ride!!

Stretched out (staked out) on my back yeah my ribs are pretty sensitive.

I'm one of the Stomach not so much ribs oh my god guys!

Yup. My ribs/side/belly are extremely sensitive. I'd never have the balls to do a tickle video.

My lower ribs above my hips and the inside of my belly button are CRAZY ticklish!!!!

Hmmm, sides and ribs....only when I can't see it coming. Like a sneak attack from behind. Otherwise I can resist...for a little while at least.

YES, though I am not tickled much, my sides, especially upper sides/ribs are extremely sensitive to light spider like tickling, but digging in can put me over the edge as well....I have not been restrained and tickled yet though to experience helpless torture. :(

I actually broke a very sturdy bondage table once. I was tied face down and the domme was digging her nails into my ribcage and I was so desperate for her to stop and I bucked and broke one of the legs of the table.
One of the most devastating techniques on me is if I'm face down and the lovely lady just lightly tickles my ribs. Don't know why cuz my ribs vary on their ticklishness when I'm on my back, but face down that'll always get me laughing and squirming a lot more.

I concur. I don't know what it is about that position. Recently I let myself get tied up like that and she had me crying and begging quicker than I like to admit. I thought a couple hours had past by and was a little shocked to find it hadn't even been an hour. Though I like getting tickled sometimes that was a little to humiliating for me. I have too much alpha male in me to trying something like that again.

My ribs are way too ticklish o_o legitmately it's unbearable how ticklish they are xD

I agree very much! We need much more upperbody tickling topics here! ;)
It's so much more personal.
I love staring into the face of a cute guy while I tickle his sides.
And the look he gets in his eyes knowing he cant stop it and is forced to laugh and squirm.
Its hard to see that when you're tickling feet plus with upperbody there are so many places to explore. ;)
So hot!
:peace:

Why can't I find a woman like you?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back