• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Had a cool dream last night

ViperGTS

I've been thinking about doing kidnapping videos lately, and last night I had an interesting dream.

I was at a get together with some friends...maybe they were my co workers, maybe family, I don't know, that's not the point. Anyway, I stepped out of the room I was in, which was empty, and there was a beautiful, dark-blonde woman standing right outside the door, in flip flops, shorts, and a tee shirt. I realized it was a dream and that I had very little time to take advantage of my situation, so I grabbed her around the waist and hauled her into the room I had been in.

I pushed her onto the floor. She didn't seem to fight me...maybe she was outside the door for a reason. I rolled her onto her tummy and quickly bound her ankles and wrists together tightly in a hogtie. I plucked off her flip flops, and immediately began tickling her now helpless bare soles. She squirmed and laughed, and her soft soles wiggled a little bit, and she softly begged for me to stop and let her go. But no, I was in control, I was in power, and she was all mine to play with. I tortured her soles for several minutes in the dream, her squealing and begging getting more and more sincere as it went on.

It was a nice dream. I need to start taking control of my dreams more often, start having a little more fun.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back