• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hair brushes with hard bristles

DianaBanana88

TMF Master
ive see them used alot in these tickling videos and it actually looks kinda painful lol. Has anyone had a brush used on their feet before and did it hurt or anything? Tryin to get tips in case i ever wanna give it a try but I dont want it to hurt or anything.

I've been hair brushed before, and it did not hurt, but it did tickle like crazy. They aren't hard bristles, i believe are made of rubber and bend pretty easily. Don't go using anything hard. It's meant to glide across skin quickly. Try it on your hands, if it hurts, don't use it. Baby oil also makes is slide more as well.

I would suggest using something like this:

PaulMitchell-7355.jpg

Last edited:
It gets a bit tender if you're scrubbing FOREVER and without any lubeykins, but it just tickles like fuck for the most part. One of the few things I fear tickling wise *shudder*

They don't hurt at all, in my opinion. I usually don't find them super effective, though.

They aren't hard bristles, i believe are made of rubber and bend pretty easily. Don't go using anything hard.

I would suggest using something like this:

View attachment 261436

That is a hard-bristled brush :) Soft-bristled are like styling brushes with much thinner bristles that are more densely packed. But you're right, the rubber tips definitely are a must. I don't think they make hard-bristled brushes without them, but if they were to come off the tips underneath are VERY sharp and can really cause some pain. So in that aspect, you're right. Don't use them if that happens.

I actually tried it on someone for the first time tonight. She laughed but said she didn't like it. Then we went back to tickling with fingers.
But it all depends on how hard and mercilessly you apply it. I was gentle and quick. The girls in the video are vicious and relentless. Maybe that works, I don't know. But I wouldn't do it like that without lubricant; You could make the girls feet catch aflame! I suggest gentle long tickles with long drags, that way the suffering with last and last!

yep all the time- the ones that have the little rounded plastic tips are the best

I see many videos where the ler use the brush. My girlfriend tried them on me and it was rather painful. It worked as a tickling tool at one time but then it was just pain. In my case nothing is better than a pair of female skilled hands. 10 times harder to endure in tickling terms

I used the brush in my girlfriends rather unticklish soles and did not work. When I applied it as in some of the videos she said it just hurt a little. I suppose its a matter of sensitivity

Eep these things scare me. I'm not sure I would want to try it yet!

hahaha dont be scared ;) it's all good!

as for it 'hurting'... i guess maybe it is based on sensitivity, but if you're using the right brush, and paying attention to what you're doing- it shouldnt hurt. furthermore, try a thick lotion on the feet prior to using the brush 1. it WILL intensify the feeling and 2... makes the brush glide over the soles, as long as the ler doesnt push down hard, no pain involved :)

No experience, though I've read a discussion here or there. The opinions here are pretty normal; some think it tickles, others find it painful or ineffective.

Personally, I rather dislike watching a brush used in a video. It just looks like a lot of scrubbing with no technique or finesse. I'd rather watch someone use a precise method to elicit laughter; be it finger, tool or... anything else.

i have had a hairbrush used on me twice, once it didn't work at all, the second time was right after "A Happy Ending" so it was VERY effective then.. it just depends how sensitive i am at the time..

Definitely the rubber tipped ones, but oil her feet up first, way more effective! Probably only fair that you get someone to test it out on you first just so you know you're doing it right!!

In my experience, hairbrushes tickle the soles a lot and don't hurt. Try it on the palm of your hand first yourself to see how it feels.

I've been told that the plastic bristles with the ball tips are really effective.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back