• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hair Tickles: Real or Fake?

Boy Ticklish

1st Level Red Feather
I've seen a few tickling videos where the lady ler would use her hair as a tickling tool against her lee. Even I've fallen victim to a "sweeping hair" tickle. But most still doubt it's effectiveness. But what do YOU think?

Effective. I could not let my hair or beard grow out because it tickled my SO whenever I leaned in to kiss her. I thought she was nit-picking, until I got her pinned, and decided to test it out. Turned out to be brutal. My hair is soft and curly, but my beard can get kind of scratch when it grows out.

Would you please tell us where you found these videos?

Are they F/F or M/F?

Also, to answer your question, gods yes, hair DOES INDEED TICKLE. My lover (and mistress) often sweeps her long flowing mane of red hair over my pelvis while I'm bound to the bed and gagged and OH MY GOD does it TICKLE (it also itches which just adds to the pleasure of the experience). ^_^

It was effective when my fiancee (well, now ex-fiancee- this was 18 years ago in grad school) did it to me, but she was doing it for tittilating/gasping/arousing effect, not to make me laugh. And did it ever tittilate, arouse me, and make me gasp. She had a real talent for keeping me 'on the edge' if you get my drift. :cry

No doubt it works! "Musketeer's beard" is pretty effective :stickout

Facial hair works wonder on me if it's stubbly, actual hair I dunno about but it doesn't seem firm enough to really work. That's merely speculation, though.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back