• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hair tickling... is there any more?

I know the clips your referring to. Isabella Sinclair, a dominatrix that makes full length videos has one called Ticklitis where she has her male subject stretched out on a rack and gleefully tickles his face with her long hair. She even taunts him by asking if he wants to scratch his nose. If you live near Tampa Florida and want to experience it first hand check out my posts about Mistress Jenny in the true stories section. She has hair past her waist and knows how to use it.

wow.....I've never seen any of them, actually. Long time fantasy.

long hair works VERY WELL indeed, on a few spots on me!

steve

My guess? It's uncommon because it probably doesn't sell well. As for appeal, it's not the most intense and also probably not the most effective (as in, I dont know how many people would find that hair tickles them, much like a feather doesnt). Additionally hair tickling has special requirements from the 'ler, specifically longish hair that can be used in such a manner. After that, well, different people have different textures for hair, making it a not-so consistent method with which to tickle, anyway.

But, like I said, those are just guesses, though the amount that I came up with would indicate it's probably too situational to have regular use.

I've been tickled with my own long hair on the nape, cheeks and ears. Works very very well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back