• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Halle Berry or Jennifer Lopez,which one would you tickle?and what areas?

7bt

TMF Expert
Heck I choose both. I would rub baby oil on there lovely soft soles and armpits and tickle away while they are in stocks or bed tied to the bed screaming and begging for me to stop and of course I wont.

Oh there navel also he he!

Both

But if it had to be just one, I'd pick Halle Berry because she seems nutty. Jennifer Lopez strikes me as even in temperament. It'd bet nutty Halle has to be the more ticklish of the two.

As for where I would tickle Halle - well, wherever she is ticklish!

Last edited:
I'm going to go for Jennifer Lopez on this one. She has GORGEOUS feet, and likes "foot guys" apparently. There is also a scene from a movie (forgive me but the title escapes me) where a guy sucks her toes briefly and she screams in histerics. Ya gotta love it... :D

neither

i don't find either of them attractive. just not my cup of tea. so, really just not interested.

steve

I'm going to go for Jennifer Lopez on this one. She has GORGEOUS feet, and likes "foot guys" apparently. There is also a scene from a movie (forgive me but the title escapes me) where a guy sucks her toes briefly and she screams in histerics. Ya gotta love it... :D

Oh you're talking about that movie Angel Eyes. Yeah I love that scene.

I would tickle them both! on their feet! because they both are ticklish!

If I had to choose, I'd go with Halle Berry. She's got AMAZING feet and seems really, really ticklish. Plus she also seems like a good tickler, so maybe we could get a little tickle fight goin'. :)

I'd go with Halle Berry hands down... ever since i saw that James Bond movie when she had the diamonds in her navel i've been wishing i could tickle it ;)

They are both beautiful women... but i may have to choose Halle Berry.. she has an amazing figure.. if she's ticklish it'd be amazing, It'd still be amazing to tickle J-Lo... ahh I'd take both... not that it will happen =P
x

I would tickle Halle Berry's feet because she said her feet are her best FEETure.
I agree with her.
But I'd love to tickle Jennifer Lopez, too. Again, her bare soles (I have a MAJOR bare soles fetish)

I'd probably go with J Lo because she has the prettiest toes between the two... and that's not saying Halle's are bad. She just has that long middle toe that I'm not too fond of.

444513152_d144693c80.jpg

I think J Lo has a better alignment with her toes.

jennifer%20lopezs%20feet.jpg

I probably would pick Halle if she kept her hair longer. The vast majority of pics I've seen of her she has short hair, not my thing. J-Lo is my choice and feet would actually be the second place I would tickle her. I would wanna see how ticklish that famous ass is. :)

This is a tough pick. Both women are beautiful, and I believe they are both ticklish. The thing is I don't care much of Jennifer Lopez as a person. I have heard she is a demanding Diva, and the only difference between a diva and a bitch is money. I haven't heard the same things about Halle, even if she did get bumped a head at an airport once. I mean come on, do you really think Halle and her boyfriend are going to bomb a plane. I guess it all comes down to my mood. If I was feeling playful it would be Miss Berry. If I was feeling cruel and ruthless then I would go with J.Lo. As for where, I would have to experiment with their bound naked bodies until I found the place that makes them scream daddy, and exploit it for hours.

Jennifer Lopez on her very lovely bare soles. :feets:

Attachments

• JLo.jpg
    JLo.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 24
  • JLo3.jpg
    JLo3.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 25
Here are a few sole shots of Halle chilling at the beach. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Halle-Berry-Feet-152879.jpg
    Halle-Berry-Feet-152879.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 14
I like both women based on looks, but because J.Lo has the Diva Complex I would probably relish the opportunity to break her. I would have to actually experiment with her body if I was going to decide where to tickle her. I would be very happy if her big trademark ass was her worst spot.

difficult choice

Its pretty difficult
But Id say Tickle Halle s inmobile feet, and be tickled by evil JLO

Diego

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back