• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Halloween Gathering

josie

TMF Regular
Hi there everyone !

I will soon be releasing details about a Halloween Gathering to be held in my hone (Albany, NY). Keep this in mind if you are interested in joining us. Details to follow in the next week or so !

Already in tickle withdrawal,
Josie

I will begin accepting requests for invites next weekend and will post at that time what is required :)

Ticklishly yours,
Josie

Halloween Gathering -- here's the scoop

Hello all !

Yes, it's that time again... time for a NYST (New York Society of Ticklephiles) gathering. This time it has a HALLOWEEN theme. If you are on this list, that means you are welcome to submit your name for the guest list. On September 30, I will determine whom will be on the final guest list, depending on male/female ratios, compatibility, etc.

The gathering will be held in my apartment, in Albany, NY. I live in a 2 bedroom apartment, so I really cannot have EVERYONE attend that would like to - it's kind of like a wedding. You have to have an A list and a B list. You know how it is...

So, please respond to the attached questionnaire (fill it out using a word processor and send it as an attachment). PLEASE be sure to include your answers right after the questions, to simplify our reading. If you are a webtv/msn tv user, I will send you a text copy to fill out and email back... just let me know who you are :)

Schedule of Events

Friday, October 31st, 6pm-???: Costume & Play Party

Wear your costume tonight, wear black, or bring fetish wear to change into. Bring a few bucks for pizza order.

Saturday, Nov 1st, 3pm-???: The Gathering/Play Party

Wear your costume if you were not present for Friday night’s party (or even if you were, if you like); black clothing or fetish wear is also good. The costume contest will be held at 8pm. Future info will be given as to bringing a dish to pass, etc.

Sunday, Nov. 2, 11am-5pm: Brunch and Last Minute Play

Breakfast items will be provided, but contributions are welcome (if you'd rather bring a brunch contribution than a dinner contribution for Sat that'd be great)

After brunch, there will be time for last minute tickles, goodbyes and shuttles (courtesy Chrissy) to the airport, train station, etc for those who need it.

Again, if you are interested in attending, please email me ASAP with the following information, and attach the answered questionnaire(located in the next post):

1. Days you will (and guest?) attend:

2. Day & expected time of arrival:

3. Day & expected time of departure:

4. Will you need a hotel room ?:

5. Would you rather crash at our place ?:

(bring a sleeping bag or bedroll)

Okay, that's it… please RSVP as soon as you can :) Once September 30 comes around, I will be picking names from the standard invite list to be on the final guest list (in general, any woman who wishes to attend, or any man who attends as a m/f couple will make it in).

Ticklishly yours,

Josie

Halloween Gathering - The questionnaire to answer

TICKLE GATHERING IN ALBANY, NEW YORK!
HOSTED BY THE NEW YORK SOCIETY OF TICKLEPHILES (N.Y.S.T.)
FRIDAY OCTOBER 31ST-SUNDAY NOVEMBER 2ND

YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO READ THE FOLLOWING.

===============================

Hi! I'm guessing that by being a part of the online tickling
community, you like to tickle and/or be tickled. Well, there is something going on next month that you might be interested in! I am Chrissy (a.k.a. Josie the Ticklish Pussycat). I am hosting a
tickling gathering/play party at my apartment in the city of Albany,
New York during the weekend of October 31st-November 2nd. It is
called NYST (New York Society of Ticklephiles).

This is a gathering and play party that is ideal for the inexperienced... for the newbies... for the people that have never been to a gathering or play party before. It will be relatively safe, and completely consensual. (I certainly cannot guarantee complete safety, but I will be sure that everyone's limits are respected.) If you're experienced, you're welcome as well... if you like, you can help "show the ropes" to the newbies. (Pun intended.)

Feel free to bring any tickling videos, magazines, or other related
things for sale or trade. The professional tickling community is welcome to join us. Please note that video watching at this gathering will be limited to preview tapes and homemade videos by gathering participants... the idea is to PLAY, not to just watch it on tv.

YOU MUST BE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE BY THE DAY OF THIS
GATHERING. PERIOD. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. (We apologize to underage tickle fanatics, but we need to protect ourselves in case any legal problems arise. Besides, we'll try to have more gatherings as time goes on -- probably once a year -- and by then you'll be old enough!)

How far is Albany from you? Well, these are approximate driving times from cities kinda close to Albany:

Poughkeepsie NY - 1 hour Utica NY - 1 hour
Oneonta NY - 1 hour Springfield MA - 2 hours
Hartford CT - 2 hours Syracuse NY - 2 hours
Rutland VT - 2 hours Binghamton NY - 2.5 hours
Worcester MA - 2.5 hours New Haven CT - 3 hours
New York NY - 3 hours Plattsburgh NY - 3 hours
Rochester NY - 3 hours Boston MA - 3 hours
Keene NH - 3 hours Hanover NH - 3.5 hours
Nashua NH - 3.5 hours New Brunswick NJ - 3.5 hours
Long Island NY - 4 hours Buffalo NY - 4 hours
Watertown NY - 4 hours Portsmouth NH - 4 hours
Scranton PA - 4 hours Princeton NJ - 4 hours
Burlington VT - 4 hours Concord NH - 4 hours
Montreal QC - 4 hours Trenton NJ - 4.5 hours
Philadelphia PA - 5 hours Atlantic City NJ - 5 hours
Portland ME - 5 hours Harrisburg PA - 5.5 hours
Toronto ON - 6 hours Ottawa ON - 6 hours
Baltimore MD - 6.5 hours Augusta ME - 6.5 hours
Hamilton ON - 6.5 hours Washington DC - 7 hours
London ON - 7 hours Quebec City QC - 7 hours

Below all this is a questionnaire, which serves as a way to determine compatibility of potential guests. If I "approve" you to attend, you will receive an invite, hotel info and directions to our apartment from Albany International Airport and from around the Northeast United States.

Saturday's play party will be a covered-dish event, which will be
organized once the guest list is finalized. Also, on Sunday we will
organize a brunch for those who are in the area (or stayed over) to
attend. As always, more details to follow!

Love and tickles,

Chrissy
(aka Josie the ticklish pussycat)

------- THE UNOFFICIAL OFFICIAL N.Y.S.T. QUESTIONNAIRE -------

Please fill this out to the best of your ability. Please tell the
truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. When it is completed, please e-mail it to Josie <[email protected]> at your earliest convenience. After we get your information (and if I approve you to attend), I will send you additional information about the gathering as the date draws nearer. In the meantime, please email Josie <[email protected]> if you have any questions. Thanks!

(1) What's your name?

(2) Will you be at least 18 years of age on the day of the gathering? (ID will be checked, if we are in doubt)

(3) Are you a tickler, ticklee, or both?

(4) Do you have any serious health problems?

(5) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, what crimes?
(Responding "yes" to this may not necessarily prevent you from
attending.)

(6) Are you married, involved romantically, or single?

(7) Do you live in New York State, outside New York State, or outside the United States? (please specify)

(8) Have you ever experimented with consensual bondage?

(9) Are you a tickler/ticklee/switch? Just tickle curious?

(10) Where do you most like to tickle a person?

(11) Where do you most like to be tickled?

(12) Do you have any problem with a person's sexual preferences?

(13) Do you have any problem with nudity at a play party?
Specifically, do any of the following pose a problem to you:
Male partial (upper body) nudity
Male nudity
Female partial (upper body) nudity
Female nudity

(14) How do you feel about having a tickling videotape being played on the television during the gathering?

(15) How do you feel about watching a tickling video being filmed
during the gathering?

(16) Is there anyone in the community that you have SEVERE differences of opinion with ? (i.e. you would not want to attend if they attended. Please explain.)

(17) Do you plan to participate in the costume/fetish wear contests? If so please indicate if you will be present Friday night or not.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back