• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Halloween Pic 2015

Senshi1

Staff
Hey all :)

I'm not posting this on dA for another week or two to get closer to Halloween, and I know I'm a couple weeks early here, but bugger it - I love Halloween. So Happy Halloween!

I try to do a Halloween-themed pic every year for dA. Karen in some sort of cosplay has always been a running theme - and now crossing the streams and having her cross paths with someone from pre-existing fandoms is also a theme. :p So here's our forum's own red-headed imp falling on her own... whip, facilitated by the ever flirtacious Morrigan of Darkstalkers/Vampire fame.

Whether you like corny decorations and games, gory horror flicks, a sincere religious celebration, or a quiet night in with a book (or anything else I've missed), have a Happy Halloween! And remember to compliment all the little kids on their costumes when they come to your door - it'll make their night, and they've probably been looking forward to trick-or-treating for ages!

Attachments

• Halloween2015.jpg
    Halloween2015.jpg
    392.5 KB · Views: 599
Thanks, mate! And I guess what goes around, comes around, right? :p

No such thing as too early for Halloween! You could bombard us with spooks and bogeymen every day of the year and it'd please me no end!

Your art style grows ever more assured and colorful, Senshi! And your favorite subject has become quite a winning adventuress! Looks like Morrigan is attempting to become friendly, Karen... in her own predatory way, of course! And one must admire her taste! Such a sweet holiday trifle one doesn't often luck into! Tootsie-Roll Pops are kids' stuff... these are the real goodies!

^I wouldn't mind Morrigan sucking on some tootsies.

Morrigan in general is always lovely and no halloween would be complete without her, thanks so much for this awesome pic, i do love Karen's costume too

No such thing as too early for Halloween! You could bombard us with spooks and bogeymen every day of the year and it'd please me no end!

Your art style grows ever more assured and colorful, Senshi! And your favorite subject has become quite a winning adventuress! Looks like Morrigan is attempting to become friendly, Karen... in her own predatory way, of course! And one must admire her taste! Such a sweet holiday trifle one doesn't often luck into! Tootsie-Roll Pops are kids' stuff... these are the real goodies!

Thanks a million! Haha, I love the "real goodie" comment - makes me wish I'd made some kind of pun about "trick and/or treat" in there. x) I appreciate your words, as always! I'm trying to improve, bit by bit - if I could just get a little more "3D" feeling into my pics, I'd be happy - I get the feeling the secret lies in the shading, somewhere. Maybe one day I could even attempt a cross-over with your own Low Roads, now that they're making a glorious comeback (with your permission, of course). :p

And I agree about "never too soon" - I seem to celebrate Halloween for longer than I celebrate Christmas (not that I don't also love Christmas).

^I wouldn't mind Morrigan sucking on some tootsies.

Morrigan in general is always lovely and no halloween would be complete without her, thanks so much for this awesome pic, i do love Karen's costume too

Thank you! :D I agree about Morrigan, I couldn't resist using her again (third time for me). And I'm glad you like Karen's 'catwoman' costume! I tried to go halfway between "new 52" and "Arkham City" - although Morrigan seems to think it'd look better wrapped around Karen's ankles. :p

Aaah, I do love Halloween. This is an awesome pic--I do love Catwoman, and dressing up as her is a great idea...in theory, at least ^^; Well, Morrigan looks like she's enjoying the, um, costume >_>;; Definitely one of your better pics, Morrie looks spot on and I love my expression! Great work!

Your art style grows ever more assured and colorful, Senshi! And your favorite subject has become quite a winning adventuress! Looks like Morrigan is attempting to become friendly, Karen... in her own predatory way, of course! And one must admire her taste! A sweet holiday trifle one doesn't often luck into! Tootsie-Roll Pops are kids' stuff... these are the real goodies!

Ahaha, you made me blush with that last comment, thank you x//D Though I think you're right about Morrigan...I think this IS how she treats her friends. Emphasis on 'treats' ;)

~K

Maybe one day I could even attempt a cross-over with your own Low Roads, now that they're making a glorious comeback (with your permission, of course). :p
It'd be a thrill and an honor for any the Low Roads characters to appear in a Senshi scenario! I'd love to see them realized in your special style! Please consider my approval gratefully granted, for whatever idea you might have in mind!

Halloween! Halloween! ;)

Ah, the memories of scaring the crap out of the little ones as they came up our haunted drive way. The monster heads on pikes was a nice touch. Still, I think me dressing up as Dracula and being in a coffin that opened automatically when the front door opened was sheer genius! :D

Parent (pointing to our house): Do you want to go up to this home?

Little Kid: NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Heh, good times. :D

Aaah, I do love Halloween. This is an awesome pic--I do love Catwoman, and dressing up as her is a great idea...in theory, at least ^^; Well, Morrigan looks like she's enjoying the, um, costume >_>;; Definitely one of your better pics, Morrie looks spot on and I love my expression! Great work!

~K
Thank you - glad you approve! :D

It'd be a thrill and an honor for any the Low Roads characters to appear in a Senshi scenario! I'd love to see them realized in your special style! Please consider my approval gratefully granted, for whatever idea you might have in mind!

Thanks - I'll definitely be keeping that in mind! :p And definitely let me know if you have any particular scenarios/characters you'd like to suggest!

Halloween! Halloween! ;)

Ah, the memories of scaring the crap out of the little ones as they came up our haunted drive way. The monster heads on pikes was a nice touch. Still, I think me dressing up as Dracula and being in a coffin that opened automatically when the front door opened was sheer genius! :D

Parent (pointing to our house): Do you want to go up to this home?

Little Kid: NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Heh, good times. :D
Haha, hey, nothing wrong with getting into the spirit! ;)

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back