• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happenings At Crydun's Lair Part Six: Unit's Return.

crydun

Verified
Hey guys, Sorry I've been away so long. decided it was time for another installment. Enjoy!:roseglasses:

Unit's Return..

****It was a warm, autumn day in September. Labor Day weekend had just passed and everybody was having mixed feelings about the upcoming end of summer. Some were ready for it. I could tell by the increase in my orders of pumpkin spice lattes and glazed rolls. These were my regulars and they embraced the season with full gusto. They would be making lists and checking them twice before long.*
****Then, there was the other crowd. These people frowned every time* the pumpkin orders were placed. They clung to their summer wardrobe, refusing to give up on summer. The trees were still green and the days warm so they flip-flopped in and out of the Lair, checking the end of summer sales and the aroma of my mango cooler candles I kept burning at my desk.*
* * It had been over a decade since Crydun's Lair had opened in downtown Manhattan and I had gotten used to the hustle and bustle of the city and the diverse people going in and out of my shop, including the bipolar attitudes on the coming of autumn. I ran my end of summer sales right next to my preview of fall sales. Life was good.*
Today was exceptionally good. One of my favorite lees was making a return to the Lair. He had slowed down some recently and was ready to celebrate his next phase of life. I hadn't seen him in a while and five o'clock couldn't get here fast enough.*
It finally got here and the door swung open promptly. Will was always one of my more punctual guests. I sat the mop in the bucket and took a good long look. While his hair was thinner and he had lost a bit of weight, he still looked like Will and his jubilant smile warmed me.*
"Well, how have you been/"
"Great and you/?" He took in the shop. He was also one of the only guests to take in the normal day to day workings of my shop.*
"Pretty good. Two crowds today. those that love summer and those who are ready for pumpkin." I smiled.
"Well, I think the pumpkin can wait. It's in the seventies still!"
"I hear you. but, in sales, you are always coming out of one season and going into the next. Gotta be ready for both." I walked over and officially put the sign on the door to Closed. "Walk this way, I instructed.*
We walked down the familiar hallway. I grabbed the bag of clothes I kept on hand for these kinds of things. "You know the drill." I stated, putting them into his hands.
"Indeed I do," he replied, slipping into the bathroom.
I strolled into* he next room, turned on the warmer that I had recently gotten for my table and was securing the restraints when Will walked into the room.
All ready," he said happily, handing me the bag with his clothes in it.*
I retrieved the bag and shoved it quickly in the closet. "Go ahead and lie down now, pet."
He obliged, sinking his average frame on the table.* "It's been too long. We can't go so long next time."*
"I know. Just been busy and up to here with sickness." I strapped him in, limb by limb.*
I could feel him shaking under me. "You okay, I inquired.*
"Yes, just excited." he replied. It really had been too long.*
I pulled out my bottle of baby oil and uncapped it. Squeezing some into my hands, I strolled over to the end of the bed where his feet were. I glided my well-oiled fingers over each foot, spidering my fingers up and down the soles of the feet. First, he gasped and then the laughter took over. I watched as his face transformed, a mixture of pleasure and agony. This was the kind of reaction that kept me going for the rest of the session. Sometimes, it took a long time to get there. Other times, like today, it came to me early. Whatever the case, I basked in it.*
"ahahahahahhahhahahahahahahaha..." The sounds erupted from him like a waterfall. I glided my fingers up the ankles and calves causing more agonized reaction. "heheheheheheheAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA"* He tried to thrash on the table to no avail. I had him secured. I heard clinking as I moved up the thighs. His face now the color of a red delicious apple, I slowed my pace slightly because I knew what was coming would tickle more. I inched up the hipbone, his laughter erupting before I was even finished. .....""HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA"* I finished inching up the hips and spidered the pockets, causing another eruption.*"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!"
"Wow. It has been awhile, hasn't it, pet"
"y..yesss.."
I glided up to his waistband and started poking around it, inducing heavy giggling. I moved up to the tummy, fanning out to the sides. I knew the sides to be one of his worst and I was prepared for the onslaught. "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA...."*
"My, my, we have a live one here". I said jovially, spidering up and down his sides as his laughter billowed around me. "AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOOOOOHMYGODDDDDAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA"
He was starting to weaken, The laughter was becoming strained though remained strong. His face was blood red now. I took all this in. Then I slowly spidered up to the pits. Sliding my fingers inside the hollows of the pits, I began making circles inside.* "AAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA..' I lightened the pace slightly as he tried, again to no avail, to thrash on the table. My eyes by now I'm sure were glazed like they always are when I go into "task mode"* where it's just nothing but me and a male's body.*
"Now, for my favorite part," I whispered into his ear. he smiled knowingly.*
I took out a feather and slowly ran it around the length of his neck. up and down the sides of it and around the ears.. "Are we feeling feather ticklish today, pet.."
"Yessss." he replied as his face convulsed with giggles. "hehehehehhehehehehehehehheheheheehehehhehehAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA"
"Oh my! Somebody is a tickly can of worms today." I used my fingers to increase the intensity on his neck. "Laugh, pet. laugh.."
And he did. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA"
He was weakening even more. His muscles, clenched in ticklish agony were starting to seem a bit limp. I knew it was getting time.*
I took my hair down from its clip. letting it fall around my shoulders. I pressed myself backward and allowed my hair to graze his tummy lightly. Back and forth, back and forth I went.* "hehehehehhehehehehehehehheheahahAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA"
I let my toes get in on the action. My fingers were tired and aching anyway. my hair grazed the tummy while my toes grazed the ankles. This induced light giggling.*
"I think it's time for a combo..." I watched his response.*
He coughed. "I thought that is what you just did. "
"Yes, but the ante must be upped.," I replied.*
he knew what that meant. "Oh, you wouldn't."
"Oh but I would. watch this..."
He watched in horror as I pulled my hair back into its clip. Then I turned around and my fingers started spidering up and down the sides, alternating the pace as I went. Then, I slide them once again into the pits. His laughter erupted through the room. "AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA."*
Meanwhile, my toes grazed up the calves to the thighs. This was the combo he was worried about. He was already weak as a kitten.*
"Let's get this party started", I cried triumphantly.
His eyes widened in horror. "S Started?" He sputtered.*
"Yeah. It's time for a great kickoff."
My fingers rapidly spidered up and down the sides while my toes grazed the back of the thighs. The eruption I knew would come from this, came. AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHANOOOOOOOOOOAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA.."
I increased the pace on both fronts. The eruption got more intense. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAANOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAA>"
Our eyes locked. He knew I was going nowhere. I grazed his upper thigh with my other toes and my fingers spidered the sides rapidly, alternating the pace. The alternation done him in.*
"AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOAAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAAMISSSSSSAAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHTRESSSSS!"
I stopped and climbed off the table. I went and one by one, unstrapped each limb.*
He sat up weakly. I carried over a glass of water and handed it to him.
He took it gingerly. "Whew! Thanks. I'm parched."
"I'm sure you are, pet."
"You are the best tickler around, you know that."
I thought to my upcoming appointments for fall. " It kind of seems that way. or at least convenient to come to." I smiled sheepishly.*
"No. not just convenient. You truly have the skills for this," he said emphatically.*
I smiled and dug his bag of clothes out of the armoire, handing them to him.*
he took them and went in and changed again. When he came back out, he said. "I mean it. You are so god at this. I'm going to have to walk around the block tonight."
I grinned then. "Well, it was fun."
"Oh yes it is always fun with you. That's part of your skills."*
We walked back down the hall together He stood at the door. "You know, you ought to think of either taking this on the road or bringing more clientele in. I think the public needs this."
"Really? Like, celebrities and stuff?"
Why not?"
"Never really thought about it. I'm not rodeo drive after all..."
"Well, I should get going. I will be back soon."
"Not as long this time. I inquired.
"Oh no, Not nearly as long. Until then, see you soon." he pushed the door open and was out of sight in minutes.*
I closed up shop and hailed a taxi. His words swirling in my mind like a late summer ice cream cone.*

Wow! I am speechless!! I absolutely love it!!

need to write another one. my tickle fever is in high gear today... sigh, oh the life of a ler...

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back