• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Anniversary Part 2

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
The movie Krista wanted to watch was coming on in a few minutes, and she excused herself and went back to her room. I assumed she was going to see how her new locket looked. But I heard her humming Jingle Bells, and my mind drifted back a year ago. Humming happily like that meant she was getting dressed, I thought about getting dressed myself.

Before I could, she came out of the bedroom. Her hair was up in a ponytail. She had put on those red plush pajamas that I gave her a year ago, the white ballet style slippers and what appeared to be tan nylons were on her feet.

Krista had told me that these pajamas were her favorite, and I saw they had started to become a little faded and worn from use. She still looked great in them however, and I loved how they felt when she cuddled with me on the couch.

“Hey I remember those.” I said, opening my arms to embrace her.

She sat on the couch, and leaned her back into my chest. “I love these, they’re all warm and snuggly.”

I handed her the remote and she turned on her movie. Then I put my arms around her, and she responded with a purr. “I know these movies bore you so you can tickle me during the commercials ok?”

“In that case, this might become my favorite channel.” I joked, and she responded by bopping me with a pillow.

As soon as the commercial came on, Krista hit the mute button and put my hands on her tummy. I wasted no time in drawing tiny circles around her belly button with my fingertip. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back. “That actually feels good.”

I didn’t want to go straight for tickling her. There would be about 8 commercial breaks during the movie and I wanted to try something new. I’d start with gentle touching, the kind that just barely tickles, more like a caress. Then the next break would be a real tickle. Krista was smart, and would figure out what was coming. I wanted her to, it would build anticipation for what would come next.

I slipped my hand under her shirt and started drawing hearts on her tummy. I felt it flutter as if she were about to giggle, but I kept my touch just light enough.

“Mmm that was different.” Krista said. “It kinda tickled, but not really. You’re so gentle with me.” She tilted her head up for a kiss and I met her lips with mine.

The next break came, my hands were still on her tummy. I pressed gently with all ten fingers, and wiggled them. The muscles in her tummy clenched and released rapidly and laughter bubbled up out of her.

“Hahahahahahahaha...” she giggled, and squirmed a little, putting her hands on my wrists. I thought she was going to try and pull my hands free. I let her move them, and to my surprise, she slid them to the sides of her tummy. I was surprised at this, but I tickled away until the break ended.

“Whew...” She panted a little. “That was fun.” She snuggled into me as the movie came back on.

By the time next break came, I had my hands on her neck and shoulders. Once again I started with the light touches, causing her to purr a little. She shivered a little when I hit a spot on the base of her neck. I stopped again when the movie came back on, and she let out a disappointed sigh.

My teasing was getting to her, I think she was starting to want to be tickled. She got her wish during the next break. I lightly skittered my fingertips up and down her neck, and across her shoulders. She giggled and squirmed in a way that felt as if she were snuggling into me.

*giggle* “You never really tickle me there tiger.” She said as the movie came back on.

“I guess I’ll have to do it more often.” I said, putting my hands on her sides next.

Teasing her sides was going to be difficult without tickling her, but not impossible. As soon as it went to commercial again, she lifted her arms, and laced her fingers together around my neck.

I lightly grazed my fingers up her sides, making her shirt ride up a bit. Krista moved slightly from side to side, her breathing was slower and deeper. As I moved back down, she drew in a sharp breath, then relaxed, letting it out. The break ended, and she let out another frustrated sigh.

“Enjoying this angel?” I asked as she kept her arms up around my neck, playing with my hair.

“Mmmhmm... when you’re teasing me I get that buzzy feeling. Then you make me wait to get tickled... It’s driving me crazy.”

I’d have to remember to play this game again. We were just a little over halfway through the movie’s time slot. And when the movie was playing she would occasionally twitch in anticipation, thinking I was going to tickle her at any moment.

The second the commercials came on I began to tickle her left side, “EEEEEEE!” she squealed in surprise. Giggles followed as I switched back and forth tickling her right side, her left side, making her shift her hips back and forth. She didn’t let go or pull her arms down the entire time.

The movie came back on, and I stopped. She let go and put her arms down. “Could you rub my arms a little? They were going to sleep.”

“Sure angel, how’s that feel?” I asked, gently squeezing her arms and rubbing the circulation back into them.

“Much better.” She said, taking in and letting out another deep breath.

“Why didn’t you let go if they were going to sleep?” I asked.

“I was having too much fun.” She said, breathing gently, and slowly, but deeply. “I feel all warm, like I’m gonna melt.” She turned and put her arms around my neck again, facing me then kissed me on the lips.

We started kissing, long deep kisses. She let out a soft purr as I rubbed her back with one hand, and ran the other through her hair.

“Kissing you is dangerous,” Krista said, realizing we missed the rest of the movie.

“You’re right, but can you blame me?” I replied, getting a giggle out of her.

By the time we decided that we had better cool it, it was time to start dinner. We didn’t have much time to do a little ‘cool down’ cuddling.

“I love you so much tiger.” Krista said, putting her arms around me from behind as I was setting the oven timer.

“I love you too angel.” I turned around and gave her my own hug. I loved it when Krista stealth hugged me like that. Just out of nowhere. We stood there for a moment, her face nuzzling my chest as I kissed the top of her head.

The rest of the evening was spent by us enjoying dinner, cleaning up together, then playing our favorite video games, Sonic 1 & 2.

Since we were both so excited for Christmas morning, we showered and went to bed early. I was so relaxed from taking it easy with her all day that I was out like a light.

I was surprised that I was awake before her on Christmas morning. But then again I never could stay asleep on Christmas Eve night. It must have been from all those years of my sister jumping up and down in my bed to wake me up at 6 am.

I walked into her room, she was sleeping peacefully. Snuggled up with the blanket around her chin. ‘Awww’ I thought, I hated to wake her, but I couldn’t wait until she saw her presents.

Moving as silently as I could, I put my hands under the blanket, and located her feet. They were warm from being under the blanket for hours, and very soft as usual.

I began tickling her and she started to wake up, she was fighting it, preferring the warm snuggly embrace of her comforter. Her legs moved a little at first, trying to escape, but I stayed with them. Then I heard her whine in a cute sleepy voice, “Nnnnnnnnnn... sttttopppp” *giggle*

I kept it up, she’d forgive me once those pretty blue eyes opened and she realized what day it was. “Billy, that really tickles.” *giggle* “Why don’t you come up here and cuddle with me instead?” She said, eyes closed.

“Okay, we’ll open presents later then.” I said. With that, he eyes opened and she sat upright, but a big smile. “Christmas!” She said, and threw the blanket off, stepped into her slippers and scampered toward the living room.

She sat down on the couch, and I stacked her presents on the coffee table in front of her, then did the same with mine. As soon as I sat down, we started opening.

The first thing I unwrapped was a tightly sealed plastic container. I pried off the tightly sealed lid, and a familiar scent hit me. It was my favorite cookies, chocolate chip oatmeal. “Awesome! Where did you get these?”

“I got the recipe from your Mom one night while you were at work. I baked them and hid them in the back of the freezer. They should be thawed now.” She smiled.

I took a bite, they were perfect! “I haven’t had these in so long, thank you.” I gave her a big hug. She was simply amazing.

She opened her first gift next, and her eyes lit up. I’d noticed how worn her favorite pjs and slippers were getting. And I bought her a new set. Fuzzy pink pajamas that had “snow bunny” written on the shirt. It took some looking, but the ballet style slippers matched the color of the pjs exactly.

“Oh my gosh, I love these!” She hugged the top, nuzzling it with her cheek a little. “Mm... it’s so soft. I can’t wait to put these on tonight, thank you.” She hugged me tight. Truthfully I couldn’t wait to cuddle on the couch with her wrapped in those.

I opened my next present, it was a blue workout headband with “Tiger” printed on it. I started to laugh, and before she could ask what was so funny, I pointed to one of her gifts. She opened it and started laughing herself. It was a pink headband like mine with “Angel” printed on it.

She’d become self conscious about gaining weight so we became weekend workout buddies. I loved doing couple stuff with her, and I thought having matching headbands was cool.

Now I’m sure nobody came here to hear about us opening presents, or to hear every single detail about our day. Truthfully we both spent more money on our first anniversary gifts than we did on Christmas.

I got her a few more things, including a pair of warm winter boots. They were not as stylish as her leather ones, but she loved how soft and warm they were.

Among her gifts for me was a new coat. I needed one, but hated spending money on myself.

We both found our favorite candy in our stockings. Butterfinger for me, Reese’s for her.

We visited my parents for dinner again, and called her parents from there. We all took turns passing the phone around wishing them a Merry Christmas. Before we left, we made plans to get together again for Easter.

We also visited with Anne & Bobby, and exchanged gifts. Figuring they wanted to be alone as much as we did, we kept it short.

As day turned to evening we elected to start our own Christmas evening tradition. I got a shower first, and started hot cocoa on the stove. I could hear her humming Jingle Bells again as she finished getting dressed. Just like last year.

She came out of the bathroom, hair up in a ponytail. Fuzzy pink pjs wrapped her in cuddly warmth from her neck to her ankles. Tan hose and her soft pink slippers covered her feet. My heart melted at how adorable she looked.

I sat our mugs of cocoa on the coffee table, turned on the Sega and sat down. Krista sat down beside me, and stretched out her legs, feet in my lap. She put her hand out for the controller, biting her lip with that “come get me” look.

“Merry Christmas Krista, I love you.” I said, slowly pulling off her slippers.

“I love you too Billy, Merry Christmas.” She said, and giggled in anticipation. As the snow fell quietly outside, the sounds of angelic bubbly laughter filled the air.

This series is dedicated to my beautiful wife, who has always stood beside me through everything. Her love has inspired me to new heights, and taken my writing to a level I couldn’t reach before.

To my family and friends, who liked my writing even way back when the best I could churn out was superhero fan fiction.

To all of my readers for being encouraging, supportive, and put up with my shameless begging for feedback.

Last but not least, to God above who gave me this talent for storytelling, and everything else I mentioned. Without Him I am nothing.

I’ll be taking a little break, and coming back with something new. ⚡️

Billy & Krista will return.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

Warms my heart! Merry Christmas!

Thank you. Personally I love the part with them cuddling on the couch. As my brain spun the story, I thought “awww”

Another fine story of these two young people! Merry Christmas :xmas:

Thank you, I wasn’t sure how well I handled the scene with opening presents, and the visits they had with everyone.

Very nice!

Thank you. As a gamer, I thought you wouldn’t mind sitting on the couch and checking out Billy’s Sega. Sonic is their favorite, mostly for reasons I’ve touched on in other tales.

I’m hope everyone is having a Happy Holiday today. Curl up on the couch, grab a mug of hot cocoa, and enjoy my present to you. Don’t forget to read the dedication at the end.

Man HK. Billy is one lucky guy to have a girl like Krista. Gotta love these stories though. Keep up the great work.

Man HK. Billy is one lucky guy to have a girl like Krista. Gotta love these stories though. Keep up the great work.

Billy will be the first one to say he’s lucky to have her. I’m lucky to have so many readers who keep coming back. Your kind words about my gift to you are a gift to me.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back