• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADIAN_EH!!!

Big_Dogg85

4th Level Yellow Feather
Well well, lookie here!

Happy birthday to one of the best friends I have - both here and in real life.

You've moved so far in your life in such a short time so I hope you get the chance to enjoy this day, the right way!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY *cough* Flames Suck *cough* HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D
:headbang:
:lover:
<<<<----

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zGEZj83SOnQ&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zGEZj83SOnQ&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

YAY! We can celebrate by doing the hokey pokey. :imthedj:

And people won't think you're nuts coz it's a birthday celebration! (If they do, who cares!)

Because, you know the hokey pokey is really what it's all about :wavingguy

Thank you so much everyone!! :twohugs:

Josh, I don't need to tell you how much I love you and cherish our friendship. Thank you for starting this thread :ily: :redheart:

Ray, I miss you so much, That was hilarious!! Thank you :redheart:

Sidney, I would glady do the hokey pokey with you anyday! - That is afterall, what it's all about! :twohugs:

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY T!!!!

I look forward to enjoying our friendship for many more of your birthdays.
You're a wonderful person and I cannot begin to tell you how grateful I am to have you in my life.
May your special day be filled with joy and the people that matter most to you. I love you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY T!!!!

I look forward to enjoying our friendship for many more of your birthdays.
You're a wonderful person and I cannot begin to tell you how grateful I am to have you in my life.
May your special day be filled with joy and the people that matter most to you. I love you!

Awww Chey :aww:

Thank you SOOO much!

Your an amazing person and an even more amazing friend :ily:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :bounce:

Can I do the happyhop with you? :happyhop:

Have an AWESOME day!!! :twohugs: :redheart:

*snuggles* It's been great getting to know you babe, hope you have an epic birthday!!

Happy Birthday Canadian Bunny Girl!!!

:hbday: :ily: :yourock: :ily: :hbday:

I hope that you have a day that is as truly awesome as you are (and that's a whole lot of awesome!), because you deserve more than almost anyone I know, eh?!

Enjoy your birthday poutine!!!

:england: :redheart: 's :canada:

(and Happy birthday to Suck the Serious Duck too ;) )​

Happy Birthday T! And yay, I DIDN'T miss it like I was afraid I did! :woot: :p

Now remember: PARTY HARD! :headbang:

HappyBirthday57.gif

Happy Birthday, Miss T!!

Have lots of poutine and stuff, eh?

Happy Birthday Canadian_Eh!

The Flames might suck but at least they're better than the Oilers!

Happy Birthday T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :clap: :pounce:

I hope you're having a kickass day!!!!! :bubbleheart:

Thank you SO much everyone for the birthday wishes!! :twohugs:

It was an awesome night. I went our for dinner with my husband and my parents.
Spending time with those you love. It doesn't get any better than that :woot:

I love you all :redheart:

Spending time with those you love. It doesn't get any better than that :woot:

Except when you win the lottery and get to roll around in all the cash.

Although, those you love do feel the emotional need to buy you shiny things on special occassions. So maybe you do have a point ;)

*continues doing the hokey pokey*

Except when you win the lottery and get to roll around in all the cash.

Although, those you love do feel the emotional need to buy you shiny things on special occassions. So maybe you do have a point ;)

*continues doing the hokey pokey*

Roll around in cash? Can you hear me back there in the 70s?

Now doing the Scrooge McDuck dive into the bin full of money and swimming now that's how you celebrate being a rich prick - that or buy a yacht and give it a douchebag name to reflect your richness: christen it with cheap champagne for effect. :p

Roll around in cash? Can you hear me back there in the 70s?

Now doing the Scrooge McDuck dive into the bin full of money and swimming now that's how you celebrate being a rich prick - that or buy a yacht and give it a douchebag name to reflect your richness: christen it with cheap champagne for effect. :p

But remember that conversation (I'm pretty sure it was at the FROST play party so you were there) The Scrooge McDuck dive would actually kill you.

I mean, forget the fact that it's a talking duck wearing clothes....it's the money dive that made the whole concept completely implausible.

And my yacht is called the Mrs. Beaumont :p

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back