• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday Homer28!!!!

Skipadeedoodah

Verified
Happy Birthday, Michael!!

You've been such an amazing and profound influence in my life from the first day I met you. I could not possibly be happier or more appreciative that you found your way into my life. You have been my rock through so many difficult times, and shared so much joy with me. No one in this world knows me like you do, and the relationship that we have, although it continues to change, will always be amazing. You'll always hold such a huge piece of my heart. I love you more than I could ever express, and owe you more than I will ever be able to repay.

Thank you for your sincerity, patience and guidance. Thank you for making me a better person.

I love you so much!!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Michael!!

You've been such an amazing and profound influence in my life from the first day I met you. I could not possibly be happier or more appreciative that you found your way into my life. You have been my rock through so many difficult times, and shared so much joy with me. No one in this world knows me like you do, and the relationship that we have, although it continues to change, will always be amazing. You'll always hold such a huge piece of my heart. I love you more than I could ever express, and owe you more than I will ever be able to repay.

Thank you for your sincerity, patience and guidance. Thank you for making me a better person.

I love you so much!!

Happy Birthday!
That might have been the most beautiful thing I've ever seen you say Lyz, and well said it was. Mike, you are a great guy, and deserve the best in life my friend. Happy birthday buddy. :hbday:

Happy Birthday, Mike!! I hope you didn't get too shit faced. :p You're a great friend. Thank you so much for all the help you've given me. I love you. <33

Happy Birthday Mike! You are seriously one of the sweetest people ever and I hope you have a great day.

And yea, I'd be happy to let you win a round of mercy today, but just this once. :headpat:

GET YOUR ASS TO MARS!!!! OH, AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKEY!!! :)

Happy Birthday, Michael! I think you need birthday rapez...where are Jay and Brent???? :D

happybirthday.jpg

Thank you guys so much!!! ILY!!!! No ass rape for my birthday though! Goth, I LOVE the pic!!! :)

You guys are so freekin great!:)

When I expressed how nervous I was about going to my first-ever munch, Mike was nice enough to offer to streak to diffuse any awkward tension.

Then, at the munch, he was nice enough not to do it.

happy birthday bud :)

When I expressed how nervous I was about going to my first-ever munch, Mike was nice enough to offer to streak to diffuse any awkward tension.

LMAO!! I forgot all about that!! He is such a giver :p

LMAO!!!!!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back