• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday Red Indian

JoBelle

3rd Level Orange Feather
Hiya Sweetie! :Kiss1:

Even though you won't read this until Sunday, I hope your Friday is glorious! Happy Birthday, Love!

God, I just adore this old guy! :p

Joby

Wow...another one?

Alrighty then!
HappyBirthday.gif

That 53rd year is a tough one buddy! Be careful of sharp objects and slippery walks... Your young friend--Q

Wow! another August baby.......

My daughter and mother were both born in August!

Here is a little something I found for ya, Mate!

redind001.jpg

Where ya been old friend.......(lol) prolly on the way back to...

rill.gif

Which is actually a nice looking place.........

http://www.redindianlodge.com/rill1.htm

From one old Fart to another.........

happy1.gif

Ven

Last edited:
Humm-humm, I'd say, jolly good luck and all that, what, old boy? Tally-ho, and keep a stiff upper lip!
;)

Aw Biggles what happened to your old sig? It was great for starting fights with religious Americans.........my favourite hobby!:D:devil:

Happy birthday Indy you old bugger. Keep the british end up and all that.:dogpile:

Ola!!! como est?

Buenes tardes!!! just back from my Spanish Villa having had a Costa Brava birthday thanks, for all your congrats (good to see you have forgiven me Q!!) its good to see i have one or two mates left on the TMF!!

By the way have any of you Americans been to Spain? and if so, what did you make of the service i.e. restaurants and bars? I understand you guys are used to a high standard at home and maybe you think its not that great in the U.K. but god knows what you would make of it in Spain!!! they are almost comically rude and ignorant, and appear to be especially so with tourists, which is a bit odd in a major tourist area like the Costa Brava.It never ceases to amaze me how bad they are, I think most Americans would appalled, I know my friends were and they are from the U.K.

Its not like we dont make an effort, we all have a go at the language and always made our orders in Spanish, and we are certainly not your typical Brit yobbo tourists, and in fact for the whole two weeks we never heard another English speaking voice, so it cant be because they have trouble from Brit Tourists.

So I dont know, Spaniards, what can you do with them? well I,ll tell you, stop every single one of the fuckers from driving or even owning a car untill, A. They have taken a British driving test and passed it at least 3 times. B. They rip up every single mile of road and have them rebuilt by road engineers and not Salvador Dali.

The Spanish just can not drive, god knows what the death toll is on their roads but it must be very high, good job they stayed out of WW2 they would never have made it to the front, they would have killed each other befor they got to the french border! and just to make it worse they have some of the worst roads in Europe, even the new ones are crap, they have "slip" roads on to motor ways at almost right angles, non existant drainage, apalling or hoplessly late and innaccurate road signs and "comedy" intersections and junctions.They are just starting to introduce roundabouts, which seem to completely confuse and bemuse spanish drivers!!

Why on earth they get so up tight about Gibralter when they have such enormous problems with basic infrastruture is quiet beyond me!!! and what exactly have they been doing with all those billions of pounds of E.C. aid? have they spent it on bullfighting? or does most of it go on treating the victims of road traffic accidents?

Anyway apart from all that (dont get me going on spanish plumbing or spanish construction techniques) I had a great Holiday and its good to be back.....Hasta la vista!!!

Spain...

So, I think your career as a tourist guide isn't going to fly, mate! oh yeah, now I REALLY want to go to Spain...like NEVER! Having worked in the restaurant industry, I can vouch for the fact that getting and developing decent help is difficult, but not impossible, even in the States. Can't imagine what the problem is in a country with economic troubles...anyway, welcome back and you have a lot of reading to do to get caught up! Q

oh sure....wish a man Happy Birthday and all he does is banter around with the guys and bitch about the drivers in another country! :rolleyes:

I'm done with 'em!
Jo

Ooh...Poor Jojo!

Yup...we're a strange species, aren't we? I'm assuming red is saying "thank you" via flowers and some other arrangement that is taking a few days, and that is why he hasn't posted up yet...yup yup, that's what I'm assuming....and if he's at all clever he's on his way to ye olde Flower Store at the moment to wire them asap!

My birthday is coming up in about 3 weeks or so, Jo, and i promise to say thanks if you post, ok? Of course I'm NOT telling yo when it is, so it'll be more challenging, ok?

:p Q

Re: Ooh...Poor Jojo!

qjakal said:
Yup...we're a strange species, aren't we? I'm assuming red is saying "thank you" via flowers and some other arrangement that is taking a few days

:p Q

Knowing Indy as I do, that arrangement will likely comprise of a shopping trip to Bondage iz Us and the purchase of a plane ticket to Georgia.:devil:

Happy Birthday, Red! Spain would have to be a strange experience to you. Everyone I've known to visit there says so, unless they're in Madrid for business. Oddly, in the business situation, the service rivals everywhere I've travelled or lived. Sounds like they don't grasp the notion of tourist trade.

I'm wit' Q, Jo. Expect flowers. ;)

dvnc

dvnc said:
Happy Birthday, Red! Spain would have to be a strange experience to you. Everyone I've known to visit there says so, unless they're in Madrid for business.

dvnc

I went to Spain for a Club 18-30 holiday and it was definatley a strange experience!:blaugh: I spent most of the week hopelessly drunk, tickling young ladies on sun loungers and then throwing them in the hotel pool for afters. In this country I'd have been arrested but in Spain all I got was a round of applause off the builders on the adjacent building site and two days of free beer off the geordie guys on the balcony who thought it was funny.

Can't wait to go back there............:evilha: :bump: :firedevil

LOL Q!!!!!!

So, tomorrow I'm going to start the Happy Birthday Q thread where others can join in and guess the date. Isn't this a big one for ya? I recall you mention hitting 50 soon. I'm always up for a challenge. *giggle* It's that I use sneaky tactics that always put me out on top. :p

Funny the Indian didn't argue the age guessing. You were only off by ten years. He's really 63~!

Good LAWD, DVNC...where ya been? Gettin' cozy in a northern town perchance? Missed you my creative pal. Greetings to the Lady~!

Jo..bondage and flowers...sounds like a good weekend to me. In this case, I think I might need a paddle as well.
:wow:

Blimey oh riley!!!!

whats bloody cracking off??? I thought it was ME who gets sent stuff on my b day!!!.....bloody women.....cant live with em, cant burn em.

Hi DVNC good to hear from you hows it hangin?

Thanks to all (male and female, dom and sub, lee and ler) who sent me Bday congrats, in the interests of clarity i am 43 this time (I could not see my teens through a telescope these days) so please ignore any southern ramblings on the subject.

Talking of sending folks stuff on there B days perhaps you may all wish to inquire of certain down home femdoms just what they got sent for THEIR b day and compare it to what good ole Red has got so far!!! i.e. ZIP!!!!.....er ....ok....I think its time for me to run real quick!!!

ROFL~!~!~!:blaugh: OK, Ticklish...I might not be done with ya QUITE yet. Even if ya DO lie about your age! :p

Joby

BTW..you're not going anywhere with my foot holdin' your shadow in place. You're just runnin' in place, love....runnin' in place.

LOL! BigJim, y'make Spain a much more interesting place already!

Hiya Jo. I've settled in up here, and am now takin' advantage of my free time to post more. It's the advantage t'bein' an old guy. Y'save enough, and y'get a good long holiday! Glad t'be back, darlin', and thanks for the sentiments. I've sent my sweetie your kind thoughts as well.

Hi t'you too, birthday boy! Y'hadda know, red, that the lady'd pull a tiger's tail. You *can* live with 'em, though. Just takes a tickler's hand. It's hangin' well and happy, sir. Hope your birthday was splendid!

Q's next? Swell. Is my digital twin really closin' in on 5 decades? Cool deal. Knownin' he gets a fine daughter for his birthday is a good deal indeed!

Blimey love!! put those claws and fangs away.

What kind of emotions does the book say I DO enjoy?

Re: Blimey love!! put those claws and fangs away.

red indian said:
What kind of emotions does the book say I DO enjoy?

This Pisces :fish: can answer that.

But ummm...do ya really want me disclosin' that sort of stuff in front of all these people, hon? :devil:

Joby

DVNC says the niftiest things...silly guys with 4 initials. Pullin' a tiger's tail indeed! You know I'd just bite....ummm, make that NIBBLE on the critter!:p

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back