• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday Steph!!!!

Tamia78

Verified
Hey Goddess!!! It's your birthday today! I hope you are celebrating it exactly the way you want it!

At least 20 nekkid male dancers around you..........oh, and good friends and family. :D

Happy Birthday!!! Love you!

--T

Stephers!!! How old are you now? 25? I hope your big day was most joyous. :)

Steph! I haven't talked to you in forever , doll!

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday. :woot:

A gloriously happy birthday to my sweet Stephanie, who faileth never to reinforce a smile upon mine own countenance.

Hugs, baby
:)

Happy belated Birthday Steph. Hope you had a great day.

Mitch

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH.

I HOPE IS WAS A GOOD ONE & THAT YOU RECEIVED SOME TICKLES.:hbday::tickle::hbday::tickle::hbday:

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY, STEPH!!!! I hope you enjoyed celebrating it!

:couch: :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :couch:

Happy Birthday my lovely goddess. I know I am a bit late, but then a few years ago, I was too early. So it all balances out. heheheeh Miss you and love you.

awwwwwwwwwwwww...

Thanks sweet angels, whatever would I do without you? You always seem to know when I need cheering up! :ily:

It was an ok b-day, I came out at 5:30 in the morning to see that all my bags for curbside pickup for disabled American Veterans were stolen. I mean, who does that?? Stealing from the disabled?? It was probably $2500 worth of coats and cosmetics. I was just sick about it. Still am I guess. It kind of put a downer on the day. So the cars need work and a desperately needed roofing repair just cost me $1500.

And then there's you. Amazing, wonderful you to make me smile.

Many thanks to Goddess Tamia for starting it all and a PS~the guys who resent you for your "standards"=bitter losers who are pissed because they couldn't make the cut. You hold out for someone who's worthy of YOU.

Thanks to unclebill for directing me here, love and miss you.

To the lovely ayla~Cali misses you gorgeous~how are those thigh high boots working out for ya? It's finally cold enough here to pull them out of the closet, just wish I head somewhere to wear 'em! :happyfloa

For Knox, no doubt the best newly crowned massage therapist on the east coast~your hugs are always welcome!

To Goddess bellystrokes~seriously digging on the horse riding idea~let's brainstorm it for maybe mid-late spring?

George I MISS you and Sadira~happy late birthday, can you ever forgive me? Let's chat soon!

Scribe, you kick ass babe!
Adam~you adorable hunk! I'm closer to 45 but still acting about 10 and hopefully LOOKING 25!:jester:
NT! Speaking of adorable hunks! Yanno, Marie had her infamous pie sale lately. All pies qualify EXCEPT STRAWBERRY. SO LETS CALL 156 ON THAT MESS AND WRITE THE DAMN CORPORATE OFFICE! Is pie discrimnation a legal term?Hmmmm....

Leafers! Long time! And thank you darling Mil! Kurch, Carl 44, Mitchy, Carsomyr, Kred, tklman~you guys totally made my day~ Much love to all!:licking:
I think that smiley means I just licked you everyone~is that weird? Hmmm...
XOXO

Well you know what I would do and where I would go, if you were single and celebrating your birthday. *fans myself* Is it getting hot in here?:bubbly:

Last edited:
Well I Tried...

I tried to get ya Johny Depp and Owen Wilson for your birthday, but when I told them you were hot and had a great personality... well... they didn't believe me.

Men can be so silly some times.
ST

PS
Maybe next year I will try and get you a pet McConaughey. They are a little bizarre but women seem to like them shirtless.

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back