• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday Tamia78

Happy Happy Birthday.

Happy 24th baby.
And congratulations on passing your registery today as well.
I'm so happy for you.

J.

:d

Haaaaaaaaaapy Biiiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaay tooooooo youuuuuuuuuuuu!!! :D

Happy birthday Tamia! Love ya! :)

- Chaneda

Happy Birthday, gorgeous.:woot: Be sure to check your mail, I sent you some money.

Happy Birthday, Tamia! May you have many more and may you look as good on your 90th birthday as you do on your 30th. Damn, I'll be dead by then, unless I live to be 106 years old. So far, so good. Have a great celebration!

Hehe @ "kiddo":bowing:

Mr. Kwil and Mrs. Lite, you weren't late at all! Thank you for the bday wishes! Miss both of you!

Frankie--Well, when you are 106 and I'm 90......maybe we should get married?:rolleyes:

Awww, my favorite uncle sent me money? Small bills please. :whip:

Chan, you need to get back soon!

Maniac, I wasn't going to dignify that with a response, but............2 pairs? I feel special!

Hey Rob, thank you for the kind words. I don't know about touching people's lives, but I'm very thankful for this forum and how you all put up with me for the past couple of years. Thank you for being a wonderful friend.

I'd better quit before I cry!

--T

30 Years!

Next thing you will be receiving is "Over The Hill Cards".:jester:

Hope it was a Good One!

Happy Belated Birthday Sweet Tamia!!:bump::bump: It was a absolute pleasure to meet you in person this year at Nest and I wish you the best happiest birthday for you hun:cuddle:

wow...

It's been a year already???

times flies by quick...next thing you know, you're as old as we are...lol

Happy belated, Tamia

and hope you have many more

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back