• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday Tickle Emperor!

Snail Shell

Verified
Here's to our favourite ball of energy and Team Canada founding member on turning.......early 20's...ish.... :ermm:

lol

Have a good one man!

Snail Shell

I have to ask, darlin'..

How are you feeling?!

:D :D

Happy Birthday you ball of sexy!

Happy Birthday Frostback!!!

And many, many more.

Cant wait to hang with you again man.

Rob

Happy Birthday, bro! Hope it's a good one! :triangle:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMP! I miss hearing you say "baldadohnis" every time I'd walk into a room. See you in November, I hope.

The 10 best things about Canada

10) Donovan Baily beating Michael Johnson (150 M sprint).
09) Gordy Howe
08) William Shatner
07) Canada 5 USA 2 (2002 Winter Olympics)
06) Rolling Stones do free consert in Toronto (AC/DC stoled the show)
05) George Chuvalo is first man to go 11 with Ali (twice).
04) Bobby Orr
03) Colin James
02) Health Care
01) Today is Rob's Birthday.

I am SO glad that I saw this thread! Happy Birthday you wonderful, cuddly, ticklish, sweet, loving/lovable man!

My turn! C'mere!

Happy birthday Rob!!!!!!!! One of the few people in my life, that no matter how many people talk about, never a bad word is said. Have a great birthday buddy!

How I'm going to get your cake up to Canadia through the postal service is a whole other problem. ;)

cakeart3.jpg

Happy Birthday Tickle Emperor!! Hope your birthday is a very great and an amazing one with much laughter, joy, and great times and many tickles gallore. Have a great day.:tickle::):wavingguy:)

Happy Birthday Tickle_Emporor! :wavingguyIt was a absolute pleasure meeting you at Nest and your a super lovable guy always smiling and your hugs are amazing!:cuddle:

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back