• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday TKLVR18!!!

tickle_fan031

2nd Level Green Feather
Well it's 1am here so that makes it officially 17th January.....so Happy Birthday to one of my closest mates here......you've helped me through heaps especially with regards to tickle stuff.Hope you have a fabtastical birthday hon!!*huggles and hands her some rum*:p

Happy birthday, Karen! n_n Hope there's lots of celebrating (drinking, tickling, etc) in store for ya. And even more of it throughout the following year. I swear, you keep having these birthdays, someday you'll be as old as me. :p

Happy one, kiddo. n_n

They told me to stop being a turd in the bowl.
Whatever that means.

So, happy bd!

:)

Holy kee-rap, now it's Karen's birthday? I really started some kinda trend, this whole having-birthdays thing! Frankly, I'm flattered that the likes of Helen and Karen should so slavishly emulate me.

Happy birthday, K. You rock, but then, you knew that.

Happy Birthday K. And it BETTER be happy, cuz I'll not let it not be! ;)

Well it's 1am here so that makes it officially 17th January.....so Happy Birthday to one of my closest mates here......you've helped me through heaps especially with regards to tickle stuff.Hope you have a fabtastical birthday hon!!*huggles and hands her some rum*:p

Damn you Helen! You beat me to it! Rarrrgh! In fact, 8 people beat me to it. I'm pretty late. Holy carp. I mean crap. Carp is a fish.

LOVE YOU KAREN! *hugs* Hope you have a wonderful bestest day ever and that you get all the wonderful things you deserve and stuff.

Snail Shell

Late, I know, but better than absent. Hope you had a Super Birthday, Karen!:super_hap

Happy Birthday, I hope that you have a great day.

:laughing: Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Karen,
Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuu!
*And Many Moooooooore.:happy:

Awww!!!!!!!! Thanks a ton everybody! *giggles@ Carp* LoL I can't believe u put that in ur siggy, SS! :tounge:

Helen, you SOOOO rock for this girl! I lurve you! *huggles and takes rum and hands out chocolate and cake and ice cream and booze* LET'S PARRR-TAY!

Happy birthday again also! =D

fabtastical = greatest word ever. xD

hehe thankies...I stole it from my best mate back in college-loved using it since.lol.

Holy kee-rap, now it's Karen's birthday? I really started some kinda trend, this whole having-birthdays thing! Frankly, I'm flattered that the likes of Helen and Karen should so slavishly emulate me.

Happy birthday, K. You rock, but then, you knew that.

Lmao and funnily enough we get a year older too-so we should blame you for that!haha!

Damn you Helen! You beat me to it! Rarrrgh! In fact, 8 people beat me to it. I'm pretty late. Holy carp. I mean crap. Carp is a fish.

LOVE YOU KAREN! *hugs* Hope you have a wonderful bestest day ever and that you get all the wonderful things you deserve and stuff.

Snail Shell

Well it's hardly surprising seeing as I'm what 5 hours ahead of you....but nur nur nur nur nur all the same!hehe.

Lol@ your siggy!

Awww!!!!!!!! Thanks a ton everybody! *giggles@ Carp* LoL I can't believe u put that in ur siggy, SS! :tounge:

Helen, you SOOOO rock for this girl! I lurve you! *huggles and takes rum and hands out chocolate and cake and ice cream and booze* LET'S PARRR-TAY!

Your more than welcome hon...hope you have a good one.looking forward to giving you your bday tickles.Especially after you suggested you know what to you know who!;) :D

Last edited:
Happy Belated Brithday Karen!!! - hope you had/are having a fantastic one? Another year non-the-wiser ;) xxx

Even though I wished ya one on MSN, this is my TT-version!

APPY BIRFDAY Karen!!! :p

I hope you had a very good and bountiful one. :)

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back