• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy birthday to me-today is number 34

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Well, its the 23rd at about 145am, which means it is my 34th birthday. I hope and plan to have a good day today. Iam planning to have lunch at Red Lobster with my mom and best friend, and then probably just do a little shopping. I took the day off from work today. I have already received most of my gifts from people such as my father, aunt, and close friends, and I will probably receive my moms in the morning. So, it s another birthday. Iam feeling pretty good. 34 doesnt depress me or anything. One of my main goals for the coming year is to find a nice female lee to share my time with, that would be nice. Actually, she can even be both lee, and ler, as long as she lets me tickle her sometimes! LOL!

Mitch

Glad that you are gonna have a nice day. Happy bday!

Happy birthday, Mitchell!

Enjoy your day! :)

Dang, Mitch, I thougth you were like 20 or 21. Crazy how we interpret people online!!

Well, since you're about 13 years older than I thought....

Happy Birthday--Happy Birthday--Happy Birthday--Happy Birthday-- Happy Birthday--Happy Birthday--Happy Birthday--Happy Birthday--Happy Birthday--Happy Birthday--Happy Birthday--Happy Birthday--Happy Birthday--Happy Birthday--Happy Birthday--Happy Birthday--Happy Birthday--Happy Birthday~!

Jo

thank you for the detailed synopsis of your day. please be sure to also update us on other major life events: groundhog day; arbor day; national frozen food week; etc.

in the meantime, let me say: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITCHELL

Happy Birthday Mitchell,

It's great to meet another Aquarius on the board. We have to stick together for the sake of the zodiac:D .

My birthday's next week, so enjoy yours today, and next weeks' my turn.

Miles of smiles to you!:dogpile: :bouncybou

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITCH!! May the braves do thee well this year, lol ;)

Happy Birthday, Mitch. I don't think I can top Ticklygirl, standing on a ladder barefoot for you, though. Well, have a good meal at Red Lobster, and save me some garlic cheese bread! ;)

You mean "Happy Birthday" to US, right Mitch? Gee, I wish I was only 34 this year! Whilst you were posting this message, I was seeing how many saloons would still honor the ol' unwritten "Free Drink on Your Birthday" laws. Good thing I had a designated decoy! That many shots of Yukon Jack is a DUI farm. Seeya this time next year!

BTW, Flatfoot ya ol' jarhead, good to see you again!

Rxx

mookersbday.jpg

Mimi :D

P.S. Happy Birthday to tkrexx as well!!!

Happy birthday Mitchell! And remember, age is just a number used by people to herd themselves into sheep-like groups. Do what makes you feel happy. It's all about how great you feel about yourself and your place in the universe.

The Sean Man

:happyfloa

Happy birthday, Mitchell! I hope you find your lee some day. For that matter, I hope I do too...:)

I was hoping to catch you in the chat so I could wish you a Happy 34th birthday "live", but we missed each other.

Hope it turns out to be a fun one, mate! :devil:

*climbs on ladder behind tickly and tickles her toes* :p :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITCH !!!!!!!!!! :couch: :bouncybou

Thank you everyone, and great sign Mimis. It was awesome. Again, everyone, thanks again. I did have a good day. It is just too darn cold here! BRRR!

Mitch

Happy Birthday Mitch...I'll let you tickle Sinner for as long as you want tonight for your birthday..lol

Thank you Jester, and by the way, you and smurf have really cool signs too. Oh, and Smurfy, get those shoes off and get ready for the tickle! Iam going for your bare soles. It would probably do you good to find a ladder to stand barefoot on too! LOL!

Mitch

Many happy returns my dear friend! Remember Mitch you're not getting older, you're simply "climbing the ladder" to maturity and wisdom. :jester:

happy birthday mitch. hope im not too late. 34 isnt old, just experienced.

Thank you gentlemen, Mr Von Zipper, and Aphxa. Nice ladder joke there, my friend, Mr Von Zipper. HA!

Mitch

Happy Birthday....

*Lazinator pulls back a curtain, revealing the lovely Mimi, ankle cuffed to the edge of the bed; her hands tied above her head, and dark nylons on*

Have at 'er.....

Happy Birthday.

I would prefer to live in the United 'Lers of America, and serve as President Laz.

;)

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back