• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday to the love of my life...

venray

Verified
No Artoo,,,,,sorry

Raya is 39 today !!!!! She tells me she will be 39 going forward as well...

HAPPY Birthday Darlin! I couldnt love you any more than I do at this moment...

(But I am working on it)

:woman:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY! I LOVE YOU! :redheart: :redheart:

:pounce:

118301224594.gif

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Raya!!
I wish you all the best and am glad I met you and Ray!

This is for you......

And the dancing commences, get over here will ya!! Happy birthday Tracy, we all love you very much and it was so great to see you again this past weekend. Hope you have a wonderful birthday. If you ever get sad and want another, you can borrow one of Naturals'. :jester:

Happy Birthday Tracy!!!!! It's been so amazing getting to know you. I hope your day is awesome!!

xoxoxooxox love you so much!!!!

Happy Birthday!

Best wishes for a wonderful birthday,Raya! I hope you are just spoiled rotten by that man of yours! It was so good to see the two of you again! Be well,and have a day to remember!:smilestar

*Hugs!*

Happy birthday Raya!! Hope you're having a great day (with some gorgeous weather)!!!

Thank you so much everyone.. I just miss you all to pieces and am so happy to have gotten to know you all and to have seen you all just last weekend! Yippee!! ('Cept for Sammy .. maybe next year?) :fingerscrossed:

Ray & I did a little late night celebrating last night but he's working closing shifts all weekend (to let the Mom's he work with have Mothers day off and to pay for NEST weekend) so I'm taking last weekend as my celebration.. and next Saturday when Ray is off as well. :dogpile:

Spreading it out a bit, I guess!

Thanks again for all! :ty:

I just miss you all to pieces

She isn't kidding. I keep getting these weird emergency calls from Ray to come help pick them up off the floor and put them back together. lol ;)

I know I already said it last night. But,... Happy Birthday!!!! See you both very soon.

Happy Birthday, Pretty lady!!!!!!!!! Hope it's as wonderful as you are! :cuddle:

She isn't kidding. I keep getting these weird emergency calls from Ray to come help pick them up off the floor and put them back together. lol ;)

Shush, YOU! You're giving away secrets!! LOL Thanks sweety!

Thanks Katie doll.. so glad I got to see that smile (and meet the beautiful person behind it). *hugs*

Happy Birthday Raya! You really are one of the sweetest nicest people here! Hope your birthday and Mother's Day is totally amazing! :)

It's your birthday, it's your birthday! Yoohoo! Enjoy. Miss you, love you, miss you. Kisses!

Thank you so much everyone.. I just miss you all to pieces and am so happy to have gotten to know you all and to have seen you all just last weekend! Yippee!! ('Cept for Sammy .. maybe next year?) :fingerscrossed:

Awwww.... One of these years I WILL be there... It is a big personal goal for me... Perhaps I'll show up as your birthday present!!! :D

Hope the celebration never ends! Remember, it's somebody's birthday somewhere everyday...so why stop?? :) Enjoy you two! You deserve it!

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back