• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday to the one and only Mimi!!

Happy Birthday Meemers!! You're one special lady! (and koala, hee hee) I hope you had a wonderful day!

Happy Birthday Mims!! I'm usually not one for redundancy, but have yourself lots o' laughs!!!

Thank you EVERYONE who posted in this thread!! I'm so happy to be able to call you all friends, and I can not tell you how much I appreciate all your comments and wishes! Thanks for making my rather mundane birthday something special and rewarding! Love to you all!

Mimi :cuddle: :cuddle: :cuddle: :cuddle: :cuddle:

TO JABA'S "GIGGLE QUEEN"!!!!!!!!

To my most "ravishing, evening :justlips: gowned" presenter of jaba's "secret TMF lovely lady laughers".... :wub:

Our "Mistress of the Mystery Envelope"..... :smilelove

Hope you had a lovely birthday, sweetums...... :feets:

what would we do without you, Mimi?....... :bowing:

:rolleyes: jaba :rolleyes:

Mimi said:

Thank you, everyone, so much for your sentiments and birthday wishes!! You guys are the sweetest!! :justlips: :justlips: :justlips: :justlips:

btw....I am making sure Lazzy does NOT read this thread!! SHEESH!!! I'd be tortured till midnight if y'all had your way!! :p

Mimi :wub:

Laz, Laz, Laz, Laz, Laz, Laz, Laz, Laz..............................

Drew

Sorry I'm late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIMI! I'm honoured to call you a friend.

Mimi, I am also late, but the thought is still there. I hope you had a wonderful birthday and each day thereafter is filled with laughter and joy.
Jim

A belated...

Happy birthday, Mimimimimimimimimi!!!

(Did Lazarus see this thread yet? :upsidedow )

:grouphug:

I'm Extremely Tardy...

And for that I apologize, Meems. (in my best Popeye vocal impression) Oh me garshk! Hapsky Birthday, Mimi! Uck, uck, uck, uck... Hope yours was a VERY special day. :twohugs:

LOL! Thank you Pete, and the others who replied since I last posted! Big hugs to all of you!

Mimi :grouphug:

okey everyone raise your drinks!

happy birthday mimi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and many more

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back