• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy New Year... and an announcement

grippedchimp

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Well, 2006 was eventful... for me anyway...

As you know, I've not been posting art for about 5-6 months now, and that's down to several reasons. I've got a part-time job, making my band as good as possible, and most of all, I have been spending a lot of time with friends, so my social life is constant and regular now. Spending time in front of the computer for hours on end, doing art, web pages, and just browsing the net, is something I no longer do now. I even had a girlfriend around that time period, though that ended rather acrimoniously after 5 weeks. With all these reasons still around and likely to carry on through this year and beyond, I am now considering myself semi-retired from the community in terms of being an artist. Which is OK really, 'cos I think many people here have forgotten who I am. Still, I'll post the occasional pic, and the website will still remain.

It's not all bad news. I've got a new pic to show you lot. It features 5 tickle artists I know: Panda Jenn (Deviant Art), Velly (TMF), Nessonite (TT), Ta-Shi (Deviant Art), and Khali. Bear in mind these were the artists I knew when I started drawing this. Enjoy it, because this'll probably be the only picture you'll see from me in a while...

5artists.jpg

Poisonous Monkey

Wow....I remember I used to enjoy your art before I joined....glad things are looking up for you, even though I don't know you! Rock on! :cool2: :cool2:

Angel :redheart:

Great drawing, thanks for posting it. :D
Your frequent contributions will be missed. :D

That's a really really really sad day for the tickle community. I follow your development since 2001 now, I've been a long time member of your club and group and a regular visitor of your website - there are so many great artists around here drawing great stuff, but they do nothing for me because they miss a certain style; YOU have a distinctive style for all these years now and though your drawing skills have improved tremendously, you never lost this style.
Well, my english is bad as ever, but thanks chimp for all these great drawings and I hope you will return now and then and drop a little drawings for your fans here - and I don't think, there are only a few. Thanks again and I wish you the best for you future!

TNO

You are one of the greatest artists.
You won't be forgotten.

Chimp - I doubt very much that you have been forgotten. I have enjoyed your artwork for these years, and thank you for it. You will be missed. Cheers.

A legend ends, as legends must, but Monkey, you will always be remembered fondly and your artwork will always be top-notch. Enjoy your real-life, mate, you earned it, but don't forget all the friends you have here too.

TicklishGrl4Lfe said:
Wow....I remember I used to enjoy your art before I joined....glad things are looking up for you, even though I don't know you! Rock on! :cool2: :cool2:

Angel :redheart:

Was the same with me. Your artwork was one of the major reasons for me de-lurking.
Good luck in the future!!! :wavingguy :bouncybou

Dude, been a fan for a few years now, your artwork is awesome and you're far from forgotten. Good luck with your band and any other future endeavours.

Just reiterating, but good luck Chimpy, and no one would ever forget your (full of quality) stuff from over the years. ^^

And again, I adore the pic and the predicament. ;)

Kh

Sorry to see you go, chimpy, but you will be forever remembered as one of the masters of tickling art, not to mention one of my inspirations to learn to draw. :D

Listen.. Good luck my friend. Its a shame to see you go. Like the others have said. You will not be forgotten. :bowing: :wavingguy

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back