• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy New Year Foot Tease (Girlfriend's Feet)

GreenArrow05

TMF Poster
I just wanted to tease you a little bit with my girlfriend's feet. I really want to open up a foot fetish clip store of her feet. What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 346
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    580.7 KB · Views: 149
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 302
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 196
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 215
She's got very lovely soles and toes. :feets:
Great photos. :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Beautiful!!! Your girlfriend's feet look EXACTLY like my wife's feet! And man are my wife's feet ticklish! For xmas she let me tickle torture her barefeet and videotape it! Best present of the whole season! Best of luck with the clip store. Your girlfriend's feet are beautiful! Any pics of you tickling her feet?

Beautiful!!! Your girlfriend's feet look EXACTLY like my wife's feet! And man are my wife's feet ticklish! For xmas she let me tickle torture her barefeet and videotape it! Best present of the whole season! Best of luck with the clip store. Your girlfriend's feet are beautiful! Any pics of you tickling her feet?
Thank You! She might let someone tie her up, tickle her and video tape it for me. She also might do tickle session with a video company for me, but we're hesitant with her identity being shown and affecting our jobs. I'll take some pictures of her feet being tickled later.

Oh yes I would love to see a video of these feet being tickled and hear her laughing.

Your girlfriend has awesome, lovely feet. I think you should open a clip store. If you do, hope it becomes successful.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back