• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy New Year to all in the community

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Okay, since I posted on here about my lousy 2004,(And it really was lousy) let me shift gears a bit to something a bit more positive. I want to wish Jeff, Myriads, Mimi, Kurch, FT, and all of the other mods, chatters, posters and members of the community a happy and healthy 2005. I hope it is a great year for all of us. One of the best things about 2004 for me was the support I have from all of you who know me, and who I talk to regularly. TMF and all of those who I know and care for on here mean a great deal to me, and all of you are a very important part of my life. I found it touching and wonderful how we all pitched in to save the secure chat last October when the threat was there that it might be lost due to financial issues. I have found over the 2 plus years that I've been here just how important the people I know on here are to me. While many of us complain and fight over the petty things, I think to look at the greater picture is important, the good community we have here, and the importance of our online friends.
Alright, end of sermon. Happy New Year to all, and, to those who know me well, and have listened to my endless bitching about my father and such during this rotten year, a special thanks to all of you for being my great friends, and being there for me in my time of need. I can assure, (and hope I already have to some extent) my TMF community members and friends that Iam always and will always be here for you in your time of need as well, as that is what good friends are for! Peace!

Mitch

Happy New Year to you, too, Mitchell. :D
May 2005 be a better year for you. :cool:

Thank you, Milagros. Happy New Year to you too. Enjoy!

Mitch

yeah happy new year all!

mak3.jpg

happy new year to all ..time to get drunk to the point of not being able to stand. :D

Mitchell, I can only hope that 2005 is a better year, not just for us here at TMF, but for the families of those lost in the tsunami tragedy and of course the families of the troops in Iraq. I don't suppose there will ever be a tragedy-free year... people will pass away... and styles and tastes change. Next year at this time we may be talking about Britney Spears' fifth husband. J-Lo may have become a Nun and hopefully Justin Timberlake will take a vow of silence.

Anyway, I hope you and everyone here at TMF will look back at 2004 with a smile and most likely a few tears (I lost one of my favorite clients a week or so ago. He was 95 years old), but here is to a possibly fantastic 2005. Let's all sing:

http://www.karaokeplayer.net/chrauldlang.html

Touching post, Featherfingers, and thank you. Yes, the tsunami tradegy was one of the most heartbreaking tradegies of all time. Hopefully 2005 will bring better things for the families of the victims, and for our brave soldiers serving in Iraq.
Iam sorry to hear about the client of yours who died. Hopefully he had a good, full, and happy life. ninety-five is quite an advanced age, and hopefully he left a good legacy in his long life.
Happy 2005 to you and your family, my friend, and all the best to you.

Mitch

Mitchell said:
Touching post, Featherfingers, and thank you. Yes, the tsunami tradegy was one of the most heartbreaking tradegies of all time. Hopefully 2005 will bring better things for the families of the victims, and for our brave soldiers serving in Iraq.
Iam sorry to hear about the client of yours who died. Hopefully he had a good, full, and happy life. ninety-five is quite an advanced age, and hopefully he left a good legacy in his long life.
Happy 2005 to you and your family, my friend, and all the best to you. Mitch

Thanks, Mitch. In case you're interested, my 95 year old friend was a Methodist minister who also wrote a few books. This link will give you a little information about my fascinating friend: Howard Mumma. (His father invented the ceiling fan, too!)

http://www.booksamillion.com/ncom/books?pid=1557252467&ad=YHSBKS

I look forward to 2005. If you look at life as a learning experience, then all of the people you meet, the good and the questionable, can be thought of as teachers. My 95 year old friend recently graduated. Class goes on for the rest of us.

My best to you,
Frank

Cheers to a better 2005! 2004 was a year of huge change for me, I've moved, left a four year unhealthy relationship and started (and ended) one I thought would last a lifetime. I discovered a tickling fetish inside of me and met some people who will be lifetime friends! At the end of the year I sigh and can only say that I learned and lived a lot. Its been interesting to say the least... I'm so glad you're all in my life and here's to 2005!

When I used to go to college at MTU my friends and I had a cheer we'd do a shot to. Read NO farther if bad words offend you because it's loaded with them... here you go. But it gives a positive spin and I'd love to share it with you. Any girl should have friends like I do.

"shit, damn, fuck, damn, fucka damn damn
here's to the fucker that fucked my man
I'll find another fucker better than the other fucker
shit, damn, fuck, damn, fucka damn damn
here's to the men that we wanna fuck
here's to the men that wanna fuck us
here's to the men that we wanna fuck, that DON'T wanna fuck us
so FUCK them and here's to US!!!!"

cheers all,
(laughing out loud)
kitten

Why, Kitten, my virgin ears can't take much more of that profanity! Who am I kidding? I was a Sailor, damn it!

Kitten, you just reminded me that the year 2004 will be remembered fondly by me (despite the sadness) because that is the year that TMF and all of my new friends entered my life. I can honestly say that a lot of you are already dearer to me than friends I've known for years. You ACCEPT me and my 'eccentricities'! I accept you, too! So, if I have anything to be happy about regarding 2004, it's due to meeting all of you weird TMF'ers... that, plus my Dad's successful heart operation.

I love ya, Kitten!

Happy New Year!

I heard Dick Clark's doing the show from bed. Ya believe it? You mean, they can't find somebody else to do this, among the millions of unemployed people in the entertainment industry? Tonight, while we're both at her best friend's house, if they show Dick Clark, I'm gonna co-opt the remote. Sorry, Dick. Johnny Carson knew when to hang 'em up, now it's your turn! :mad: :p

My best to my good friend Mitchell and all of my friends here, even those who decry this having become a site not exclusively devoted to tickling, and yet taking every opportunity to post on threads concerning some other passionate hobby. May your 2005 be a fine one.

Thank you for your good wishes, Knox, my great friend. I want to send all my best to you and Mrs Knox for a Happy, Healthy, prosperous 2005. You are a good friend to me, and an important part of my life.
Take care, and I hope you and Mrs Knox enjoy New Year's Eve.

All the best,
Mitch

That was just an unsubstantiated rumor, as it turns out. Regis Philbin filled in for the Ageless Teenager. Regis was dressed in formal wear, and the bright lights shining on him made him look like an exhibit at Madame Tussaud's. I turned to my wife and her best friend and said, "Jesus, I'm sorry Dick Clark's not doing this from bed!"

Our best to you, Mitch, and everyone else. We'll talk soon...

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back