• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hard Drive Back Up

bballa4life60

TMF Regular
I had a recent scare this last week. My external hard drive "malfuctioned" and suddenly my computer wasn't even acknowledging that the hard drive was there OR that it was a hard drive.

Long story short, my friend worked his magic and got it fixed. I did have to sit with him the ENTIRE time he did this though (took about 4 hours) because one of the folders on this hard drive contained my 55 GBs of tickling and light-bondage movies and clips, and I didn't want him finding out about my little fetish.

This got me to thinking. Anyone out there have a good idea for "hiding" their tickling files on their computer? Right now, I just have the folder as a hidden file, and I'm not sure if I can give it a password or not.

But it would have been VERY, VERY bad if I had lost all of those movies!!

I had a recent scare this last week. My external hard drive "malfuctioned" and suddenly my computer wasn't even acknowledging that the hard drive was there OR that it was a hard drive.

Long story short, my friend worked his magic and got it fixed. I did have to sit with him the ENTIRE time he did this though (took about 4 hours) because one of the folders on this hard drive contained my 55 GBs of tickling and light-bondage movies and clips, and I didn't want him finding out about my little fetish.

This got me to thinking. Anyone out there have a good idea for "hiding" their tickling files on their computer? Right now, I just have the folder as a hidden file, and I'm not sure if I can give it a password or not.

rename each file as some thing silly and remove the file extention, that way they no longer appear as clips and if they are found they wont open if clicked on,

rename each file as some thing silly and remove the file extention, that way they no longer appear as clips and if they are found they wont open if clicked on,

That can be a tad annoying if you want to access your clips quickly (ie. that impulsive desire for a wank :D). It's probably possible to use an encryption program to hide the content within certain files, but I've no idea how. Perhaps someone wiser will be able to enlighten us...

It sounds like you've got two issues here: backups and security.

I assume you're a PC user, and I'm a Mac user, so I can't give you any specific suggestions for backup software, but I strongly suggest that you buy an additional external hard disk as a dedicated backup drive. Make sure you do backups regularly.

Regarding the security question, the question you've got to answer is who and what are you protecting the data from? If it's just casual snooping from people who use your computer, using a hidden folder may be secure enough. If you have a wife or roommate who has some computer skills and you think they might do some serious snooping, then you may want to use an encryption program such as PGP. A program like will make sure that no one who doesn't have the password can see your files. But of course, the presence of a 55GB of encrypted data might seem kind of suspicious.

That can be a tad annoying if you want to access your clips quickly (ie. that impulsive desire for a wank :D). It's probably possible to use an encryption program to hide the content within certain files, but I've no idea how. Perhaps someone wiser will be able to enlighten us...

nah, if you drag and drop them on the media player they play instantly

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back